This is an overview of episodes 119 to 139 in the series, 7 Days to Die. The game is played in Alpha 14.
Emre and Aaron travel through "the void" to Navezgane and build Pleasure Town to accommodate future residents. Soon enough new survivors, dedicated Game Society fans, arrive at the radio tower in Pleasure Town.
Fans who qualified to play (by being a consistent donor through Patreon) play as survivors that gather at the radio tower following the signal Aaron set up. The new arrivals split up into teams by their own preference; either Emre's religious cult or Aaron's den of iniquity. The return of SP Cakes exacerbates the feud that soon develops between the two camps, ultimately leading to Aaron and Emre parting ways. Now thrust into leadership positions, Aaron and Emre on their own each prove to be far worse than they ever were together.
Season 7 Death Count Edit
Supporting Characters Edit
The battle at Cakes Mountain is particularly chaotic, so the death counts for the supporting cast present at the battle (Bwett, JWM, Disciple Kay, and Metastergo) may be shy 1 or 2 deaths each.
- Bwett: 11
Guest Characters Edit
Aaron and Emre recruit a supporting cast of new survivors who soon split up into opposing factions.
Team Aaron Edit
Team Emre Edit
Team SP Cakes Edit
Unknown Allegiances Edit
- Three houses located on the Husker Avenue cul-de-sac, which Aaron and Emre fortified for their own purposes. Aaron and Emre's houses were surrounded by low walls and deep, spiked moats.
- Invaded and heavily damaged by SP Cakes.
- The compound was surrounded by concrete curtain walls. After SP Cakes invaded, Aaron had JWM and Kaydalyn install wooden spikes around the outside of the walls.
- Aaron's house featured trees on the roof, a garden outside, and a secret laboratory located under the backyard pool.
- Aaron's secret laboratory was obliterated in Episode 124 (Explosive Science), but his house survived the season mostly intact.
- Emre's house bore his name on the front and a quasi-secret summoning chamber, where he was attempting to conjure God.
- Team Aaron demolished Emre's house in Episode 135 (Home Wreckers) after Emre and his followers abandoned Pleasure Town.
- Emre also built Super Church, a blocky concrete structure, across the street from his house. He used Super Church to deliver sermons to the town's residents and to conceal the entrance to the sprawling tunnels he had secretly burrowed to undermine Aaron's home.
- Graskull damaged Super Church in Episode 124 (Home Wreckers) in retaliation for the destruction of Aaron's lab. SP Cakes announces her return shortly thereafter (Episode 125 - Super Explosion) by utterly destroying Super Church in a massive blast that turns the church into a gaping crater. The crater came to be known as the Lord Hole.
- Aaron and Emre promised to grant use of a third, unfortified and somewhat damaged house to their new recruits. Ultimately it went unused, but was given to Epsilon One for his services. It was then completely demolished, just for fun.
- "Before I decide between God and science, let me put my pants on" - Bwett (Episode 122 - Sh*t Eater)
- "I just broke my leg again! I... I hurt." - Aaron (Episode 132 - DAY 77)
- "What an incredible recurring villain!" - Emre, regarding SP Cakes' return (Episode 125 - Super Explosion)
- "I don't really understand how these fertility cults work" - JWM "Yeah, neither do I, and it's my cult" - Aaron (Episode 127 - Zombie Bachelorette Party)
- "Bwett, did you put down a sleeping bag yet?" - Aaron "No, not yet" - Bwett "Okay, then I won't shoot you for saying it was a brown wedding." - Aaron (Episode 131 - Glory of the Lord Hole)
- "Last time we went to church some fucking gobshite decided to gun us down for no reason." - Graskull "And that's why I'm leaving, because you called me a gobshite and I don't even know what that means." - Emre (Episode 134 - Goodbye Emre)
Recurring Themes Edit
- Every time Bwett dies, he says a variation of "Tell your wife I love her" (See Bwett's page for all the variations)
- New recruits falling into the gorges in between the buildings (especially Epsilon One)
- Graskull blowing things up
- Trans-dimensional bear attack
- Using a time machine to regrow trees instead of stopping the zombie apocalypse
- Epsilon One's house getting blown up
Callbacks to Previous Seasons Edit
- Navezgane: This is the first season since Season 1 (Episodes 1 - 23) to return to Navezgane County, Arizona. While the Alpha 14 Nazvegane map has changed and expanded considerably since Alpha 8, numerous revisited locations are recognizable.
- Husker Avenue: The three houses on which Pleasure Shire is built are the same cul-de-sac that Aaron and Emre explored in Episodes 3 -5.
- Emre now lives in the house where Aaron originally taught him the benefits of reading books. (Episode 3 - Baseball Bat Jesus)
- The unused house that is given to Epsilon One (and destroyed, and then rebuilt as Meta's Spa in Season 8) is the same house where Aaron accidentally blew himself up with his first rocket launcher. (Episode 3 - Baseball Bat Jesus)
- Husker Avenue: The three houses on which Pleasure Shire is built are the same cul-de-sac that Aaron and Emre explored in Episodes 3 -5.
- The Farm: The farm where Aaron goes on a wild goose chase for chickens is the same farm he and Emre settled in (and destroyed) in Episodes 5 - 10. This farm is inexplicably intact again, however, and they do not comment on it. (Episode 122 - Sh*t Eater)
- Pea Factory(?): Emre returns to what he thinks is the Pea Factory in Episodes 138 - 139. He's mistaken; he's actually at the factory where he and Aaron encountered their first zombie cop in Episode 12 (Puke Squad).
- SP Cakes and Medhathobo return for the first time since Season 3. As in that season, they never interact with or acknowledge each other. Aaron and Emre seem to have forgotten about their earlier war with Medhathobo, and vice versa.
- The Void: Emre begins this season with his face hidden under an iron helmet. When he and Aaron recruit Bwett, they "haze" him by revealing Emre's horrifying face, which appears to have imploded into a singularity. Aaron explains Emre's "Void face" as the result of Emre face-planting when he tried to leap through the rift into the Void at the end of Season 6. (Episode 122 - Sh*t Eater)
Referenced in Future Seasons Edit
- This season's storyline flows directly into Season 8, using the same supporting cast and locations. In Season 8, Team Aaron remodels Pleasure Town to create Pleasure Shire.
Fun Facts Edit
- Blood Moons: This season features one feral horde night, which spans two episodes: Episode 132 (DAY 77) and Episode 133 (Breached).
- New Recruits: This is the first season to feature a regular supporting cast of speaking characters, which continues through Seasons 8 and 9.
- Season Records: Season 7 and 8 (Episodes 140 - 151) are tied for Aaron's record lowest death counts (3 each).
Game Notes Edit
This season uses Alpha 14. For the first time since Season 1, the action returns to the developer-created Navezgane map rather than a randomly generated world. Navezgane is much larger and more detailed than it was in Alpha 8, however. Alpha 14 introduces UMA (Unity Multipurpose Avatar) zombies, creating new zombies types with the same code used to create player characters. While performance issues will result in UMA zombies ultimately being abandoned in Alpha 16 (the upcoming Season 10), their addition here leads to expanded modding opportunities that will start coming into play in Alpha 15 (Seasons 8 & 9).
Episode 119 - New Recruits
Aaron and Emre meet and test new recruits who arrived at the radio tower. They ask each recruit whether they have f*cked a pie and then Emre kills JWM with a sledgehammer to see whether the recruits would be willing to die for them. Aaron and Emre show the recruits to Pleasure Town and show them the church. Medhathobo accidentally fires his shotgun in the church and Emre has him excommunicated.
|119||New Recruits||May 22, 2016||Link|
|Aaron and Emre meet and test new recruits who arrived at the radio tower. They ask each recruit whether they have f*cked a pie and then Emre kills JWM with a sledgehammer to see whether the recruits would be willing to die for them. Aaron and Emre show the recruits to Pleasure Town and show them the church. Medhathobo accidentally fires his shotgun in the church and Emre has him excommunicated.|
|120||Toxic Sermon||May 28, 2016||Link|
|Emre delivers a threatening sermon but receives negativity and questions from the recruits who declare him a blasphemer and ask to leave. Graskull calls him a false prophet and Emre shoots him in retaliation. The sermon divides the recruits into those who follow Aaron and those who follow Emre. Aaron and Emre show their respective followers their houses.|
|121||Building a Wall||Jun 6, 2016||Link|
|Aaron and Emre give their followers nicknames. Emre shows his disciples his God-Summoning Chamber. Aaron gets annoyed that Emre keeps shooting his trees, so he has his followers build a giant wall in between their houses. Aaron shows his followers his lab in which he is attempting to make humans immortal. Emre tells everyone that Aaron started the apocalypse, but it backfires when Metastergo and Graskull started calling Aaron a hero. Emre has his followers dig under Aaron's house into his lab.|
|122||Sh*t Eater||Jun 12, 2016||Link|
|A new recruit comes to the radio tower. Aaron and Emre make their way to see him with Epsilon One before they go on a quest to kill animals. The recruit's leg is broken, he is nude, and he eats sh*t. They go on the quest, but Epsilon One immediately dies and Bwett gets left behind. Aaron and Emre are extremely excited to get to see zombies again. They then mount a rescue expedition for Bwett (who broke his other leg) and Epsilon One. Emre unveils his void face to Bwett and Epsilon One. Bwett tells his origin story.|
|123||Church Lovin'||Jun 19, 2016||Link|
|When they get back to Pleasure Town, they check on their disciples and find that Emre's accomplished their task, but Aaron's left building the wall to go have s*x in the pool. Emre locks his disciples in the closet. JWM ascends and Kaydalyn starts crying until he comes back. While Emre delivers a poo-based sermon, Aaron and his disciples have s*x in the church. Emre retaliates by shooting everybody, and Graskull comes back and blows Emre up with a pipe bomb.|
|124||Explosive Science||Jun 26, 2016||Link|
|Emre, after attempting to banish Graskull from Pleasure Town, goes through the secret tunnels to Aaron's lab and sets it to blow up, however, someone came in and blew it up early. Aaron and Emre call a truce, but someone then blows up Super Church. Aaron had an innocence party at his house, but Kaydalyn mysteriously dies. Aaron says that Bwett is guilty because he throws sh*t everywhere, and they all murder him.|
|125||Super Explosion||Jul 10, 2016||Link|
|Graskull apologizes for blowing up the lab, Aaron host a pie f*cking contest. SP Cakes comes back and blows up Super Church. Thanks to Aaron's and SP Cakes' time machines being blown up, there were many time distortions when the church was exploding. Emre, crazy with grief, attempts to save the church and ends up falling into the crater that was his church and finds SP Cakes tunnel. Emre and his disciples explore the mine laden hole. Many jokes about Emre's hole ensue. SP Cakes launches rockets at Pleasure Town.|
|126||Return of SP Cakes||Jul 17, 2016||Link|
|Epsilon One retreats to the radio tower to escape the feud. Graskull and metastergo have s*x in peoples' beds while everyone else is dealing with SP Cakes. Aaron and Emre hunt down SP Cakes. Zombies invade Pleasure Town. Emre's disciples fix Pleasure Town's defenses. SP Cakes blows up the radio tower. Epsilon One disappears. Everyone plans a wedding, though there is some confusion as to who is getting married.|
|127||Zombie Bachelorette Party||Jul 28, 2016||Link|
|Graskull's pelvis breaks, so he can't get married. Emre sees the wedding as a chance to unite the two houses. medhathobo shows up, high with his butt hurting. Epsilon One tracks SP Cakes. They all make their way to a church to marry the two people. The wedding guests attempt to get more guests by corralling zombies in a cage in front of the church at the bachelor party.|
|128||Bears At The Wedding||Jul 31, 2016||Link|
|Emre attempts to get more light in the church by tearing down an entire wall. JWM says he doesn't want to get married, so Bwett and metastergo do. Then four bears invade the church and they get attacked by SP Cakes and have to run all the way back to Pleasure Town.|
|129||Cakes Mountain||Aug 7, 2016||Link|
|The survivors are attacked in Pleasure Town by trans-dimensional bears, pigs, dogs, and bunnies. Emre builds a trans-dimensional bear watch tower. They all go hunting SP Cakes and find her house and underground lair.|
|130||The Demon SP Cakes||Aug 14, 2016||Link|
|The survivors face up against SP Cakes in a giant arena-esque square, with zombies, bears, and pigs attacking them and explosions going off at the same time.|
|131||Glory of the Lord Hole||Aug 19, 2016||Link|
|The survivors run away from Cakes Mountain, running from the zombies and trans-dimensional bears. Aaron makes Kaydalyn take a shower so that he and Emre can look through the hole and watch her (Emre is fine with it until he realizes Kaydalyn can see them). Aaron continues to spy on her in her shower. JWM builds Emre a war elephant church. Graskull is not happy to find out that his girlfriend, metastergo, married the sh*t eater, Bwett. The survivors work to fix their defenses for the oncoming Day 77 horde.|
|132||DAY 77||Aug 28, 2016||Link|
|Aaron and Emre teach their respective disciples about how to defend their homes in Pleasure Town for the oncoming Day 77 horde. The walls around Pleasure Town were too short and the zombies jumped over them, and attacked Aaron's house.|
|133||Breached||Sep 4, 2016||Link|
|The people of Pleasure Town deal with the remaining horde, Graskull gets killed and eaten by zombies. Emre dies again because he didn't realize he was bleeding. Epsilon One comes back from tracking SP Cakes just as Aaron blows up his house in celebration. Aaron sexually harasses Kaydalyn and many people die, Bwett gets blamed for everything and gets shot by JWM.|
|134||Goodbye Emre||Sep 11, 2016||Link|
|Aaron demands compensation for being shot in the d*ck from Kaydalyn and JWM offers to take the sex instead of her. Graskull kills Bwett for marrying Metastergo. The survivors start to realize the depths of Graskull's insanity and Aaron's libido. Emre decides to leave Pleasure Town, but when he and his disciples attempt to leave, they would get killed from the spikes or mysterious causes. Aaron and Emre say goodbye by launching rockets at each other. Bwett decides to leave with Emre because Emre has killed him the least.|
|135||Home Wreckers||Sep 18, 2016||Link|
|Aaron and his followers celebrate Emre's absence by killing each other, having s*x, and blowing up Emre's house. They also blow up the war elephant and the giant wall. Kaydalyn and JWM confess their sadness for leaving everyone, especially Metastergo. Emre places a ban on Aaron's name and his followers relate everything he says to Harry Potter. JWM tells his backstory and about a possible gun cache that turned out to contain some coats and metal signs. Bwett throws a lot of poo. Emre and his disciples go to Diersvill and attacked by zombies.|
|136||Heaven's Elephant||Sep 25, 2016||Link|
|Emre and his disciples take cover in a hospital, but get massacred by zombies. JWM makes his long trek back to Emre after dying several times. Graskull continues to blow up Emre's house. Aaron and his followers miss the zombies and go out in the middle of the night to hunt them. Aaron puts a ban on talking good about Emre and his followers and plans a religion worshiping his d*ck. Graskull disappears to make Aaron a present.|
|137||Time Travel?||Oct 2, 2016||Link|
|Aaron gets bored and has his followers make Dick Tower while Emre and his disciples leave Diersvill and arrives at a desert. Graskull surprises Aaron by presenting him a functional time machine in Aaron's old lab. Metastergo volunteers to time travel so Aaron sends her into the machine.|
|138||Vision of the Future||Oct 9, 2016||Link|
|Metastergo comes back from the future and tells about a horrible world where Emre is even more of a religious zealot and has many followers. Graskull goes into the machine and gets turned into a murderous giant, but dies and goes back to normal. Epsilon One gets turned into a leprechaun and can't get changed back. Emre and his followers have a difficult time surviving since leaving Pleasure Town and plan a raid on Aaron's followers, with Bwett going in early to convince Metastergo to go with them.|
|139||Little Green Mistake||Oct 16, 2016||Link|
|Trying to turn Epsilon One into a supersoldier, he steps into Graskull's machine but comes out as a leprechaun. Aaron and Graskull try to blame each other for this mistake. Meanwhile, JWM explains his plan to infiltrate Pleasure Town, using a 3D model of their old community. Aaron and his followers climb up to the top of Dick Tower to make a firm determination to stop Emre's cult from creating the horrible future Metastergo found through the time machine.|
See also Edit
|7 Days to Die|
|Episodes||1 - 23 • 24 - 49 • 50 - 71 • 72 - 83 • 84 - 102 • 103 - 118 • 119 - 139 • 140 - 151 • 152 - Ongoing|
|Main Characters||Aaron • Emre|
|Characters||Bewt T • Bwett • Epsilon One • Graskull • JWM • Kaydalyn • medhathobo • metastergo • SP Cakes|
|Forts||Ho Motel • Pleasure Town|
|Game Society Series|
|For Pimps||Enderal For Pimps • Fallout For Pimps • Far Cry 4 Pimps • Far Cry Primal For Pimps • GTA For Pimps • Skyrim For Pimps • Yakuza 0 For Pimps|
|Series||7 Days to Die • Angry Hunter • Harry Potter Kinect • Huniepop • Life is Strange • Pony Island|
|Guys Vs Games||Disneyland Adventures • Farming Simulator • Gang Beasts • "Little Girl" Games • Mario Kart Playoffs • Ride to Hell • Scribblenauts|
|Jason's Impressions||Christopher WalkenThrough • Morgan Freeman • Presidential Gaming|
|Others||After Dark • Live Stream • Pod VS Cast • Skyrim (You Choose What We Do)|