This is an overview of episodes 1 to 23 in the series, 7 Days to Die.
Aaron and Emre play 7 Days to Die, a zombie survival game. In this beginning to their series, Aaron and Emre introduce the series as a simple let's play, with the limited editing allowing them to produce episodes more quickly and easily than the elaborate productions required for Skyrim For Pimps.
However, Aaron and Emre quickly settle into the roles of a mad scientist and religious zealot, respectively. By the end of the season, they are fully in-character and seldom make direct references to playing a game.
Aaron and Emre spend this season getting to know each other, with the more experienced Aaron teaching Emre the ins and outs of post-apocalyptic survival. Each of them eventually reveals a dark secret in their past that fuels recurring conflicts between the two throughout the entire series.
Over the course of the season, Aaron and Emre wander aimlessly across the countryside of Navezgane County, Arizona, simply trying to survive. They attempt to fortify a series of bases, but due to brewing resentment between the two, Aaron ultimately blows them up.
The season ends with Aaron and Emre angrily parting ways after Aaron detonates explosives to literally blast their latest and largest fort, the Pea Factory, out from under Emre's feet.
After spending a full year apart, Aaron and Emre run into each other again by sheer happenstance.
Season 1 Death Count Edit
Aaron - Mad Scientist
- Started the zombie apocalypse
Emre - Religious Zealot
- Slapped a girl named Grace for kicking him in the balls and throwing a water balloon at him
- An attic in one of the three houses on the Husker Avenue cul-de-sac, with the ladder up blocked by a chair.
- Aaron blew himself up with a rocket launcher when zombies invaded, badly damaging the attic as well.
- This same house becomes "Meta's Spa" in Season 8.
Farmhouse and Barn Edit
- Aaron and Emre's first "permanent" base.
- Aaron initially claimed the house and Emre took the barn. Feuding led to Emre seizing the house and exiling Aaron to the barn. After zombies destroyed the barn, Aaron blamed Emre and blew up the house as payback.
Pea Factory Edit
- A massive factory located just west of Gravetown, at the southwestern corner of the Alpha 8 Navezgane map. Aaron and Emre decided it manufactured peas after finding canned peas on several of the zombies infesting it.
- A precarious neighboring smokestack was nicknamed the Suicide Tower (a.k.a. the Dick Tower) and served as a backup campsite when Aaron and Emre were feuding.
- Zombie hordes continually shuffled through the area, passing straight through the ground floor, but the base atop the roof was too high to draw their attention.
- Mounting tensions resulted in Aaron crafting explosives to completely demolish the Pea Factory with Emre still trapped atop it.
- "I'm here!" - Emre "Welcome, Emre. It's nearly nine o'clock. We have only the rest of the day to find somewhere safe and take shelter, and escape... the zombies!" - Aaron (opening lines, Episode 1 - Zombie Bacon)
- "Metric fuck-ton of zombies." - Emre (Episode 1 - Zombie Bacon)
- "I've been heading toward you this entire time! I never got distracted, except for when I - holy shit, there's a deer!" - Emre (Episode 2 - A$$ Station)
- "From Leviticus 43:17: 'Any man who makes his neighbor eat cat food shall burn in the lake of fire.'" - Emre (Episode 3 - Baseball Bat Jesus)
- "Your childhood story was not a childhood story! It was about a childhood beating story!" - Aaron "Well, you know, same thing." - Emre "The story of beating children is not a childhood story." - Aaron "It was her childhood ... and I ended it, basically." - Emre (Episode 5 - Zombies of the Corn)
- "I know you are a really bad person, and you've done horrible things, but ... the Apocalypse gives everyone a second chance." - Aaron "Yeah, there aren't any children around for me to beat, so it should be all good." - Emre (Episode 6 - The Dead Girl Next Door)
- "Hey, I'm going to invite you to be my friend!" - Emre "What?" - Aaron "I invited you to be my friend." - Emre "The hell does that mean?" - Aaron "It means I invited you to be my fucking friend!!! God!!!" - Emre (Episode 7 - Same Faceoff)
- "Oh, dog!" - Emre "Did you just kill a TIE fighter?" - Aaron (Episode 10 - Cabin in the Woods)
- "Emre, I see you've got a severe case of poo-dirt in your butt." - Aaron (Episode 11 - Exploding Snow Zombies)
- "Have you learned nothing from our time together?" - Aaron "Not really." - Emre (Episode 12 - Puke Squad)
- "I think if we're going to make Gravetown ours, we gotta sleep here. We gotta sleep with Gravetown to prove we can dominate it." - Aaron "That's true." - Emre "Know what I'm saying?" - Aaron "That's how you handle people, why wouldn't you handle zombies in the same way?" - Emre "Yeah, you sleep with them to dominate." - Aaron "Exactly." - Emre "Remember when I tried to dominate you the other night on the roof? That was pretty funny." - Aaron "Yeah, that was not funny, at all." - Emre (Episode 13 - Zom-Bee)
- "Buh-buh-buh-buh-bee!" - Aaron (Episode 13 - Zom-Bee)
- "I got wood!" - Emre "Okay..." - Aaron "...192 of it!" - Emre "Oh, God. Don't ever say that again, okay?" - Aaron "I got wood-" - Emre "Shut up." - Aaron "-from you. You gave me wood." - Emre "Shut up!" - Aaron (Episode 15 - Suicide Tower)
- "The past is gone, the future is here. We need to build, like, a ladder." - Aaron (Episode 17 - Rockin' Out)
- "I'm going around [Gravetown], then, yes. I don't have the kind of weapons and ammo that you do." - Emre "And the survival skills, and the bravado, and the charisma..." - Aaron "Yeah, I don't have any of that. I'm just a guy." - Emre (Episode 19 - Eat My Meat)
- "It looks like I had a bunch of medicine. I didn't realize." - Aaron "You gotta be fucking kidding me. You goddamn imbecile. You mother-fucking dumbass. You worst person ever." - Emre "It was - it was - yeah. Y'know?" - Aaron (Episode 22 - Emre the Deer)
- "Goddamn there's a lot of zombies down here! What is this?" - Aaron "Dude, it's a goddamn horde of zombies! How are you not getting that?" - Emre (Episode 23 - Buh-bye Base)
Recurring Themes Edit
- Aaron the Bunker Buster: Aaron accidentally blows up the attic, then purposefully demolishes the farmhouse and Pea Factory forts. He even blows up the gas station where he and Emre first meet and spend the night.
- Aaron the Creeper: Aaron starts pestering Emre for kisses as early as Episode 2 (A$$ Station). He makes his first aggressive moves during the first Day 7 horde, unnerving Emre by keeping a rifle trained on him the whole time. When Emre starts to waver, however, Aaron declares he's just kidding (Episode 12 - Puke Squad).
- Aaron the Expert: Aaron is well-versed in the zombie apocalypse (and is more familiar with the game than Emre), so he often has to explain basic concepts, including zombie behavior and game controls.
- Aaron the Nature Lover: Aaron suggests planting a roof garden. Before the apocalypse, he would talk to the plants at his house, since there was no one else around. Emre finds this pretty odd, since unlike God, plants "aren't real." (Episode 20 - "Dog Style")
- Aaron vs. Gravity, Part 1: A bridge partially collapses as Aaron walks over it, but he gets away without falling. (Episode 7 - Troll Thy Neighbor)
- Part 2: A factory's unstable peaked roof gives way completely under Aaron's weight, but he's fine. (Episode 12 - Puke Squad)
- Part 3: Aaron peers over the edge of a high building in Gravetown, but slips and falls to his death. (Episode 14 - Killer Crate Drop)
- Part 4: While struggling to get back down from the Pea Factory roof, Aaron tries jumping from one pillar to another. He falls three stories to the floor, hurting himself, but then glitches back up two stories, leaving him trapped again. (Episode 17 - Rockin' Out)
- Part 5: Aaron manages to fall off high ladders twice while fighting with Emre at the Pea Factory. The first time, he lands on a lower roof and is fine; the second time, he falls into a mob of zombies and dies instantly. (Episode 23 - Buh-bye Base)
- Emre Ain't Afraid of No Zombies: Emre doesn't think zombies are anything to worry about, even insisting they aren't dangerous at all. "I have more to fear from you than I do from the zombies." He allows that invisible dogs are pretty dangerous, though. Zombies kill him that night. (Episode 8 - Troll Thy Neighbor)
- Emre the Bleeder: Emre repeatedly dies after failing to notice he is bleeding out or taking environmental damage, then accepts whatever wild explanation Aaron invents for his death (such as invisible dogs). (Episode 1 - Zombie Bacon; Episode 6 - The Dead Girl Next Door; Episode 9 - Demolition Man; Episode 13 - Zom-Bee; Episode 22 - Emre the Deer)
- Emre the Cave Explorer: Emre discovers a true and lasting love for mining, starting in Episode 17 (Rockin' Out). By the end of the season, he's decided the only sensible course of action is to dig an underground bunker to live in.
- Emre vs. Bees, Part 1: Emre is the first to spot "a fly! Or a bee, or something!" in Episode 9 (Demolition Man), though buzzing goes unnoticed in the background of several earlier episodes. Aaron calls the hornet a "zombie-bee" and, still hiding his own role in the matter, supposes that zom-bees might have caused the apocalypse. Emre's response: "Bees are pussies. They're not that big of a deal."
- Part 2: A bee sneaks up on Emre in Gravetown, despite Aaron's stammering cry of "Buh-buh-buh-buh-bee!" (Episode 13 - Zom-Bee)
- Part 3: While Emre hangs out inside the Pea Factory's smokestack, a bee glitches itself through a wall to attack him from behind. (Episode 15 - Suicide Tower)
- Part 4: In their base atop the Pea Factory, Aaron notices a bee in the distance and takes pot shots at it to draw its attention. He purposefully does not warn Emre, who remains oblivious until the moment the bee swoops in and attacks him from behind. Emre notes with irritation that it's always Aaron who sees the bees, but it's always Emre that they attack. Aaron supposes that bees must go for Emre, much like some people get specifically targeted by mosquitoes, because the bees can tell that Emre is a "sweet, sweet little man." (Episode 18 - Forging Iron Man)
- Part 5: Another bee tries sneaking up on Emre in Episode 20 ("Dog Style"), but he one-shots it with his crossbow at the last moment.
- Part 6: Yet another buh-buh-buh-bee targets Emre as he and Aaron take shelter on a rooftop. By now, Emre is well aware that the bees have it in for him. (Episode 21 - "Sh*t Happened One Night")
- Campfire Tales: Aaron and Emre pass the long nights by telling each other stories, either fanciful tales or memories of their lives before the apocalypse. However, the latter stories lead to Aaron learning about Emre assaulting Grace and Emre learning about Aaron creating the zombie apocalypse - root causes of their lasting dislike for each other.
- Deerfield: Emre is never entirely clear on the name of the town of Dierville. (This is still true in Season 7.)
- Don't Tell Emre, Part 1: In this season, text messages occasionally appear to highlight something happening on screen that Emre has overlooked. This begins right away in Episode 1 (Zombie Bacon) to point out that Emre is obliviously bleeding to death after being attacked by a zombie dog.
- Part 2: At the end of the season, an irate Emre spends time pounding grass to relieve his stress and, more importantly, to make crossbow bolts. A message pops up reading, "btw, grass doesn't make crossbow bolts. Don't tell Emre." (Episode 22 - Emre the Deer)
- Farty Party: Aaron and Emre entertain themselves by eating Stash chili, then grossing each other out with their gas.
- Gaslighting Supply Drops, Part 1: Air drop crates often contain either nothing or insultingly worthless supplies, leading Aaron and Emre to develop a long-standing belief that whomever is behind the planes is simply messing with them. Aaron and Emre encounter their first supply drop in Episode 8 (Troll Thy Neighbor).
- Part 2: In Episode 16 (Victory at Pea Factory), the supply planes drop their crates straight in the deadly radiation zone.
- Part 3: After discovering exactly one pistol with exactly one bullet in a supply crate, Aaron voices his opinion that the flight operators are sick of running these supply runs, possibly because he and Emre just fight and argue all the time. (Episode 17 - Rockin' Out)
- Part 4: After an emotionally disastrous night, Aaron and Emre are so sick of the supply planes that they don't even bother going after the air drops anymore. (Episode 22 - Emre the Deer)
- The Gospel According to Emre, Part 1: In the Book of Revelation, the zombies rose from their graves, but Jesus smote them all with his mighty baseball bat. Jesus' baseball bat bore the very same holy nails that had been driven into his arms upon the cross. (Episode 3 - Baseball Bat Jesus)
- Part 2: The apostle Jeffrey would always talk shit to Jesus, and even threw water balloons at him. "So Jesus bitch-slapped his ass." (Episode 5 - Zombies of the Corn)
- Part 3: Jesus loved shotguns. (Episode 9 - Demolition Man)
- Part 4: God has a long beard and big, hairy hands. Why? Because he's God!!! The manliest man of all time! (Episode 10 - Cabin in the Woods)
- Part 5: Emre knows that if he commits suicide he'll never go to Heaven. If he did commit suicide, however, taking Aaron out first in a murder-suicide would be the only way to go. (Episode 14 - Killer Crate Drop)
- Part 7: Once they have a forge going, Emre wonders if they could make little women out of iron to pleasure themselves. When Aaron expresses doubt about Emre's holy nature, Emre insists he isn't a priest, just a Sunday school teacher. Even Jesus had Mary Magdalene! Emre concedes that Mary wasn't made of iron, though. (Episode 18 - Forging Iron Man)
- Part 9: Jesus died for the sins of everyone but Aaron. In Aaron's case, Jesus died for his stupidity. (Episode 22 - Emre the Deer)
- Landmine Your Own Business, Part 1: Aaron dies several times at the farm due to stepping on landmines that Emre has placed and explicitly warned him about. Aaron does not accept his own lack of attention as an excuse for Emre's actions.
- Part 2: Aaron respawns alone at the factory east of Gravetown and asks Emre if he left any landmines lying around. "No," Emre replies, distracted by zombies in the city, "don't worry about it." Aaron immediately rounds a corner and spots a dozen landmines laid out before him. "Oh, you mean over there," Emre replies to Aaron's angry response. (Episode 14 - Killer Crate Drop)
- Poo-Dirt: Aaron and Emre give themselves an earworm when they joke about poo-dirt (something even dirtier than dirt) and can't stop saying it.
Referenced in Future Seasons Edit
- Churchgoers: The church Aaron and Emre visit in Episode 7 (Same Faceoff) is the same one where Bwett and Metastergo are married (or not?) in Episode 128 (Bears at the Wedding).
- Em RE. Coyote: In Episode 17 (Rockin' Out), Emre falls three stories and manages to safely break his fall by placing a rebar frame beneath himself the instant before he hits the floor. (He credits his success to Jesus really looking out for him.) He's still trying to master this gravity-defying life-hack in Season 4.
- The Hairy Hand of God: When Emre hallucinates a vision of God in Episode 163 (Emre Meets God), the God he imagines does indeed have the long beard and big, hairy hands he describes in Episode 10 (Cabin in the Woods).
- Jesus Pig!: In Episode 175 (The End of Everything), we learn that the pig Aaron spends most of Episode 1 (Zombie Bacon) trying to kill, and which ultimately escapes him by walking on water, is actually the Very Finest Pig (a.k.a. the Divine Swine, a.k.a. Sir Francis Bacon), a magical being that claims to have been trying to save Aaron and Emre throughout the series.
- Pleasure Town: The cul-de-sac Aaron and Emre explore in Episodes 3 - 5 becomes the site of Pleasure Town/Pleasure Shire in Seasons 7 - 9.
- The Pea Factory: Emre makes a brief return to what he believes to be the Pea Factory at the end of Season 7. When he recalls that Aaron demolished the now strangely intact building, his follower JWM speculates that the Pea Factory Emre remembers must have been in a parallel world (Episode 138 - Vision of the Future). In fact, Emre has simply confused the Pea Factory (located on the west side of Gravetown) with the very similar (but still standing) factory on the east side of Gravetown, where he and Aaron spent a night in Episodes 11 & 12.
- Roof Gardens: Aaron suggests starting a roof garden on top of the Pea Factory in Episode 20 ("Dog Style"), but never gets around to it. He eventually puts his plans in motion in Seasons 7 & 8, planting trees and potatoes on top of his house in Pleasure Town/Pleasure Shire.
- Safes vs. Saves: Aaron feels the plural of "safe" (as in "wall safe") should be "saves" (Episode 13 - Zom-Bee). He's still caught up on the idea in Episode 160 (Evil Trees).
- VeggieTales: Emre first mentions having watched VeggieTales in Episode 10 (Cabin in the Woods). He references the series often in later seasons, telling distorted versions of its episodes the same way he invents warped versions of Biblical scripture.
- The Void: Aaron first name-drops "the Void" when a glitching dead zombie falls through the world in Episode 2 (A$$ Station).
Fun Facts Edit
- Blood Moons: This season includes two "blood moon" horde nights. Aaron and Emre spend both nights taking shelter on a roof while the horde can be heard attacking the walls of the building beneath them. In both cases, Emre dies the next morning when he and Aaron climb down to mop up the zombies. At this point in the series, Aaron and Emre have yet to acknowledge or prepare for the weekly horde nights, surviving to dawn mainly through luck and circumstance.
- Day 7: The first feral horde attacks in Episode 12 (Puke Squad).
- Day 14: The second horde attacks in Episode 21 ("Sh*t Happened One Night").
- Building the Fourth Wall, Part 1: As the series moves away from a simple let's play into roleplaying, Aaron and Emre start inventing explanations for various game elements, including their ability to always hear each other's voices. They play around with various explanations over the course of the series, never focusing too closely on any one. When it first comes up in Episode 7 (Same Faceoff), Aaron suggests that they communicate via wireless earpieces.
- Part 2: Aaron and Emre's brief conversation about never getting a good night's sleep in Episode 15 (Suicide Tower) is referring to players never sleeping in the game (bedrolls act only as respawn points).
- Part 3: When Emre claims that President Obama was a "socialist dictator Muslim," both he and Aaron break the fourth wall to assure the audience that they're just playing characters. (Episode 17 - Rockin' Out)
- Check the Map: This season takes place in Navezgane County, Arizona.
- When they first spawn into Navezgane, Emre appears in burned forest at the far eastern edge of the map (southeast of Diersville). Aaron first appears in plains at the northwest corner of the map, near the high school he and Emre will use as a base in Season 9.
- Time Doesn't Exist Here, Exactly, Part 1: Based on Emre's inexperience with zombies, this season seems to take place relatively soon after the zombie apocalypse has rapidly wiped out humanity, though no specific dates are ever given.
- Part 2: Time jumps backwards discreetly by about two days between Episodes 7 and 8.
- Undead Patrons: Starting in Episode 22 (Emre the Deer), Aaron starts calling out specific zombies by name, treating them as people they knew before the apocalypse. All named zombies were patrons of the Game Society Pimps at Subbable, a precursor to Patreon; having a zombie "dedicated" to you was a patronage reward.
Game Notes Edit
This season uses Alpha 8 and takes place on the developer-created Navezgane map. In this early version of the game, Aaron and Emre's characters are physically identical. Zombies run whenever they are in dark areas, including indoors during the day. Emre initially supposes that zombies gain power from walking on wooden floors.
|1||Zombie Bacon||Apr 29, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre, not yet in character, spawn into Navezgane County and realize that they'll need to cross the entire map to reach each other. Aaron is more experienced with the game, and encourages Emre to earn his "z- legs." As they acclimate to their surroundings, Emre is attacked by a zombie dog. He kills it, but fails to notice that he's bleeding to death. When he also unwittingly runs into the radiation zone and drops dead (twice in a row), Aaron allows him to believe he was killed by an invisible dog. Aaron also tries to convince Emre that a zombie he killed was actually another survivor, leading to Emre's first suspicion that Aaron might be a "villain." Meanwhile, Aaron chases a pig, stabbing it over and over, but the "Jesus pig" is seemingly invincible and ultimately escapes by running on water.|
|2||A$$ Station||May 1, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre meet up at a gas station and see each other for the first time. They compare looks and suspect they're completely identical. After clearing out the zombies, they hide on the gas station roof for the night. Emre is stunned to learn that zombies can climb ladders. They both consider cuddling together for warmth, but Emre is repulsed by Aaron's chili-fueled farting. As they start to bond, Emre reveals that he is an ex-Sunday School teacher. Aaron claims to have been an unemployed bum with a house. The next day, they battle more zombies around the station, despite Aaron getting stuck in a crouched position. While taking on zombies, Aaron pesters Emre for kisses and sees a zombie fall "into the Void."|
|3||Baseball Bat Jesus||May 6, 2014||Link|
|Aaron suggests that he and Emre go check out some houses nearby. They start searching the nearest house for water, and are startled when the zombies following them inside suddenly start running. As they explore the house, Aaron teaches Emre the basics of survival, including that reading books is actually useful. They're delighted when they each find safes filled with weapons, including rocket launchers. Aaron tricks Emre into trading a rocket for cat food, and then into eating it. As the sun sets, they move on to the next house and hide in its attic, sealing the entrance with a chair. Aaron decides to educate Emre about the dangers of nocturnal zombies by firing a pistol into the air, drawing attention. Emre wonders how Aaron knows so much about zombies, when he's just a bum. Unfortunately, Aaron's lesson ends when he accidentally blows himself up with a rocket launcher. He respawns in the desert, leaving Emre to fend for himself.|
|4||All Horde Up||May 12, 2014||Link|
|Emre continues to explore the cul-de-sac while Aaron wanders through the southeastern desert. Emre finds survival far more terrifying alone. Emre fights his way through a third house while Aaron finds a campsite. Aaron muses at length about how he misses Emre, noticing only just in the nick of time that he's bleeding out. Suddenly, Aaron sees a wandering horde shambles over the hill. He tries dropping meat to distract the zombies, but is immediately surrounded and killed. When he next respawns, he finds himself at a dog-infested junkyard. After killing the zombies, Aaron climbs up to the junkyard office's roof for the night. Suddenly, the roof caves in, freaking Aaron out and nearly killing him. He rushes back up to huddle at the edge of the unstable roof for the night. To calm their nerves, Aaron and Emre tell stories about their past lives. Emre tells Aaron about how he slapped a girl for throwing a water balloon at him and kicking him in the privates, horrifying Aaron.|
|5||Zombies of the Corn||May 13, 2014||Link|
|The next morning, Aaron and Emre emerge from their respective hiding places. But between falling, zombies, and Emre's revelation, Aaron is in a foul mood. Emre finally learns how to craft bedrolls and guns. While Aaron loots the junkyard, Emre moves on from the cul-de-sac, and is overjoyed when he soon comes across an "epic" corn field. Aaron and Emre agree to claim the farm for themselves. While Emre clears out the zombies, Aaron fights his way through an Old West town. As Aaron reaches the burned forest, he realizes the sun is setting. Emre takes shelter for the night in the barn's hayloft, while Aaron hides on the roof of an intact cabin. They settle in for another night. At first, they argue over Emre's justifications for smacking Grace, then debate how best to reload guns.|
|6||The Dead Girl Next Door||May 20, 2014||Link|
|Aaron spends the night watching zombies run through the burned forest. Emre considers massaging himself with the motor oil he's found. Emre ponders that if the zombie apocalypse hadn't hit just when it did, he'd be in Mexico right now. They decide to meet up in Diersville. Aaron assures Emre that the apocalypse gives everyone a second chance. They go house to house, looting and debating whether to set up a base in Diersville. Ultimately, the undead neighbors convince them to retreat back to the farm. Emre rhapsodizes about what a great day he's having, which is a bit spoiled when he fails to notice he's bleeding out. Aaron reaches the farm first and immediately lays claim to the farmhouse. They immediately turn paranoid, pulling sniper rifles on each other before turning in for the night.|
|7||Same Faceoff||May 23, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre settle in at the farm. Emre finally places his first bedroll in the barn, while Aaron crafts a forge in the farmhouse. Emre's attempt at "sexy" talk disturbs Aaron. As Aaron seals up the farmhouse for the night, a crawler pops out of a couch, giving him a fright. As the night passes, Emre invites Aaron to be his friend; Aaron rejects the offer. During the subsequent argument, Aaron claims his sister was ripped apart by zombies. They still end up "friends," though. The next morning, Emre rushes over to the farmhouse, but Aaron kicks him out at gunpoint, still sore over Emre's comments about his sister. Hurt feelings are worsened when Emre lets a rabbit - Aaron's "legitimate friend" - into the farmhouse and immediately kills it. As Emre hides in the cornfield, Aaron bursts out shooting. Emre retaliates, killing Aaron. Aaron is apoplectic when he respawns in the desert. While Aaron races back, Emre takes over the farmhouse. Aaron reaches a church and asks Emre to meet him there. Once Emre arrives, Aaron demands that Emre apologize before God for sniping him. Emre dances around the apology, so Aaron clubs him to death. Aaron feels they're even now, while Emre respawns at the farmhouse and swears revenge.|
|8||Troll Thy Neighbor||Jun 5, 2014||Link|
|Aaron cedes control of the farmhouse to Emre, but their argument simmers as Aaron works his way back to the farm. Their argument is interrupted when supply planes flies overheard, but is then intensified when Aaron and Emre realize that other people must still be alive, and thus that they are not necessarily stuck with each other. Aaron returns to the farm, settling in in the barn's hayloft, and urges Emre to go inside the house and stay there while he secretly creates pipe bombs. Emre ponders ways to fortify his new house while Aaron skulks around outside, secretly planting TNT. While Emre finally grows suspicious, Aaron blows a hole in the side of the house. Aaron is so delighted he doesn't even mind when he steps on a landmine Emre had just planted, but his mood changes when Emre steals the contents of his backpack. The feud explodes into open warfare as the pair retreat to sheltered positions. Emre offers to return some of Aaron's stuff, taking mercy on him. As sun sets, Emre even offers to let Aaron come share the attic with him for the night, but a gang of zombies suddenly rushes Aaron in the hayloft, killing him and overrunning his base. Aaron respawns far from the farm. As Emre gloats, zombies pour into his attic and kill him as well, leaving both of them without cover in the middle of the night.|
|9||Demolition Man||Jun 11, 2014||Link|
|Now that the zombies are a proven threat, Aaron and Emre agree to work together. Emre tries, and fails, to mop up zombies at the farm while Aaron runs back in the night. When Emre respawns in the woods far away, he has his first, distant encounter with a bee. Aaron reaches the farm and is shocked to discover that the zombies have totally wrecked his barn. Aaron blames Emre for blowing up the barn and immediately starts demolishing the farmhouse with rockets and TNT. Aaron is further enraged when he steps on a landmine, accidentally killing himself. Aaron and Emre race back to the farm from their distant locations. Aaron makes it back first and goes right back to rocketing the house. Emre finally realizes what Aaron's doing, too late to stop him. Emre reaches the farm just as Aaron launches the fatal shot, causing the house's total destruction. A gleeful Aaron flees into the woods as Emre sprays bullets at him. Emre abandons the chase to find his backpack, which has long since been destroyed, leaving him with almost nothing. Aaron and Emre go chasing after separate supply drops; Aaron suspects that whomever is flying the planes knows who he is and is trying to rescue him from Emre.|
|10||Cabin in the Woods||Jun 23, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre tentatively call for a truce. Aaron returns to the farm and is delighted by the destruction he's wrought, but he also convinces Emre that the farm is a total loss. Aaron sets up a "memorial" to the farmhouse, using up most of his ammo in an attempt to collapse what little remains of it. They realize they need a new shelter before sunset, and Emre randomly picks a location off the map. The reach a wood cabin and clear out the zombies hanging around it. Aaron and Emre agree that they don't have time to properly fortify the cabin, so Aaron proposes an emergency plan: Emre will hide in the loft after destroying the stairs, while Aaron spends the night on the roof. The zombies terrorize Emre inside the cabin, while Aaron encounters his first bee. Emre defends his position with rockets, nearly killing himself in the process. Too late, Emre realizes that Aaron has set him out as bait to keep himself safe. While Emre freaks out, he soothes himself by reciting a twisted version of the Lord's Prayer; Aaron speculates that Emre was the leader of a twisted cult of delusional freaks. Emre chucks a pipe bomb at the zombies, only to have Aaron explain that you have to light them first.|
|11||Exploding Snow Zombie||Jul 1, 2014||Link|
|Come morning, Aaron climbs down from the roof and helps extricate Emre from the cabin loft, where zombies have him pinned. Emre concedes that despite his night of terror, Aaron's survival plan worked. Aaron suffers a brief stab of shame when he suspects Emre has noticed him looking up the skirts of a dead zombie. Aaron leads Emre north to an old army camp. Emre freaks out when he sees explosions, but it's just zombies dying to landmines. Aaron and Emre collect some mines, using others to lure zombies to their deaths. They search the camp for ammo. They keep moving and decide to head back south, to warmer climates. Aaron picks Gravetown off the map, and they head in that direction, certain that the town's name doesn't imply anything sinister. Along the way, Emre checks a bag by the road and finds the dirt that Aaron had left there for him earlier. Their conversation turns several invented ailments as they hike through the burned forests into the desert, most notably poo-dirt. Entering the wasteland east of Gravetown, they are awestruck by the sight of a huge industrial building. As they fight their way through the zombies inside, they get separated and start to regret their decision.|
|12||Puke Squad||Jul 7, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre manage to navigate the huge factory's maze-like interior to reach the highest roof before the sun sets on Day 7. Emre is suspicious of how Aaron seems to know his way around the building. Emre lays down mines around the ladder access. Aaron and Emre notice a horde of zombies racing toward them, but it takes the zombies all night to find their way up through the factory. While the zombies pummel at the walls below, Aaron proposes that he and Emre have sex, the rifle he has pointed at Emre's head making the offer more than a little threatening. The next morning, Aaron and Emre hop down to discover that the zombie horde had made it to within a few feet of them. When a zombie cop suddenly gurgles into view, Aaron panics and backs off, telling Emre to kill it with his club. Emre is killed when the cop explodes. Bitterly disappointed by the factory, Aaron and Emre continue on their way to the ruins of Gravetown, where they are nearly overwhelmed by zombies, including cops and dogs. A pair of air drops suddenly send Aaron and Emre running back the way they came. When they open their supply crates, they audibly sigh with disappointment.|
|13||Zom-Bee||Jul 15, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre revolve to storm back into Gravetown and take it from the zombies in the name of Freedom, America, Jesus, and Whores. The plan goes wrong, quickly. Emre comes up with the plan of nuking Gravetown, but is disappointed to learn Aaron doesn't know how to build nuclear weapons. The plan does lead Aaron to reveal that he has more scientific skills than he's let on, but he's still reluctant to discuss his past. As they regroup, they decide they must sleep in Gravetown to prove their dominance. When a horde wanders in their direction, they move on while Aaron complains that he's infected and might be slowly turning into a zombie. As the sun sinks, Aaron and Emre pick out a really tall ruin and climb to its roof and block it off to wait out the night. As they debate their next move, a giant hornet sneaks up on Emre. Aaron stammers out "Huh-buh-buh-bees!" as a warning.|
|14||Killer Crate Drop||Jul 19, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre wait for the night to pass atop the ruined building. They contemplate zombies, ammo, and suicide, and Aaron finally lets slip that prior to the apocalypse he was a scientist who "tinkered" in his house. In response, Emre rhapsodizes about Rick Moranis in Honey I Shrunk The Kids. At dawn, they start planning where to establish a base. They get ready to move out, but Aaron accidentally scales the roof, falling to his death. He and Emre learn the mattresses they've set down don't work as bedrolls when Aaron respawns back on the factory roof. Emre struggles to fight his way clear of the building alone as Aaron rushes back. Emre finally figures out on his own that zombies run in the dark; Aaron already knows, admitting that he's "studied these creatures." They continue to pick off zombies and explore the city. When a wounded cop runs at Emre in full daylight, he and Aaron fear that the zombies may be evolving. Aaron and Emre go chasing after a series of supply drops, and Aaron discovers a second factory that might serve as a base. Emre nearly chases his crate straight into the radiation zone. As Aaron starts clearing the factory, he finds cans of peas in a couple of loot drops and decides that it was a pea-canning factory. Aaron finally manages to lure Emre away from scavenging in Gravetown to come join him at the Pea Factory. A zombie scares Aaron half to death as he hunts the undead inside the factory. He's able to laugh it off, when more zombies suddenly send him running for his life.|
|15||Suicide Tower||Jul 22, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre meet up outside the Pea Factory. Aaron's new mining helmet washes out all the color in Emre's face, making him look like a zombie. Emre picks up a gaggle of zombie "groupies." Emre names his "band" the Rockin' Palins, so Aaron blows them up. With the sun setting, Aaron and Emre make a desperate push to clear out the factory, but soon retreat to an enormous smokestack next door. The tower is terrifying, but at least provides a hiding place. Emre has trouble putting out torches. They edge out onto a ledge and scope out the rooftops of the Pea Factory. As they chill out for the night, a bee crawls through a solid wall to attack Emre! The bee retreats, and Emre finally gets to start making his crossbow and ammo. As they ready for their next day, Emre points out that Aaron is a very confused individual. Aaron concedes the point, but adds that he's also a genius, and doesn't want Emre preaching at him. Climbing down the tower is even more frightening than climbing up! With great rejoicing, Emre finally crafts his first crossbow! As they scavenge the base, they note how they can't remember the last time either of them got a good night's sleep. Emre notices that the factory borders on the radiation zone, and he and Aaron make the "Green Zone Friend Pact" - if either of them ever dies forever, the other will immediately run out to die in the radiation. Aaron looks up from digging a hole to spot a massive horde shambling in his direction.|
|16||Victory at the Pea Factory||Jul 28, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre hustle to take cover from the horde. Aaron gives Emre a bedroll to place. Their plans to hide in the Suicide Tower are interrupted by what looks like 3 extremely convenient supply drops. All 3 supply drops land in the radiation zone. With the horde coming, They both manage to race into the radiation zone, grab a crate, and return without dying. Returning to the Pea Factory, Aaron and Emre have to get creative to reach the upper floors. Emre builds ladders, but has immense trouble using them. As he and Aaron work their way upstairs, a horde arrives and starts beating at the walls outside. Aaron gets stuck midway up when he runs out of gravel to stack up, but he gets ladders working as well. Eventually they both reach the roof. Aaron doesn't know how they're going to get back down; Emre doesn't think they'll need to. They finally reach the very top of the tower, and Emre sets down his bedroll. Feeling fine, they make plans to turn the Pea Factory into an invincible fortress. Aaron wants to build a forge, but Emre's used all of their rocks crafting crossbow bolts. They celebrate as the sun sets, then get to work. Emre finally asks Aaron about his religious beliefs; Aaron's simply never thought about it, which Emre considers even worse than atheism. Emre challenges Aaron to list his great accomplishments, and after some prevaricating, Aaron admits that he invented the zombie virus that wiped out humanity.|
|17||Rockin' Out||Jul 30, 2014||Link|
|Emre is still reeling from Aaron's confession; only Jesus has the right to bring about the End Times. Emre's so upset that he nearly falls to his death, but he catches himself. Aaron focuses on building ladder access from the ground to the roof. Speaking of the ground, getting back down to the ground proves to be exceptionally difficult. At one point, Aaron falls 3 stories, then bounces all the way back up. Emre eventually falls just as far, miraculously escaping injury, which puts him in a fantastic mood. Aaron focuses on building ladders, tasking Emre with mining for rocks and iron. Turns out Emre loves mining. Aaron and Emre go chasing after more air drops, to mixed results. Aaron completes his ladder project, while Emre is so good at mining he wonders if he missed his calling; instead of assaulting minors, he should have been a miner. While Emre breaks rocks, Aaron reaches the roof again, looks back down at where he'd just been, and sees a massive zombie horde pouring out of the Pea Factory.|
|18||Forging Iron Man||Aug 6, 2014||Link|
|Aaron give Emre the all-clear to return to the Pea Factory. Emre is still in such a good mood he's willing for forgive Aaron for causing the zombie apocalypse. They craft a forge, and Aaron teaches Emre how to use it. They discuss the wonderful things they can make now, and Emre wonders if they could make little iron women. They imagine creating a pantomime Iron Man suit they can both wear at once. They spend the rest of the day crafting. As the sun sets, they wish they could sit back, drink a beer, and watching some football. Emre suggests they go night hunting, but Aaron shuts him down. Aaron takes all of the iron Emre mined and forged, using it to craft iron armor for himself. Emre is enraged, and Aaron's offer of hand-me-down boots does nothing to appease him. Emre's mood improves when Aaron gives him a "badass" iron helmet. In the middle of the night, Aaron spots a horde running toward the Pea Factory and warns Emre. He doesn't warn Emre about the bee, though. Emre is annoyed that the bees always attack him. As a peace gesture, Aaron gives Emre a set of iron boots. Emre accepts, but is still annoyed. They finish out the night discussing corn, Native Americans, and friendship.|
|19||Eat My Meat||Aug 10, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre climb down in the morning, but Aaron is worried that the horde he saw last night might all be inside the Pea Factory now. Emre has fun mowing down zombies with his new crossbow. Aaron heads into Gravetown by himself but gets jumped by dogs. They head out to find greener pastures to gather cloth and hunt pigs, but their attempt to make a plan is interrupted by a supply drop. The crate contents are predictably discouraging. After clearing out a campsite, they make a new plan: Aaron will head north to hunt animals, and Emre will return to the Suicide Tower to recover the supplies they left there. Unfortunately, Emre the the eastern factory with the Pea Factory, so his search for the Suicide Tower is completely futile. Meanwhile, Aaron goes hunting in the burned forest, and his new armor saves his life when he's jumped by a gang of zombies. Emre freaks out when he sees a horde piling out of the factory he was just wandering around in. As the sun sinks, Aaron urges Emre to run all the way home, singing inappropriate songs to him as Emre runs all the way around Gravetown.|
|20||"Dog Style" (Doggy Style)||Aug 18, 2014||Link|
|Emre makes it home to the Pea Factory, and Aaron cooks up some food. Aaron cooks up some corn on the cob while Emre ravenously looks on, then eats it right in front of him. Aaron gives him some rabbit to appease him. They hope to spend the night making bullets, but discover they need clay - and to get clay, they're going to have to go back north. They snipe at zombies to amuse themselves, failing to notice the bee sneaking up on Emre until the last second. Aaron suggests they start a roof garden, and makes iron leg armor Emre. They climb down at dawn on Day 14 and pick off some of the zombies attacking the bottom of their ladder. Aaron and Emre wander north in search of animals and clay. Along the way, Aaron finds a potato; Emre is excited at the thought of making alcohol. While scavenging in the burned forest, Emre stumbles across a great air drop crate! They bicker as they keep going into a pine forest. They reach another farm, where a dog ambushes Emre. Emre respawns at the Pea Factory, leaving Aaron to fend for himself. Aaron guards Emre's backpack, but has to quickly hide from a wandering horde. Emre finds another worthless air drop on his way back north.|
|21||Sh*t Happened One Night"||Aug 22, 2014||Link|
|Emre reaches the farm again, leading the wandering horde back to it and annoying Aaron. Together, they pick off the horde. Aaron remembers they need clay, so he starts digging and sends Emre down the road to look for antibiotics. Aaron catches up at a cluster of houses, and he and Emre taunt a zombie trying to reach the cookies atop a fridge. Aaron gets swarmed, but survives, and he and Emre clear out the zombies. Emre is already losing his enthusiasm for the crossbow. By the time the zombies are down, Aaron is completely out of ammo and night is falling on Day 14. They realize they need to seek shelter at the last minute. While Aaron runs from zombies, Emre uses rebar frames to climb up on a roof. Aaron flees in a gibbering panic. He accidentally destroys most of the rebar trying to get on the roof, leaving himself stranded. With Emre's help (and several tries), Aaron finally reaches the roof, barely alive. Emre accidentally fires his pistol, luring zombies to their position. Another bee ambushes Emre, further heightening their stress. Aaron begs Emre for food and water, so Emre puts half of his supply in the dead bee. Aaron dithers so long that the dead bee despawns before he can take the food and water, launching Emre into an apoplectic screaming fit. Emre refuses to give Aaron any more food or water, so Aaron begs for ammo. As dawn breaks, Emre calms down and drops all of his bullets for Aaron. The bullets appear to bounce off the roof; when Aaron confesses that he's lost the ammo too, Emre flies into another bout of volcanic rage.|
|22||Emre the Deer||Aug 25, 2014||Link|
|Emre is still furious, and Aaron feels like this is the beginning of the end. Aaron climbs up into an attic to die with his "zombie friends," but when he sees that the attic is actually swarming with zombies he flees immediately. Moments later, Emre drops dead in a different house, his anger having blinded him to the fact that he was bleeding out. Emre respawns at the Pea Factory, and tells Aaron to just take his backpack. Aaron realizes that he had painkillers all along, but he accidentally scraps his club, prompting Emre to pause from insulting him to scream at him instead. Aaron's losing his mind, and fears the zombie infection may be spreading to his brain. (Emre hopes so.) Aaron and Emre continue to bicker and trade insults. Emre goes back to mining around the Pea Factory; it relieves his stress. Aaron starts back from the houses, but as Emre shouts insults, Aaron comes across a deer stuck in a boulder. Aaron names the deer Emre, and has a delusional conversation with it. Supply planes fly overhead, but the drops are so far away neither Aaron nor Emre bother with them. Aaron turns back to Emre the deer, cursing at it as he beats it to death with a club. Emre the human tells Aaron he has major issues. As Emre curses out a zombie, Aaron informs him he has anger issues. They continue to argue over the previous night's events as they each go about their business. Emre decides the only reasonable course of action is to dig a hole to hide in. Emre notices that the Pea Factory is starting to suffer notable damage from the nightly zombie raves. Aaron heads back and, along the way, realizes that he actually did pick up the bullets Emre had dropped for him on the roof. They meet back up at the Pea Factory, and Aaron starts shooting at Emre's feet, ordering him to dance. Emre remains completely fed up, and Aaron believes they've drifted apart. While Emre is still somewhat distracted from the feuding by the damage to the Pea Factory and a horde wandering in, Aaron has checked out completely.|
|23||Buh-bye Base||Aug 28, 2014||Link|
|Back up atop the Pea Factory, Aaron taunts Emre by cooking and eating his only pork chop right in front of him. Emre retaliates by shooting Aaron in the leg. Their anger boils over, and Aaron declares he's leaving, immediately. Emre thought the house plant he brought would mend things, but he and Aaron now declare their hate for each other. They trade a few shots, and Aaron falls off the Pea Factory, landing on a lower roof. Aaron sneaks back up and shoots an oblivious Emre a few times before fleeing, nearly killing him. Aaron flees to the Suicide Tower, but the zombies follow him. Emre grabs a rocket launcher ans waits to pick Aaron off. As Emre gloats, Aaron pops off and snipes him with a rocket. Emre declares war and they trade accusations. Aaron picks off Emre again with another rocket, then blows up his backpack just to spite him. As Aaron climbs the tower, his mining helmet gives him away, and Emre snipes at him with a rifle. Aaron demands a truce as Emre pops shots at him. When Aaron tries to climb down from the tower, he slips and suffers a fatal fall into a swarm of zombies. While trying to keep a bead on Aaron, Emre falls to his death as well. Aaron bobs and weaves around the swarming zombies. When he comes across Emre digging a hole, he tosses in a couple of pipe bombs, but Emre escapes and chases after him with his crossbow. Aaron is eventually overwhelmed by zombies. Over the course of the next day, Emre digs a cave under the Pea Factory while Aaron manufactures a huge amount of TNT and sets it all throughout the Pea Factory foundations. Their friendship is over, but Aaron asks Emre to come out so he can say goodbye. When Emre comes out, Aaron detonates the explosives, destroying the Pea Factory while throwing curses at Emre. Emre promises to track Aaron down and murder him. Emre catches up with Aaron, shotgunning him. Blinded by anger, Emre runs into the radiation zone to grab a supply crate but dies in the attempt. He respawns on top of the crumbling Pea Factory with no way down. While Emre desperately tries to grab as much gear as he can, Aaron delivers a mortal wound to the factory. The floor collapses under Emre, who falls to his death, then respawns atop the Pea Factory. Emre manages to climb down, but Aaron sprays bullets at him to drive him off. Aaron cackles as Emre flees. One year later, they cross paths again.|
See Also Edit
|7 Days to Die|
|Episodes||1 - 23 • 24 - 49 • 50 - 71 • 72 - 83 • 84 - 102 • 103 - 118 • 119 - 139 • 140 - 151 • 152 - 175 • 176 - Ongoing|
|Main Characters||Aaron • Emre|
|Characters||Bewt T • Bwett • Epsilon One • Graskull • JWM • Kaydalyn • medhathobo • metastergo • SP Cakes|
|Forts||Ho Motel • Pleasure Town|
|Game Society Series|
|For Pimps||Enderal For Pimps • Fallout For Pimps • Far Cry 4 Pimps • Far Cry Primal For Pimps • GTA For Pimps • Skyrim For Pimps • Yakuza 0 For Pimps|
|Series||7 Days to Die • Angry Hunter • Harry Potter Kinect • Huniepop • Life is Strange • Pony Island|
|Guys Vs Games||Disneyland Adventures • Farming Simulator • Gang Beasts • "Little Girl" Games • Mario Kart Playoffs • Ride to Hell • Scribblenauts|
|Jason's Impressions||Christopher WalkenThrough • Morgan Freeman • Presidential Gaming|
|Others||After Dark • Live Stream • Pod VS Cast • Skyrim (You Choose What We Do)|