This is an overview of episodes 24 to 49 in the series, 7 Days to Die.
The new season starts due to the Alpha 9 update. After a year of separation, Emre and Aaron coincidentally meet in a little town and decide to make up and travel together again. They eventually settle at what they call "Ho Motel" in the desert but events take several turns for the worse. The season ends with a strange Thanksgiving celebration.
Season 2 Death Count Edit
- Broken Legs:
More than mere numbers can count.
Aaron - Mad Scientist
- Started the zombie apocalypse
Emre - Religious Zealot
- Slapped a girl named Grace for kicking him in the balls and throwing a water balloon at him
- A simple base built atop the Ho Motel, accessible only by a single ladder. Aaron and Emre carved rooms for themselves out of the roof's raised clay shingles.
- Hotel's swimming pool was used as an emergency escape route.
- Included Bee Death Boulevard, a roof/bridge over a central walk that forced bees to fight Aaron and Emre at eye-level. The floor of Bee Death Boulevard became dangerously structurally unsound.
- Overrun repeatedly due to Aaron and Emre forgetting to block the ladder up.
- Structural integrity of the roof was destroyed by zombies pounding at the lower floors, causing Aaron to fall through the roof several times. Because of this, Aaron and Emre eventually abandoned the roof, moving to the Ho Motel Hole.
Ho Motel Hole (a.k.a. the Death Pit, a.k.a. the Mo Hotel) Edit
- A deep pit beneath the Ho Motel, accessible only via a single ladder. Aaron and Emre played with calling it the Mole Motel, Mo Motel, or Mo Hotel.
- Invaded and badly damaged by zombies because Aaron and Emre forgot to block the ladder leading down.
- "Oh yeah, cowboy hat! My troubles are over!" - Emre "Just because you found a cowboy hat?" - Aaron "Yeah. Cowboys never die during the zombie apocalypse. It's a law. It's a rule. Cowboys are too cool." - Emre "I hear cowboys get AIDS a lot." - Aaron (Episode 25 - Undead Pool Party)
- "Did we search this whole hotel? 'Cause, y'know, there might be more guns." - Aaron "Pretty sure I searched the ho- whole hotel." - Emre "You searched the ho-hotel? 'Cause, did you find any hoes?" - Aaron (Episode 26 - Ho Motel)
- "Hi, my name's Emre, today I'm fryin' up a nice rabbit fritter. All ya need is some rabbit an' some motor oil. Pour some motor oil on there an' ya got real tasty, greasy rabbit." - Aaron "I told you I don't actually talk like that." - Emre "Oh, but for the cooking show you would have to." - Aaron (Episode 27 - Dear Penthouse Suites)
- "We're gonna be really good friends now, so this will be the good old days! Right?" - Aaron "We're going to be like Thelma and Louise!" - Emre "Yeah! We're gonna be the best of friends, even off of a cliff." - Aaron "...Right." - Emre (Episode 27 - Dear Penthouse Suites)
- "Do you think the zombies are ever going to get up here? Do we ever really need to worry about that?" - Aaron "Probably not. I don't see why they would." - Emre, portentiously (Episode 28, Roof Nips)
- "Oh, fuckballs. Ha Ha Ha - Hi! Welcome to... uh... the Ho Motel! This is Emre, and I'm Aaron! Welcome!" - Aaron, to the first zombies to invade their base on the roof (Episode 28 - Roof Nips)
- "Oh Jesus! Oh, Jesus, help me! Befriend me on Facebook, Jesus! Jesus, I need you to befriend me on Facebook and protect me from this bee!" - Aaron "Shut up! Shut up! Just kill the bee! Kill it!" - Emre (Episode 29 - Zombie Wants It)
- "Fuck you bee! Fuck! You! Auugggh!" - Emre "Hey, what the fuck happened?!?' - Aaron "Fuckin' died to that bee, 'cause they only attack me!!!" - Emre "That is incredibly amusing. I can't even tell you." - Aaron (Episode 29 - Zombie Wants It)
- "I have about thirty zombies on my ass right now, and you're telling me you can't get out of a hole?!?" - Aaron (Episode 30 - City Trippin')
- "If it makes you happy to stay here, then I'm totally down with it." - Aaron "Yeah, let's stay here for now." - Emre "Oh Christ Almighty, what the fuck?!? Where did she come from?!?" - Aaron "What?!? What?!?" - Emre "Oh, my God! Help!" - Aaron "What the fuck is happening?!?" - Emre "Hooo-lee Christ!" - Aaron "There's so many! There are so fucking many of them! Okay! Jump in the pool! Jump in the pool! Jump in the pool! Jump in the pool!" - Emre "I can't! I can't! I - I-" - Aaron "Ahhhhhh!" -Emre "-I don't know which side the pool is on!" - Aaron "Oh! God! Oh! I jumped in the pool! I jumped in the pool! How the fuck do you get out of this pool?" - Emre (Episode 32 - Insane Pool Jump)
- "God damn it, I wish we had a fucking bomb! All right, okay - we can break that rule. You can make bombs now. Okay?" - Emre "Okay, thanks. Well, it wasn't a rule anyway, but that's fine." - Aaron (Episode 32 - Insane Pool Jump)
- "I was on the ladder! And then they were like, 'Oh! No, you slipped! And dead!'" - Aaron "Yeah, that's kinda what happened to me. Is your leg broken now?" - Emre "Yeah, it was - wait, was it broken? Yeah, it was already broken. My leg is always broken. It's in a permanent state of being broken." - Aaron (Episode 33 - Bees, Dogs, and Broken Legs)
- "I'm going for the other crate." - Emre "Do whatever makes you happy." - Aaron "Nothing makes me happy in this hellish Hell world... of Hell." - Emre (Episode 33 - Bees, Dogs, and Broken Legs)
- "Why do I feel like this the last time I'm ever going to look at my room?" - Aaron "'Cause you're finally seeing reason? We should not stay here! This place is Hell!" - Emre (Episode 34 - 7th Day Horde)
- "Our hotel is not in good shape right now, I'm just going to throw that out there. Believe it or not." - Aaron "Say that again." - Emre "Yeah." - Aaron "No, seriously, say it again. Say it one more time." - Emre "Our hotel is not in good shape. The Ho Motel is not in good shape." - Aaron "Ohhh! Yeah. Thank you, thank you; I love the way that you say that." - Emre (Episode 35 - Home Sweet Hole)
- "Collecting our bags is more dangerous than anything we've done today." - Aaron "Yeah. Our whole life is full of danger. We traded surviving the zombie apocalypse to living in a mine. Which is also extremely dangerous." - Emre (Episode 35 - Home Sweet Hole)
- "Oh, yeah. This is going to be so safe. Never again will I be falling through a goddamn roof and breaking my leg." - Aaron "Right! 'Cause there's nowhere to fall! There's nowhere to go! If the place that we're in gets compromised, we're fucked!" - Emre "Uh. Well, that's a good point." - Aaron (Episode 35 - Home Sweet Hole)
- "This is the story of Emre, he found a town on the outskirts, a ruined town, where nobody lives any more cause they was all killed by something. He stumbled across this town and instead of fleeing in fright, he stayed there. They found bits of him years later. 17 miles from where his body was found, they found his pickaxe, but they never found his face." - Aaron (Episode 47 - Midnight at Death Lake)
Recurring Themes Edit
- Aaron the Bunker Booster, Part 1: Aaron refuses to abandon the crumbling Ho Motel, even after hordes of zombies have destroyed its structural integrity and sent him plunging several stories into a mob of undead. He makes plans to reinforce the load-bearing pillars and seal off access to the upper floors. (Aaron's refusal to abandon the property is also tied to his shattered legs.) (Episode 31 - Roof Collapse)
- Part 2: Aaron invents a hidden ladder that can only be climbed if completely encased in stone. "It's a technique that I've refined. I'm a bit of a hobbyist architect." (Episode 37 - Suicide Pit)
- Aaron the Bunker Buster, Part 1: In return for getting back up together, Emre makes Aaron promise not to destroy any house that they're in. "That really kinda grinds my gears." Aaron claims that he blows things up to relieve his sexual frustration. (Episode 24 - New Beginning)
- Part 2: Aaron makes plans to detonate the Ho Motel hole in Episode 48 (Dynamite Decor), but ultimately zombies are to blame for the vast majority of structural damage caused over the course of the season.
- Aaron the Creeper, Part 1: Aaron continues to pressure Emre for sex, starting on their very first night back together. Aaron insists it has nothing to do with sexual preference; he just needs sex. (Episode 24 - New Beginning)
- Part 2: Aaron goes in for kisses, leading to a discussion of the radius of Emre's "personal bubble." He does trick Emre into momentarily agreeing to nightly intercourse. (Episode 25 - Undead Pool Party)
- Part 3: Aaron is rather smugly proud of himself for having never taken any nude selfies back when cameras still existed. (Episode 26 - Ho Motel)
- Part 4: Aaron wishes Emre was a woman so that there would at least be a chance of their having sex. (Episode 28 - Roof Nips)
- Aaron the Gender Bender: Aaron inexplicably turns female at the end of the season (Episode 49 - Thanksgiving Surprise). He will explore his "feminine side" again at the end of Season 6.
- Aaron the Proper Host: Aaron hopes to fix up the desert motel he and Emre have found and someday rent rooms to other survivors. Alongside naming the Ho Motel, he often speaks to zombies roaming on the property as a hotelier would address guests, announcing rental rates and pool hours.
- Aaron the Prankster: Aaron invents the fun tradition of hitting Emre in the face with a claw hammer whenever he comes home.
- Aaron vs. Gravity, Part 1: After two nights of zombie-inflicted sabotage, the Ho Motel's roof suddenly collapses under Aaron and Emre's feet. Emre escapes danger, but Aaron plunges two stories into the zombie-infested hotel, breaking his leg and sending him into a gibbering panic. When he tries to patch the hole, the roof collapse expands under his weight, dumping him into a mob of zombies yet again. (Episode 31 - Roof Collapse)
- Part 2: Aaron tries to get "clever" while climbing the ladder to the roof, resulting in his third or fourth broken leg of the day. That night, when the roof is overrun by zombies, Emre makes a mad dash and jumps off the roof, landing safely in the pool. Hobbling along on broken legs, Aaron tries follows him but doesn't clear the jump. (Episode 32 - Insane Pool Jump)
- Part 3: Aaron climbs down into the death pit under the Ho Motel to mine, but fails to notice that the ladder doesn't reach the bottom. He zips past the end of the ladder, falls, and breaks his leg. He falls off the ladder and breaks his leg again on his way back out. (Episode 33 - Bees, Dogs, and Broken Legs)
- Part 4: The Ho Motel roof collapses again on Night 7. Sharp-eyed viewers can spot the floor of Bee Death Boulevard collapsing under Emre, who sidesteps the threat by pure, oblivious luck. When Aaron spots the hole, he pauses to draw Emre's attention to it and the roof collapses under his feet, dumping him three stories into the thick of a feral horde. This is arguably Aaron's most terrifying fall to date in the series. (Episode 34 - 7th Day Horde)
- Aaron vs. Hallucinations, Part 1: Aaron sees dead zombies glitch out, fling into the sky and freezing in horribly distorted, Salvador Dali-esque shapes. Emre just sees Aaron staring at thin air and babbling to himself. Aaron blames food poisoning from bad chicken for the hallucinations; Emre suggests blood loss might be the culprit. (Episode 29 - Zombie Wants It)
- Part 2: When Emre discovers a nurse has materialized inside a solid wall, he demands to know, "How is that happening?" "It's not," replies Aaron. "I'm pretty sure we're drugged or something." (Episode 31 - Roof Collapse)
- Part 3: Emre hallucinates for once, attacking a dead zombie he sees as still alive until he breaks the ladder out of their base. Aaron looks on incredulously. (Episode 37 - Suicide Pit)
- Em RE. Coyote: Emre accidentally falls through the Ho Motel roof in the exact same spot that Aaron had fallen through. Miraculously, he lands in water puddling around the lobby's broken fountain, safely breaking his fall. (Episode 34 - 7th Day Horde)
- Emre the Bleeder: Emre is wounded by a zombie, notices that he's bleeding, starts to bandage himself, and then flakes out and drinks yucca juice instead. He's nearly dead by the time he realizes he's still bleeding. (Episode 27 - Dear Penthouse Suites)
- Emre the Cave Explorer, Part 1: After a year of wandering the post-apocalypse alone, Emre claims to have moved on from mining, now focusing on interior decoration. By this, he means going from house to house and hacking apart furniture. (Episode 24 - New Beginning)
- Part 2: Aaron tasks Emre with expanding the mine inside the Ho Motel into a death pit for zombies. Emre gladly gets to work, singing as he swings his pick. (Episode 30 - City Trippin')
- Part 3: Emre expands his section of the Ho Motel hole with a maze of dead-end tunnels. They very nearly succeed as a defense mechanism (Episode 44 - 14th Day Disaster). Later, Emre tunnels all the way to the edge of a nearby city.
- Emre the Noob, Part 1: "I guess I don't know about about that kind of shit, so I'm glad you do." Emre doesn't know that goldenrod flowers can be used to cure dysentery. (Episode 26 - Ho Motel)
- Part 2: Emre applies a splint when he breaks his leg for the first time and is surprised to learn the broken bone doesn't instantly heal. (Episode 28 - Roof Nips)
- Part 3: Emre tries, and fails, to boil eggs without help. (Episode 30 - City Trippin')
- Emre vs. Bees, Part 1: "Why did you want the bee to get me?" - Emre "Because it's funny." - Aaron. When given a choice, "buh-buh-buh bees" almost always attack Emre rather than Aaron. Their attacks often manage to catch Emre completely off-guard. During their second night camped on the Ho Motel roof, a series of bees harass Emre through the night while he and Aaron are trying to fight or flee invading zombies. At dawn, a bee finally kills Emre. (Episode 29 - Zombie Wants It)
- Part 2: Aaron and Emre create "Bee Death Boulevard" on the Ho Motel's roof to lure the buh-buh-buh-bees into a trap. (Episode 30 - City Trippin') Point of trivia: At 11:04 in Episode 30, while fighting Aaron, a bee makes a squeaking noise that some viewers hear as the bee calling Aaron "asshole."
- Part 3: Aaron speculates that the bees may view Emre as their leader, always going after him because they love him. Later that night, Aaron calls Emre out to the edge of the roof to check out a zombie horde. Emre emerges from his shelter and gets jumped by a bee within seconds. Fortunately, the "hidey-hole" he'd built into his room saves him. (Episode 34 - 7th Day Horde)
- Campfire Tales, Part 1: Aaron spends his first night back together with Emre telling him about a group of survivors he met up with out west. The group's rules demanded that they forgive people for whatever they'd done before the apocalypse, including causing the apocalypse. Eventually, however, they soured on Aaron when he blew up their buildings. Aaron insists they had it coming. (Episode 24 - New Beginning)
- Part 2: Aaron and Emre spend so many nights desperately fighting for their lives this season that they have relatively little time for campfire tales. Emre reminisces about the good old days of sitting around and talking in Episode 33 (Bees, Dogs, and Broken Legs).
- Part 3: Aaron and Emre challenge each other to describe their "perfect woman." Aaron imagines a woman "that was here right now, and that I was having intercourse with." Emre gets as far as saying his perfect woman would have the voice of an angel before a zombie falls onto Aaron. (Episode 35 - Home Sweet Hole)
- Part 4: Aaron tells a spooky tale about a faceless Emre (see Quotes above). Eerily, the tale seems to have come true by the start of Season 7. (Episode 47 - Midnight at Death Lake)
- Dr. Pussyfun's Disease, Part 1: Aaron and Emre break their legs so often this season that Aaron invents an ailment to explain their fragile bones. Aaron sometimes breaks his legs several times a day. A crawler breaks Aaron's leg just after the rare occasion that he manages to jump off a house without hurting himself. (Episode 24 - New Beginning)
- Part 2: For once, Emre falls into a pit Aaron's digging and breaks his leg for once. Aaron offers to put him out of his misery with a bullet to the face, but Emre opts for a splint instead. (Episode 28 - Roof Nips)
- Part 3: Emre breaks his leg trying to escape a pit he's accidentally trapped himself in. (Episode 30 - City Trippin')
- Part 4: The one time Aaron's leg are fine and Emre's are broken, Aaron runs home on his own, leaving Emre to limp along in the desert. (Episode 37 - Suicide Pit)
- Escape Pool, Part 1: Emre's initial escape plan to flee the Ho Motel in the event of a zombie attack is to simply jump down two stories and have splints on hand to deal with their broken legs. When Aaron balks, Emre looks to the hotel's large swimming pool. They both agree that setting off TNT and jumping into the pool would be cool, like being action heroes. (Episode 26 - Ho Motel)
- Part 2: When a horde of zombies suddenly swarms the Ho Motel roof, a fear-maddened Emre makes his escape by throwing himself roof into the hotel pool. A panicking, hobbled Aaron tries to follow him but hits the pavement. (Episode 32 - Insane Pool Jump)
- Gaslighting Supply Drops, Part 1: By now, Aaron and Emre are convinced that whomever runs the supply planes is simply messing with them. A supply plane flies right over Aaron and Emre, but doesn't drop any supplies. (Episode 25 - Undead Pool Party)
- Part 2: Aaron and Emre chase after a pair of drops, desperate for food. On the upside, the supply drops are marked by orange smoke now. On the downside, Emre's crate isn't what he wanted, and Aaron's crate gets stuck in a tree. (Episode 27 - Penthouse Suites)
- Part 3: Emre spends the better part of a day chasing after two supply drops. For his trouble, all he gets is a tiny bit of food and water, plus land claim blocks he doesn't know how to use. (Episode 28 - Roof Nips)
- Part 4: Two supply planes fly past the hotel without dropping anything, prompting an exasperated rant from Aaron. (Episode 29 - Zombie Wants It)
- Part 5: The supply planes drop several crates deep within the city. When Emre finally, painfully fights his way to the first crate, it contains exactly one pipe. (Episode 33 - Bees, Dogs, and Broken Legs)
- Part 6: A no-drop supply plane pushes Aaron into a paranoid rant about how the supply drop people are spying on them. (Episode 36 - Christ-santhemums)
- The Gospel According to Emre, Part 1: Satan runs McDonald's. (Episode 25 - Undead Pool Party)
- Part 2: Jesus loves a good nude selfie. (Episode 26 - Ho Motel)
- Part 3: Emre thinks he's cool enough that if he and Jesus were to meet at a party, Jesus would already know his name and would friend him on Facebook that same night. Jesus wouldn't be friends with Aaron, because He would know it's a waste. (Episode 28 - Roof Nips)
- Part 4: Masturbation goes against the Lord (Episode 36 - Christ-santhemums). This doesn't stop Emre from sneaking off to masturbate in his room (Episode 37 - Suicide Pit).
- Part 5: Evolution is not real; things always have a creator. "if you come across a zombie in the middle of the desert, and it's holding a doorknob, do you assume that that doorknob just, like, evolved? Or do you assume that someone made that doorknob? Because that is a perfect example of why evolution is impossible." (Episode 36 - Christ-santhemums)
- Part 6: Emre likens the zombie apocalypse to the Biblical Flood, except with zombies. (Episode 36 - Christ-santhemums)
- Part 7: Jesus knew that, sometimes, you should appreciate the good things you have, and not just give all of your stuff to the poor and the needy (though you should give them half of it). (Episode 37 - Suicide Pit)
- Ladder Control Problems, Part 1: Ladders give Aaron and Emre endless trouble. On Day 4, Emre has trouble crafting ladders to escape Aaron's mining pit. That night, zombies storm their base on the Ho Motel roof when they forget to block the ladder up (the only access point). (Episode 28 - Roof Nips)
- Part 2: Zombies keep climbing up to the roof the next day, stopping only when the zombies break the ladder themselves. (Episode 29 - Zombie Wants It)
- Part 3: Emre digs a deep pit under the Ho Motel, only then realizing he can't craft enough ladders to climb back out. (Episode 30 - City Trippin')
- Part 4: Zombies repeatedly damage the ladder to the Ho Motel roof as they try to reach Aaron and Emre, making it increasingly difficult for Aaron and Emre to climb up or down. (Episode 31 - Roof Collapse)
- Part 5: Aaron forgets to block the ladder on Night 6, resulting in the base on the Ho Motel roof being overrun by zombies. (Episode 32 - Insane Pool Jump)
- Part 6: Still irked after being killed in the city, Emre tries to hurry down off the Ho Motel roof, overshoots the ladder, and splats on the pavement. (Episode 33 - Bees, Dogs, and Broken Legs)
- Part 7: Seconds before Emre steps off the Ho Motel roof, Aaron alerts him that the entire ladder up to the roof has been completely destroyed. Aaron is killed by zombies while trying to rebuild the ladder from below. (Episode 34 - 7th Day Horde)
- Part 8: Aaron builds a "hidden" ladder down to the death pit that he believes the zombies won't be able to find. (They will.) (Episode 35 - Home Sweet Hole)
- Mind the Spikes: Aaron installs spikes in the zombie death pit; he and Emre immediately walk into them. They quickly realize they can't get in or out of their base without hurting themselves. (Episode 37 - Suicide Pit)
- Pie Bangers: Aaron finds blueberry pies sexually irresistible. Emre is aghast.
Callbacks to Previous Seasons Edit
- Cat Food: When Emre runs into Aaron again after a year apart, he gives him a mocking "present" of a can of cat food. (Episode 24 - New Beginning)
- Crossbow Convert: In Season 1, Aaron thought Emre's love for crossbows was a waste of time. A year later, they both see the point of crossbows, but find them underwhelming. (Episode 24 - New Beginning)
Referenced in Future Seasons Edit
- Escape Pool: After Emre abandons Pleasure Town, he boasts to his followers about the times he escaped zombies at the Ho Motel by jumping off the motel's roof into its pool. His followers are deeply impressed. (Episode 137 - Time Travel?)
- They Delved Too Greedily and Too Deep: When Emre starts digging the zombie death pit underneath the Ho Motel, he worries about the odds of unearthing "something really nasty and evil," like a Balrog. The fear of unearthing supernatural evils by digging too deep (and explicitly referencing The Lord of the Rings) carries through into future seasons (particularly Season 6). (Episode 30 - City Trippin')
- Turrets Syndrome: Emre's fondest wish is to have gun turrets guarding his fort. He first dreams of turrets in Episode 25 (Undead Pool Party).
Fun Facts Edit
- Aaron and Emre are completely lost and have no idea where they are in the country. (Episode 24 - New Beginning)
- Blood Moons: This season includes three feral horde nights. The first strikes in Episode 34 (7th Day Horde) and turns into a nightmare for Aaron. The second strikes in Episode 44 (14th Day Disaster) and, as the title indicates, results in a total rout for Aaron and Emre. The third and final horde night strikes in the season finale (Episode 49 - Thanksgiving Surprise), when Emre briefly tries to throw Aaron to the zombies.
- Season Records: At 26 episodes, this currently holds the record as the longest season in the series.
- The Gap Year: When they meet again after a year apart, Aaron and Emre briefly lie about what they've been up to in the hopes of impressing each other.
- Aaron's Year: Aaron claims to have joined a group of partying scientists on the other side of the country. Eventually things fell apart between them and Aaron wandered off on his own. In reality, he sat in a cave for most of the year, doing little but eating chili every couple of days and crying. (Episode 24 - New Beginning)
- Emre's Year: Emre claims to have gathered a cult. He and his like-minded followers holed up in a large church and stayed there for the better part of the year, conducting "prayer orgies." Unfortunately, a horde of zombies wandered through and slaughtered all of Emre's followers in the night. In truth, Emre dreamed about raw, sweaty prayer orgies every night, but he never started a cult (Episode 24 - New Beginning). Nor did he ever bathe (Episode 25 - Undead Pool Party).
- The Pre-Apocalypse, Part 1: Emre insists that the "Turn Down for What" video was filthy and sinful, and that he never watched it. Aaron doesn't believe him for a moment. (Episode 26 - Ho Motel)
- Part 2: Neither Aaron nor Emre know if Jennifer Lawrence survived the zombie apocalypse. They both agree that if anyone deserved to survive, it was her. Emre, who is a huge fan, freely admits that he is not as important and vital to humanity as Ms. Lawrence. He did have tons of her stolen nude photos though. (Episode 26 - Ho Motel)
- Part 3: In Texas, not everyone had a drawl, and only weirdos wore cowboy hats and had gun racks. However, just about every single living person, including children, carried guns. (Episode 26 - Ho Motel)
- Undead Patrons: Throughout the season, Aaron calls out specific zombies by name, treating them as people he knew before the apocalypse. All named zombies were patrons of the Game Society Pimps at Subbable, a precursor to Patreon; having a zombie dedicated to you was a patronage reward.
Game Notes Edit
This season updates to Alpha 9 and takes place in a randomly generated world map, the major new feature introduced in that version of the game. Zombies from here on out walk during the day and run at night, regardless of light levels.
In 2017, changes in the YouTube algorithm caused numerous channels to be "blacklisted" based on words in the titles or descriptions of one or more of their videos, effectively hiding these channels from viewers (and advertisers). To counteract this "Adpocalypse," as it was commonly known, Game Society retroactively changed the titles of some of their older videos. All episodes are listed under their current titles; if an episode was renamed, its original title is included in parentheses.
|24||New Beginning||Sep 6, 2016||Link|
|Aaron wanders alone, muttering to himself. Suddenly, a door opens and Emre steps out of a house, taking a moment to recognize him. They've been separated for a year, and they're both surprised to see the other still alive. They let bygones be bygones, and Emre invited Aaron to help him break down a couch. Emre gives Aaron a can of cat food and they happily reminisce about the old days. Aaron claims to have spent his year with a group of scientists; Emre claims to have started a cult. Eventually they both admit that they've been completely alone. They note that since they parted, they've both lost all of their good gear, and guns seem far harder to come by these days. Aaron is desperate to join up with Emre, who warily agrees to get back together with his "ex." As night falls, they take shelter in a house's attic, reminding them of one of their first nights together. They're both completely lost and have no idea where they are in the country. Aaron tells Emre that he found a group of survivors out west, but was kicked out after he blew up their buildings. Emre wants Aaron to forgo using TNT; Aaron agrees so long as Emre "puts out." Neither gets their wish. Come morning, they hack their way out through the attic roof, then pick off the zombies. Aaron breaks his leg. Within a day, they're already needling, mocking, and harassing each other.|
|25||Undead Pool Party||Sep 9, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre are excited to be traveling together again. Emre hopes to build turrets, but doesn't want Aaron inside his personal bubble. They try to set up a few personal rules for their new partnership. Together, they wander into the desert to scavenge for aloe and yucca. They spot a building on the horizon. Emre agrees with Aaron's suggestion that a bath might be a good idea. By the time they fight their way to the building they'd seen, a gas station, a much larger building can be seen nearby. They clear out the gas station, then head over to the big building, which turns out to be a huge roadside hotel. The hotel is overrun by zombies, but Emre is eager to make it their new base anyway. Zombies ruin a fountain, flooding the lobby. Aaron and Emre go door-to-door, killing zombies, then discover a mob of undead hanging out in the pool out back. Aaron and Emre kill the zombies, declaring the pool far too disgusting to ever swim in now. They kill off the last of the zombies and claim the pool for themselves just before sunset.|
|26||Ho Motel||Sep 13, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre hurry inside the hotel and quickly search the upper floors. At nightfall, they hide in a hotel room and barricade the door with furniture. Aaron insists the hotel is indefensible, but Emre is eager to start crafting hunting rifles. If zombies rush them, Emre plans to jump out the window, but Aaron would prefer an escape plan that doesn't involve breaking their legs. They hit on the idea of using the swimming pool to blast free if overrun. After discussing the saintly nature of Jennifer Lawrence, they emerge at dawn and find yet more zombies hanging out in the pool. A dog freaks out Aaron. As they check to be sure they've checked the "whole hotel," they strike upon the gag named of the "ho-hotel." They laugh at their own jokes and wish they could start a YouTube channel. Leaving the hotel for now, they move on to scavenge a neighboring house. Aaron suddenly has two brainstorms: One, they should build a ladder and live on the hotel roof! Two, they should use the pool to trap zombies! Emre fondly recalls his pistol-packing childhood in Texas as they gather materials.|
|27||Dear Penthouse Suites||Sep 20, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre hurry after a pair of supply drops, gladly noting that smoke flares make the crates easier to see now. As Aaron hurries through the desert, he realizes he's starving and out of ammo. Aaron finds his supply crate stuck in a tree. Full bellies put them in a good mood. On the way back they hunt a pig, who leads them on a merry chase. Emre stalks a rabbit into a trench, where he's briefly trapped and cornered by a pair of zombies. He barely survives. Emre hopes that once they've set up their awesome base, they'll have time to invent a camera and maybe even make a stop-motion animation series. They cook their meat, but Aaron gets upset when he realizes that he's left a lot of supplies in a car down the street. Skipping over a few hours of cooking and crafting rifles, they continue to settle in, digging little rooms for themselves from the clay shingle roof. Having great fun, they declare themselves to be best friends. The next morning, they get back to collecting materials and crafting, but Emre is surprised to hear that Aaron doesn't know how to make a leather thong. This prompts Emre to tell Aaron about the Little Dancer game, which Aaron finds sick. Emre is spooked when he notices a horde of zombies wandering past their hotel. Aaron sees that the pool is filling up with undead again. Aaron and Emre have to clear out the pool again.|
|28||Roof Nips (Roof Boobs)||Sep 21, 2014||Link|
|With extra roof clay materials on hand, Aaron gets creative and builds a bridge over the entrances to his and Emre's rooms. Emre plants a seed, declares himself a farmer, and then accidentally destroys the seedlings he just planted. He gives up on farming. Emre runs after distant supply drops while Aaron continues to decorate the Ho Motel's roof. He places blocks on two raised sections of the roof, admiring how they now look like boobs. While Emre grabs the disappointing loot, Aaron starts mining by digging a pit inside the hotel. Emre eventually returns to the hotel in a jolly mood, but immediately falls into Aaron's pit and breaks his leg. Aaron offers to give him a mercy killing, but Emre declines. Aaron is upset that while he's been digging all day, Emre's been gallivanting around, with a pair of potted plants to show for his efforts. Emre barely manages to craft a ladder to get back out of the pit. Aaron laments that Emre isn't a woman. While defending the companionship he provides, Emre also builds a trench from the broken fountain to Aaron's pit, hoping to drown Aaron (or at least give him a laugh). It doesn't work. As the sun sets, they hustle back up to the roof and fret about using the hotel to host other survivors. Emre builds an escape hatch out of his room, which Aaron finds wasteful. As they joke around, they suddenly hear a horde of zombies rampaging inside the hotel below them. Emre creeps over to the ladder and peeks down just in time to see zombies charging up after them! Aaron nervously welcomes their undead guests to the "Ho Motel."|
|29||Zombie Wants It||Sep 24, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre are still fighting the zombies who've reached the roof when a series of bees repeatedly attack Emre. They regain control and retreat to their rooms, listening to what sounds like a zombie horde wrecking the hotel beneath them. Aaron peeks down the ladder again, luring another wave of zombies onto the roof. Aaron and Emre run from the zombies until the undead slow down at dawn, at which point Emre dies to a bee. He respawns inside a hotel room overrun with zombies and flees in a screaming panic. They finally realize they've never moved their bedrolls to the roof. Emre reports that the hotel is crawling with zombies that need to be killed, but Aaron and Emre are low on weapons and ammo. A lone cheerleader zombie reaches the roof; Aaron and Emre retreat to their rooms to see who she'll follow. Emre "wins" when the "lady" goes for him. Aaron climbs down to lure zombies into the pool, but gets distracted when he hallucinates distorted zombies freezing in midair. Zombies literally pour out of the hotel after Aaron and Emre. They battle the zombies while Aaron loses his grip on reality. One zombie assumes a particularly lewd position after Emre kills her. Aaron settles himself on the roof while Emre hunts zombies through the hotel. As Emre notes they've spent most of the day mopping up zombies, Aaron rants at a pair of supply planes that drop absolutely nothing for them.|
|30||City Trippin'||Sep 27, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre are strapped for supplies, so they agree to have Aaron go exploring while Emre mines. After reviewing the extensive damage to the hotel, Aaron explains his plans for the mine to Emre: He wants the pit to be so deep that zombies will die when they fall in, and the bottom can serve as an emergency backup base as well. Emre starts digging while Aaron sets out east, where he quickly comes upon a city (and is immediately attacked). Aaron power trips as he battles dogs, bees, and zombies. Aaron is nearly overwhelmed by zombies in the city while Emre, tasked with coming to his rescue, realizes he's trapped himself in the Ho Motel pit. Emre finally escapes and Aaron manages to evade his pursuers. Aaron finds shotgun parts; declaring victory, he flees the city as the sun sinks. Aaron comes home and evaluates Emre's work for the day. At sunset, they cook dinner and debate the recipe for boiled eggs. Night brings the sounds of yet another zombie horde pounding away at the hotel walls. When a zombie and a bee attack, Aaron guides Emre under the roof bridge for shelter. Aaron plots how to use the bridge as a trap for bees, dubbing it "Bee Death Boulevard."|
|31||Roof Collapse||Sep 29, 2014||Link|
|Aaron and Emre expand their rooms and organize their supplies, trying to ignore the zombies trashing the hotel beneath them. At dawn, the floor of Bee Death Boulevard suddenly collapses, dropping Aaron floors into the zombie-filled hotel and breaking his leg. He gibbers in mad panic, but manages to run for his life. While Aaron struggles to reach the roof, Emre slaps together a patch job on the gaping hole in the floor. Aaron and Emre decide they'll need to heavy fortify the hotel's third floor. Aaron continues to walk through Bee Death Boulevard, failing to notice that the roof is continuing to deteriorate. As he tries to patch the hole, he falls into the zombies again. Emre climbs down to help Aaron take out the zombie horde, but the zombies have also badly damaged the ladder to the roof. Emre wants to abandon the Ho Motel, but Aaron suggests they move their shelter to the bottom of the death pit. Emre tears through a wall to reach a zombie nurse who has somehow spawned inside a wall, where she's been attacking the ladder. Emre wipes out the zombies infesting the hotel while Aaron, dazed and badly hurt, hangs back at the pool. After dispatching the horde, they examine the damage and see that zombies have destroyed the hotel's support pillars. Suddenly, a supply plane drops two crates right on top of their location! For once, the crate contents are great! Emre runs off alone into the desert after a third supply drop, and Aaron witnesses a "Jesus rabbit" run across the hotel pool. Emre agrees to give the Ho Motel one more night.|
|32||Insane Pool Jump||Oct 4, 2014||Link|
|Aaron continues his building inspection inside the Ho Motel, which Emre points out might be doomed anyway. Emre returns home, and he and Aaron demolish the hotel staircases. Emre expands and decorates his room, then patches up the roof, when Aaron thinks he's building a support pillar. As the sun sets, Aaron climbs up to the roof, falls off the ladder, and breaks his leg. When he finally climbs up, he chastises Emre for decorating his room while Aaron was smashing stairs all day. Sun sets, and as Aaron and Emre bicker in Bee Death Boulevard, a horde of zombies suddenly pours up onto the roof and attacks! Panicking, Emre makes an insane leap into the hotel pool and escapes. Aaron tries to follow but smacks into the pavement. They run into the desert night, hobbling on hurt legs while zombies and bees pursue them. Aaron dies and respawns on the roof, discovering that it's still overrun. He tries running laps around the roof to survive, then hops down and ultimately lures his pursuers into the pool to save himself. Another horde comes for them, but dawn slows the zombies and saves the day. Aaron and Emre return to the hotel, but all of the zombies have mysteriously vanished. Aaron and Emre finally realize they need to block up the ladder at night. With everything calm again, Aaron dispatches Emre on a scavenging run to the city.|
|33||Bees, Dogs, and Broken Legs||Oct 5, 2014||Link|
|Emre sets out for the city on the morning of Day 7. Emre fights and scavenges while Aaron redecorates his room atop the hotel. Emre gets overwhelmed by zombies and is forced to retreat farther into the city. Aaron finally climbs down into the death pit to keep mining, but when the ladder runs out partway down, he falls and breaks his leg. Emre chases after a pair of supply crates that are dropped nearby, but a series of dogs and bees bring him down. Emre respawns at the Ho Motel, and Aaron orders him to go straight back and get those crates! In the meantime, Aaron's dug all the way down to rock. Frustrated, Emre hustles off the edge of the roof and breaks his leg. He harasses Aaron into accompanying back into the city to help out. On his way out of the death pit, Aaron falls back in and breaks his leg. Emre hobbles back to the city on his own. He manages to limp his way along, grabbing the supply crates, then limps back home. With the spoils of Emre's supply run, Aaron can finally craft shotguns. As they hear a horde of zombies arrive at the hotel downstairs, Emre blocks the roof ladder and Aaron hopes for just one night without a "nightmare." Finally on the upswing, Emre sings some Creed as the moon rises.|
|34||7th Day Horde||Oct 11, 2014||Link|
|As the sun sets on Day 7, Aaron and Emre jollily go about their business atop the Ho Motel, ignoring the zombies demolishing the hotel walls below them. Halfway through the night, Aaron takes a peek out over the desert and freaks out when he sees a massive horde of zombies storming toward the hotel. When Emre comes to take a look, a bee jumps him. After dispatching the bee, Aaron and Emre return to inventory management, failing to notice that Bee Death Boulevard is crumbling under their feet. Near dawn, Aaron emerges from his room and notices new hole in the roof. On alert, he pauses to draw Emre's attention to the problem, but the roof gives way beneath, dumping him into the hotel lobby, surrounded by feral zombies. Armed with his new shotgun, he miraculously manages to blast his way into the desert. At dawn, Aaron limps back to the hotel as Emre congratulates them. Emre clears the roof ladder and is astounded by the mob of zombies in the pool. Aaron warns Emre that the ladder down is completely gone. Aaron tries to club the zombies in the pool, but accidentally lures most them back out after him. Emre picks off zombies from the roof, then drops ladder parts down to Aaron. Aaron gets surrounded and is killed. He respawns on the roof, so he and Emre now have no safe way down. Emre accidentally falls through Aaron's hole, landing in a puddle in the lobby that breaks his fall. Emre insists that it's time to abandon the Ho Motel, and Aron finally agrees. Aaron packs supplies while Emre wipes out the zombies by the pool. A no-drop supply plane pushes Aaron to the verge of throwing a fit. With most of the day gone, Aaron and Emre decide to move their base into the pit beneath the hotel.|
|35||Home Sweet Hole||Oct 12, 2014||Link|
|Aaron starts expanding the bottom of the death pit while he and Emre debate the latter's plans to dig a trench. Emre climbs to the roof to craft a shovel and dart around as Bee Death Boulevard crumbles under his weight. Eventually he falls through, hurting himself, and heads down to the death pit to help Aaron. They immediately start arguing over their plans. Emre destroys the pit's extra ladder while Aaron digs and plans a "hidden" ladder zombies won't find. Aaron climbs to the roof to collect his bedroll, suffering a minor anxiety attack when he has to slip through Bee Death Boulevard. At sunset, Aaron returns to the pit while Emre heads up and grabs his own bedroll, evading danger as the roof continues to crumble. Emre breaks his leg again on the way back down. Aaron and Emre nearly forget to destroy the ladder down, doing so just before a zombie arrives. They spend the evening expanding their new underground base. Emre mines while Aaron builds his "hidden" ladder. They start describing their perfect women to pass the night, but are interrupted when a fat zombie falls into the pit and attacks Aaron.|
|36||Christ-santhemums||Oct 19, 2014||Link|
|A few more zombies fall into the pit, but only fatties can survive the fall. Emre insists they need to deepen the death pit; what if a zombie cop fell in with them? Aaron isn't worried about it. Aaron clears the ladder up while Emre mines. They both attempt to lure a zombie nurse into the pit by cat-calling her. When they finally realize it's morning, they emerge in a good mood, but Aaron is immediately jumped by a dog. Pumped up on their pit, they ponder renaming the Ho Motel the Mole Motel or Mo Hotel. They do some work around the hotel, and Aaron discovers that even the bridge above Bee Death Boulevard is falling apart now. At midday, Aaron and Emre go exploring to the north for fun. They find a disappointing supply crate. They enter a badlands, and Emre gets so distracted by his own Scottish accent he nearly falls off a cliff. Aaron's discovery of a dead rabbit suddenly turns into an argument over evolution. Eventually they leave the desert, and Emre is amazed by the sight of pretty red flowers. Since Aaron and Emre are the only survivors of the apocalypse, they argue over who has the right or duty to rename any flowers they find.|
|37||Suicide Pit||Oct 23, 2014||Link|
|Emre finds iron leg armor in a packpack, and Aaron follows his "turd blossoms" to a coal deposit. After that nice break, they decide to head back; Day 9 is running out. Aaron's legs are intact for once, so he leaves Emre in his dust, running home alone while drinking coffee. Emre hobbles along but still reaches the Ho Motel in time. Emre sneaks off to his room in the hole to "pray," which sound a lot like masturbating. He's upset that Aaron can hear him "prayer-bating." As the nightly zombie horde moves in upstairs, Emre expands the zombie death pit. Aaron installs spikes in the pit, but now he and Emre can't reach the ladder without hurting themselves. They manage to sort out the ladder and spikes with a lot of effort. Emre climbs up to the surface, only then noticing that it's still nighttime. When a zombie rushes him, he nearly falls to his death in the pit. Several zombies climb down the ladder after them; Emre hallucinates one as still alive. Come morning, Emre leads Aaron toward the city with a trail of shotgun shells. They run into the city in search of augers. As they scavenge, they grouse about Captain America's shield.|
|38||Trapped In The City||Oct 25, 2014||Link|
|39||Forced To Jump||Oct 26, 2014||Link|
|40||Hammer To The Face||Oct 30, 2014||Link|
|41||Songs in Bee Minor||Nov 2, 2014||Link|
|42||Blueberry Action (Blueberry Intercourse)||Nov 6, 2014||Link|
|43||Slapstick Zombedy||Nov 9, 2014||Link|
|44||14th Day Disaster||Nov 13, 2014||Link|
|45||Picking up the Pieces||Nov 16, 2014||Link|
|46||Hot Tub Party||Nov 19, 2014||Link|
|47||Midnight at Death Lake||Nov 21, 2014||Link|
|48||Dynamite Decor||Nov 26, 2014||Link|
|49||Thanksgiving Surprise||Nov 27, 2014||Link|
See Also Edit
|7 Days to Die|
|Episodes||1 - 23 • 24 - 49 • 50 - 71 • 72 - 83 • 84 - 102 • 103 - 118 • 119 - 139 • 140 - 151 • 152 - Ongoing|
|Main Characters||Aaron • Emre|
|Characters||Bewt T • Bwett • Epsilon One • Graskull • JWM • Kaydalyn • medhathobo • metastergo • SP Cakes|
|Forts||Ho Motel • Pleasure Town|
|Game Society Series|
|For Pimps||Enderal For Pimps • Fallout For Pimps • Far Cry 4 Pimps • Far Cry Primal For Pimps • GTA For Pimps • Skyrim For Pimps • Yakuza 0 For Pimps|
|Series||7 Days to Die • Angry Hunter • Harry Potter Kinect • Huniepop • Life is Strange • Pony Island|
|Guys Vs Games||Disneyland Adventures • Farming Simulator • Gang Beasts • "Little Girl" Games • Mario Kart Playoffs • Ride to Hell • Scribblenauts|
|Jason's Impressions||Christopher WalkenThrough • Morgan Freeman • Presidential Gaming|
|Others||After Dark • Live Stream • Pod VS Cast • Skyrim (You Choose What We Do)|