This is an overview of episodes 103 to 118 in the series, 7 Days to Die.
The season begins where Season 5 left off, with Emre encouraging Aaron to finish demolishing the "Skyscraper of Babel" to redeem himself in the eyes of Jesus. After the amassed zombies, dogs, and bees prove simply too challenging, however, Aaron abandons the project, and is even forced to abandon his precious mini-bike when it gets stuck in a corpse. Aaron and Emre flee the city, swearing to just keep running for a week.
A time jump covers the update from Alpha 12 to Alpha 13. When we rejoin Aaron and Emre, they have established a camp at a rustic cabin somewhere in a new part of the country, far from Aaron's lab. Their new location is never specified; Emre thinks they're in Montana, while Aaron suggests they're in Louisiana. Eventually they agree that they've probably wandered far north to either Canada or, just as likely, Russia. The calendar has reset to Day 6, and they are back to using basic gear.
They have gone exploring during their down time, however, and Emre excitedly tells Aaron of a spooky "haunted" house he's found. Aaron follows Emre's lead, and they soon arrive at a wrecked wasteland house teetering on the edge of an immense fissure in the earth. When the house itself proves too structurally unstable to use, Aaron takes the lead in building an entirely new base atop a promontory rising up from the sprawling cavern. (At times, Aaron refers to the fissure and its surroundings as the "Death Pit" within the "Accursed Lands."
Having barely started work on a base before Day 7, Aaron and Emre both die during the blood moon horde. When Emre returns to life, a series of bizarre glitches make him appear to be demonically possessed. Aaron's eager suggestion that Emre exorcise himself by eating human turds is quickly forgotten once the "possession" transfers to Aaron.
To prepare for the next blood moon, Aaron and Emre decide to find a city to scavenge. They soon find a wintry city, but it is overrun by so many lumberjacks that they eventually decide the zombie apocalypse must have hit town while the city was hosting a logging convention, a hipster convention, and a beard contest convention. While being constantly stalked by lumberjacks does prove to be a painful experience, they do find excellent loot. While Emre is feeling optimistic, Aaron - who for once has died far more often than Emre and is more physically frail - is despondent.
Returning to the wasteland, Aaron starts work on an indestructable mega-fort he and Emre name George Porgie Pudding and Fort. By Day 14, the fort is still incomplete, but the massive pit surrounding the fort is still sufficient to keep the zombies at bay. In addition, a massive rift into a featureless Void has appeared. Aaron and Emre discuss the Void at length, pondering whether Aaron's extensive digging has awakened an eldritch Old One, and even whether the "God" who drove them out of their Ultra-Heaven base might have been an Old One as well.
After mopping up the Day 14 horde, Aaron and Emre press south to continue exploring, eventually finding a fully furnished bomb shelter hidden under an isolated shack in a frigid forest. While the bunker provides protection from zombies, starvation and hypothermia soon prove to be just as deadly. Fed up with the hunger and cold, Aaron storms off to Georgie Porgie Pudding and Fort, kicking Emre out for good measure.
Aaron and Emre spend several days apart as they each work on their own base: Aaron on Fort George (for short) and Emre on his bomb shelter, which he names Snow Mansion. They also assemble mini-bikes, which turn the journey from one fort to their other from a harrowing, all-day trek to a quick drive (assuming one doesn't drive straight into a chasm). After a tour of Snow Mansion, Aaron and Emre return to Fort George to deal with the Day 21 horde. The rift into the Void has continued to widen, and while it does greatly enhance Fort George's defenses (by swallowing any zombie that wanders over it), the Void is starting to strangely entrance Aaron.
Season 6 Death Count Edit
Georgie Porgie Pudding and Fort (a.k.a. Fort George for short) Edit
- Aaron's Fort
- A robust concrete tower rising up from the middle of an extremely deep crevice (the "Death Pit").
- A rift into the Void spontaneously opened to one side of the fort, swallowing anything that stepped into it. This "nether void" actually added considerably to the fort's defenses.
- Aaron challenged Emre to destroy his fort; Emre barely succeeded. The fort was so strong it remained standing for several minutes even after it had been completely undermined.
Snow Mansion (a.k.a. Fort Aaron's Genitals Are Fluid) Edit
- Emre's Fort
- An existing bomb shelter hidden in a snowy biome. Emre further fortified the bunker, adding interior walls and eventually a sturdy curtain wall and minefield on the surface.
- Aaron sabotaged Snow Mansion because he mistakenly thought Emre had stolen his nail gun.
- "Oh, putrid girl! I killed a putrid girl!" - Aaron "I remember those from high school." - Emre (Episode 103 - Creepy Flooded Basement)
- "You know what I'm worried about though, is the rubble..." - Aaron "...crushing our sacks?" - Emre (Episode 105 - Turds and a Pistol)
- "In Soviet Russia, you sting the bees. The bees heal you. Y'know, everything's opposite there" - Emre (Episode 107 - Night Vision Fail)
- "I always thought we were in Purgatory, but I'm pretty sure we're in some sick, eldritch horror's dreamworld." - Emre (Episode 110 - Pudding and Fort)
- "We make [Fort George] even more impregnable. We make it so that the sides are so deep we open up three more planes to the Old Ones. We awaken whatever is living down there. And we destroy this plane once and for all, and escape it!" - Aaron, ranting (Episode 110 - Pudding and Fort)
- "Sometimes it's good not to think. It feels good. It does your heart good. Hearts don't have minds, you know what I mean?" - Aaron (Episode 112 - Rooftop Argument)
- "Why are you so hungry all the time?!?" - Emre "I think I'm pregnant." - Aaron (Episode 112 - Rooftop Argument)
- "The Void is pretty creepy. You should avoid the Void." - Emre (Episode 114 - Crappy Cave-In)
- "I don't need technology any more! I'm just going to run around with a shitty hunting rifle, a knife, and clothes made out of dead animals! And that's going to be my life! I don't need your crappy bikes!" - Emre (Episode 116 - Night Hunt)
- "Survival is all about surviving." - Aaron (Episode 118 - Enter the Void)
- "We need to go back home, where we started, and live there. And clear out the remaining zombies, and start a place where other people can come and live. [...] It should be our home, man, it should be where we started! [...] And we're going to make that place our place where we welcome all newcomers, and everyone is welcome, and no zombies can touch us. And there's no more sabotaging forts! It's a happy ending, where everybody lives! You build some horrible church, where you teach children that striking them is the best way for them to be punished-" - Aaron "It is!" - Emre "-for throwing water balloons as them, and I build a laboratory where I do experiments that don't create world-ending apocalypses. Unless I get bored or something again." - Aaron (Episode 118 - Enter the Void)
Recurring Themes Edit
- Aaron the Bunker Buster: Emre actively expects Aaron to eventually destroy Georgie Porgie Pudding and Fort, since Aaron has destroyed "literally every single fort we've ever made. Every. Single. One." (Episode 111 - Machete Massacre)
- Aaron the Gender Bender: Aaron spontaneously becomes female again, which he passes off as "feeling womanly today." Aaron angrily insists that he is not actually a woman, making numerous excuses for his appearance. He last "explored his feminine side" at the end of Season 2. (Episode 117 - 28 Days Later)
- Aaron vs. Hallucinations: Aaron wonders if he's losing his mind when rocks and trees suddenly spawn in all around him. (Episode 107 - Night Vision Fail)
- Aaron vs. Poop: Aaron is fascinated by human turds when he first discovers them in the game. By the end of the season, however, he describes playing with poop as "depraved and disgusting," claiming to having done it as a ploy to con Emre.
- Emre Ain't Afraid of No Zombies: Last season, Emre claimed to no longer be afraid of zombies. Now, he's so dismissive of them that he doesn't even notice when new zombie types appear. (Episode 103 - Creepy Flooded Basement)
- Emre the Cave Explorer: After they've both seen the cave-riddled wasteland where they'll eventually build Georgie Porgie Pudding and Fort, Emre asks Aaron if he wants to play "Cave Explorer" with him. (Episode 103 - Creepy Flooded Basement)
- Emre the Fashionista: Emre is very pleased with his new leather duster, letting the audience see his bearded face for the first time. (Episode 109 - Ride the Blunder Bus)
- Terrible Uses for Time Machines: Emre fantasizes about finding a time machine that would allow him to go back to the moment when Billy Ray Cyrus was about to conceive Miley Cyrus, so that Emre could high-five him and tell him "Way to go, dude." That this would also return him to a pre-apocalyptic world is coincidental, but fine. (Episode 104 - Cave Explorers)
- The Void: Aaron discovers that a huge rift into a featureless void has opened up in the earth right next to George Porgie Pudding and Fort. Aaron assumes he dug so deep he awakened an Old One. Emre recalls the last major appearance by the Void in Episode 83, when "God" attacked them. Emre theorizes that while he once thought they were trapped in Hell or Purgatory, he's now pretty sure that they're stuck in some "sick eldritch horror's dream world." (Episode 110 - Pudding and Fort)
Callbacks to Previous Seasons Edit
- Aaron's Redemption: Aaron asks Emre if Jesus thinks his partially successful attempt to collapse the "Skyscraper of Babel" at the end of last season was good enough to redeem him. Emre replies that Jesus hasn't been talking to him lately. "I don't know what his deal is, but I haven't heard his voice since that day." (Episode 104 - Cave Explorers)
Referenced in Future Seasons Edit
- Land Bridge to Russia: While admitting that he honestly has no idea where they are in the country, Aaron jokes that for all he knows they could have crossed a land bridge into Russia. (Episode 107 - Night Vision Fail) The ex-cosmonauts who briefly visit Pleasure Shire in Episode 168 will also claim to have crossed a land bridge from Russia to reach Navezgane.
- The Void: A huge rift to the Void spontaneously opens next to Georgie Porgie Pudding and Fort, sparking a discussion of Lovecraftian Old Ones, "eldritch dream worlds," and other planes of existence. The Void draws more focus in future seasons, culminating in Season 9 (Episode 152 - ongoing).
Fun Facts Edit
- Naked and Confused: Emre's shirts keep mysteriously disappearing throughout the season, probably due to a game glitch.
- Series Records: Season 6 and Season 8 (Episodes 140 -151) are tied for Emre's record lowest death counts (7 each).
Game Notes Edit
This season updates to Alpha 13 and uses a new, randomly generated map. Alpha 13 introduces several new zombie types, including zombie bears and screamers, but also removes some of the old models, most notably the Hawaiian shirt-wearing "fatties." (These zombies would later be updated and reintroduced in Alpha 16.) Players can now knock down, cripple, or even dismember zombies in combat. Dead animals must now be harvested for supplies, rather than simply searched. Extreme temperatures and weather become survival factors as well.
Aaron's plan to drain the flooded basement by knocking a hole in its side couldn't have worked; the game engine doesn't support advanced water physics.
The rift to the Void was a known game glitch which could occur in this alpha when ground "blocks" failed to align properly. As shown in the show, these glitches could grow over time. In a normal game, a player could seal a "rift" by smoothing out the terrain (by laying down wooden frames, for example).
New additions to the game's character creation options allow Aaron and Emre to finally assume the appearances they'll maintain from this point onward, though their bandannas prevent the audience from seeing their faces most of the time. Emre's face is first seen in Episode 109; Aaron's face is not revealed until Episode 114.
|103||Creepy Flooded Basement||Jan 9, 2016||Link|
|Aaron and Emre race back to the Skyscraper of Babel, discovering that only a tiny section of the building has collapsed. After recovering their gear, Aaron returns to demolishing the skyscraper, but endless zombies convince Aaron to abandon the entire project, even his mini-bike. Aaron and Emre flee into the wilderness for a week. A time jump finds them camped at a rustic cabin. Emre leads Aaron to a spooky "haunted" house he's found in the meantime. Along the way, a single lumberjack proves a fearsome foe, and Aaron gifts Emre with a human turd. They eventually reach the house, which is surrounded by a "ginormous" cave opening. Emre risks drowning to break into an underwater, glitchy gun safe, while Aaron starts thinking of how to turn the crevice-riddled ground to their advantage.|
|104||Cave Explorers||Jan 10, 2016||Link|
|Aaron and Emre explore the flooded house. Aaron mildly panics when he sees the building is unstable, but for once he isn't the only one to falls through the floor. Abandoning the house, they decide to explore the extensive cave network running through the area. Aaron falls deep into the caves and can't find his way out. With the sun setting, Emre abandons Aaron in the "Death Pit," but a cave-in dumps him into the house's flooded basement. Emre spends Night 6 barricaded in the crumbling house while Aaron hides deep in the caves. They start mining on Day 7, each narrowly escaping cave-ins. Aaron spots a promontory rising up from the Death Pit and starts building a new fort. As they work, they each imagine the top three things they'd love to find in a crate. Emre runs home as the sun sets on Day 7.|
|105||Poo and a Pistol (Turds and a Pistol)||Jan 18, 2016||Link|
|The Day 7 blood moon sees Aaron and Emre with virtually no defenses prepared, but they're delighted to see that the Death Pit is protecting them all on its own. After half the night is gone, however, the zombies suddenly shift direction and reach the base of their fort, completely collapsing it out from under them. When they respawn at their cabin camp, Emre constantly quivers and moves by floating along the floor. Aaron initially blames the bizarre glitch on epilepsy, but soon theorizes that Emre is unwittingly possessed by a demon. Emre jumps down into the Death Pit to recover his backpack, but is killed by zombies before he can find his way back out. Aaron has better luck, finding a pistol in a toilet.|
|106||Always Dead Glitch||Jan 24, 2016||Link|
|Aaron continues to insist that the only way for Emre to exorcise his demons is to have him eat human turds. They each go exploring on their own. When night falls, Emre hides in an old cabin, but Aaron gets caught out alone in the woods and is immediately killed. Sadly, Emre's attempt at stealth works no better, and he dies as well. When they converge back at the their cabin, Emre's shirt has gone again, but the "demonic possession" has now jumped to Aaron! They make plans to build an invincible mega-fort to pass the night, but they're distracted when Aaron starts sliding around the floor like a moving corpse. Aaron recovers at dawn, and they return to the Death Pit to drop off their gear. As they admire the site of their future fort, they are suddenly jumped by zombies. Emre attempts to give Aaron a blunderbuss, but the weapon bounces off into the depths of the Death Pit. Distressed, Aaron suggests that they ignore the time and head straight out to find a city to scavenge.|
|107||Night Vision Fail||Jan 29, 2016||Link|
|Aaron and Emre try to work out where in the country they might be as they cross a wintry region. Emre searches a burned out cabin, and narrowly escapes when a wandering horde bursts in. Searching for shelter, Aaron and Emre find a ruined city - and lumberjack zombies - just as sun sets. Aaron loses his cool and bolts as the zombies close in, leading the lumberjacks on a frantic chase while Emre hides in the woods. After he respawns, Aaron appears to be possessed again. On the upside, he's found night vision goggles! (Which completely blind him whenever he turns them on.) While they wait for dawn, native northerner Aaron explains the importance of ball scarves to native Texan Emre. The next morning, Emre finds a Shotgun Messiah while Aaron finds himself hunted by a horde of lumberjacks.|
|108||Lumberjack City||Feb 6, 2016||Link|
|Aaron narrowly escapes the lumberjacks, but starts to freeze to death when the pursuing zombies won't let him warm up by the fire. They eventually catch and kill him, but the distraction buys Emre time to loot a store. The lumberjacks eventually close in on Emre as well, and both he and Aaron wind up running for their lives. Their moods improve when they lose their pursuers and enjoy some excellent looting while playing cat-and-mouse with the zombies. They end up extremely pleased with their supply run.|
|109||Ride the Blunder Bus||Feb 18, 2016||Link|
|Aaron and Emre spend Night 11 huddled by campfires atop separate stores in the city. While Emre crafts, Aaron finds himself starving and freezing to death. They return to scavenging in the morning, with Aaron deciding to ignore his extreme hunger in order to devour a store's worth of book learning. Meanwhile, Emre is extremely pleased with how he looks in his new leather clothes. Aaron's joy at finding mini-bike schematics is interrupted when he's suddenly found and killed by a gang of lumberjacks. Fortunately, death solves Aaron's starvation problem. Aaron attempts to goad a bear into attacking lumberjacks, a plan that results in his almost immediate death. When yet another horde of zombies wanders into town, Aaron and Emre finally flee back to home. However, they don't agree on where home is, so while Aaron reaches the Death Pit, Emre heads for the cabin.|
|110||Pudding and Fort||Feb 28, 2016||Link|
|Aaron and Emre hide out at their separate locations, giving each other nicknames while hiding from zombies. Aaron is pleased to discover that his night vision goggles are working better, while Emre's cooking fire draws lethal attention. Emre respawns in the city, shirtless yet again. The floor collapses out from under Aaron, but he's fine and focuses on building the fort while Emre starts for home. Two days later, on Day 14, Aaron has started work on Fort George, but his work is interupted by a wandering horde. In the meantime, Emre has been staying at the cabin while exploring the region. As Aaron and Emre commiserate over how the past day seemed to pass extremely slowly, Aaron turns and notices that a huge rift into a featureless void has materialized just next to the fort. Aaron and Emre attirubute the flickering "nether void" to eldritch Lovecraftian entities. On the upside, the rift swallows any zombies that walk into it. Emre fights his way past the zombies to join Aaron in the fort. Despite Fort George being incomplete, the Void helps Aaron and Emre sit back and easily survive the Day 14 blood moon, letting them spend the night pondering the nature of reality.|
|111||Machete Massacre||Mar 5, 2016||Link|
|Despite Emre's cynicism, Aaron promises that he would never destroy Fort George, since his new goal is to keep digging until he finds and confronts the Old One who controls the hell they're trapped in. Emre flirts with the notion that Jesus might be an Old One as well. The next morning, they set out together to go exploring. Emre shows off his skills with a machete, but his luck runs out against lumberjacks. Aaron is forced to keep the mob of zombies busy while Emre rushes back. Aaron is overjoyed when he finds a desperately needed schematic. As the sun sets, Aaron wants to go home, but Emre insists they push forward.|
|112||Rooftop Argument||Mar 12, 2016||Link|
|Aaron and Emre take shelter on the roof of a winter cabin for the night. This protects against zombies, but not hypothermia. When Emre starts freezing to death, he realizes his leather duster has vanished and badgers Aaron into sharing his puffer coat. As they slowly freeze and argue, Emre resists Aaron's urging to have Emre wrap himself around Aaron and stick his fingers in his butt for warmth. Aaron shares a disturbing tale of the night he met Santa Claus. The next day, they finally escape the winter biome, but Emre dies defending their cooking fire. Aaron uses Emre's machete to defeat the zombies while Emre hurries back. Aaron eats all of the meat they'd been cooking, but food poisoning makes him see Emre as a sliding corpse again. When Aaron refuses to return Emre's machete, Emre threatens to murder him. Emre suggests they head to the city to find a second machete for Aaron.|
|113||New Underground Base||Mar 20, 2016||Link|
|While chasing an air drop, Aaron finds a fenced hut in the winter foods. Exploring the hut, he discovers an air vent leading underground. Aaron and Emre break inside and are excited to find a large bomb shelter! Aaron suggests they make the shelter their main base, using Fort George to deal with horde nights. The one thing Aaron doesn't like about the new base is the sub-freezing temperatures. The numbing cold and a passing horde of zombies above them makes it difficult to escape the bunker. Nightfall finds them still stuck inside, facing both starvation and hypothermia. By the time desperation forces them topside, they are so weakened by cold and hunger that a single crawler poses a threat.|
|114||Crappy Cave-In||Mar 27, 2016||Link|
|Aaron and Emre emerge from the bomb shelter at dawn to hunt for meat. By now, Cold and hunger have roused Aaron's ire. He returns to Fort George, claiming it for himself, but orders Emre to remain at the frozen bunker. They admire each other's beards before parting. Aaron expresses a certain homesickness for Navezgane, "where it all began." Aaron reaches the wasteland, discovering a region riddled by crevices. He tries to cross without falling in, but the earth collapses under his feet, dumping him into a cave. When zombies chase him into the cave, he panics and falls even deeper, breaking his leg and ultimately dying. When Aaron respawns at the bomb shelter, he is "possessed" again. Emre is delighted by Aaron's "air guitar" jamming. Being tossed back together does nothing to improve Aaron or Emre's moods, particularly when Aaron realizes his dropped gear is gone. They set out again; Emre explores near his bunker, while Aaron races for Fort George, making it home just before sunset. Checking out his surroundings, Aaron sees that the Void has returned, bigger than ever.|
|115||Mini-Bike Mistake||Apr 3, 2016||Link|
|The show jumps ahead from Night 17 to the morning of Day 21. Aaron and Emre have spent the past few days completely ignoring each other. Aaron notes that the Void has expanded, and he can now see a moon floating within it. Emre has spent the past few days hunting, while Aaron completed a mini-bike. They've also spent their time building up their forts, and Emre declares he's named his base Snow Mansion. Aaron drives to Snow Mansion to present Emre with the gift of a mini-bike. Emre takes Aaron on a tour of his remodeled bunker and shows off its defenses by shooting Aaron in the gut. Emre also shows off the booby-trapped emergency escape tunnel he's excavated; Aaron thinks he's just given the zombies an easy route into his base. After the tour, they gas up Emre's new bike and drive back to Fort George. Aaron warns Emre not to drive his mini-bike into a pit, then drives his own mini-bike into a pit. Aaron finally frees his bike, then just barely avoids driving straight into an even larger chasm. As Night 21 looms, Aaron and Emre finally reach Fort George.|
|116||Night Hunt||Apr 9, 2016||Link|
|Emre has trouble navigating the forest of spikes surrounding Fort George, but Aaron guides him in with enough time left over for a quick tour of the fort before the Day 21 horde arrives. When the horde turns out to be tiny, Emre worries that the bulk of the zombies are destroying Snow Mansion, and Aaron talks him into going home in the middle of the night to check it out. The moment Emre leaves, he blindly walks into spikes, and Aaron accidentally falls down a ladder, breaking his leg. Emre drives halfway home, drawing zombie attention as he goes, and when he gets stuck on a rock, he's slaughtered. Emre runs back to his mini-bike and discovers that its battery is dead. He accuses Aaron of jealously setting him up to get killed out. Aaron and Emre declare that they're better without each other, and make plans to next meet on Day 28.|
|117||28 Days Later||Apr 22, 2016||Link|
|Jumping ahead a week to Day 28, we find Emre clearing out lumberjacks around his base. He's spent the week creating a concrete fortress on the surface at Snow Mansion, and lets slip that he's planted land mines under the snow all around it. Aaron and Emre confess that they've both really enjoyed their time away from each other. Aaron drives over to spend Night 28 with him, but drives his bike into a deep pit; he has to disassemble the bike to retrieve it. When Aaron reaches Snow Mansion, he reveals that he's become female again. Despite Emre's suspicions, Aaron eventually manages to sneak off by himself to sabotage the fort's escape tunnel. After piling explosives against the fort's main entrance, Aaron accused Emre of stealing his nail gun. Emre pleads ignorance, but it does nothing to appease Aaron. Aaron leaves, pausing long enough to blast an enormous hole in SNow Mansion's walls. When Aaron tries to flee, Emre manages to snipe him. Aaron respawns at Fort George, and he brags about the improvements he's made to it while Emre desperately tries to undo the damage to the Snow Mansion. Aaron enjoys a quiet night at Fort George, while Emre frantically fights off the blood moon horde by himself.|
|118||Enter the Void||May 1, 2016||Link|
|Emre continues to battle the Day 28 horde at Snow Mansion, hoping to finish off the zombies so he can then destroy Aaron's mini-bike. Aaron runs back by night to stop him. He pretends to still be at Fort George, but Emre doesn't fall for the trick. Emre smashes the bike, and Aaron is disgusted to learn that Emre and his fort have both survived. Aaron admits his plans have backfired. Aaron yearns to "explore" the Void, reminiscing about how life was better back in Navezgane. Emre is leery, not sure that there's any coming back from the Void. Looking for something to do, Aaron and Emre challenge each other to destroy the other's base. While Aaron wrecks Snow Mansion, Emre makes a painful trip down to the very foundations of Fort George, where he plants explosives. Aaron purposefully steps on a land mine to "fast travel" back for Fort George. Aaron rants while Emre undermines. Ultimately, destroying Fort George takes all day and countless gas barrels. Aaron merely sits and watches all the meanwhile, convinced that Fort George is invincible. Aaron fantasizes wildly about leaping through the Void to go back to Navezgane, where he and Emre could create somewhere safe to live, and attract other survivors, and conduct non-apocalyptic experiments, like using mad science to create chicks. This eventually wins Emre over. Emre is dumbfounded when Fort George proves so indestructible that it hangs in the air after he's completely demolished its foundation. Aaron leaps back into Fort George, planning to jump from it into the Void, but the fort starts to crumble under his feet. Aaron leaps into the Void, beckoning for Emre to follow. Emre clambers along the collapsing Fort George and hurls himself into the Void, face-planting on the edge of the rift when he misses. Finally, Emre scrabbles his way into the Void.|
|7 Days to Die|
|Episodes||1 - 23 • 24 - 49 • 50 - 71 • 72 - 83 • 84 - 102 • 103 - 118 • 119 - 139 • 140 - 151 • 152 - 175 • 176 - Ongoing|
|Main Characters||Aaron • Emre|
|Characters||Bewt T • Bwett • Epsilon One • Graskull • JWM • Kaydalyn • medhathobo • metastergo • SP Cakes|
|Forts||Ho Motel • Pleasure Town|
|Game Society Series|
|For Pimps||Enderal For Pimps • Fallout For Pimps • Far Cry 4 Pimps • Far Cry Primal For Pimps • GTA For Pimps • Skyrim For Pimps • Yakuza 0 For Pimps|
|Series||7 Days to Die • Angry Hunter • Harry Potter Kinect • Huniepop • Life is Strange • Pony Island|
|Guys Vs Games||Disneyland Adventures • Farming Simulator • Gang Beasts • "Little Girl" Games • Mario Kart Playoffs • Ride to Hell • Scribblenauts|
|Jason's Impressions||Christopher WalkenThrough • Morgan Freeman • Presidential Gaming|
|Others||After Dark • Live Stream • Pod VS Cast • Skyrim (You Choose What We Do)|