This is an overview of the series, 7 Days to Die, from episode 176 through episode 229. The game is played in Alpha 16.
This season starts with Aaron and Emre going back to their roots: gameplay without any mods or other players, just Aaron and Emre surviving the zombie apocalypse. After setting up a new base in an underground bunker, they turn their attention to exploring and claiming a skyscraper they name DeVito Tower.
In episode 202, roughly halfway through the season, Aaron and Emre find the backpacks they'd been wearing in the Evilverse (Season 9), still holding Evilverse artifacts. This results in the reintroduction of Bloobs as a supporting character and a new storyline that culminates in Aaron and Emre racing to stop yet another apocalypse of their own creation.
This season introduces a new, live-action opening credits sequence, edited for Game Society by Joey Hollywood using footage from 7 Days to Die in Real Life.
Season 10 Death Count (through Episode 192) Edit
As of Episode 192, Season 10 holds the current record for Aaron's lowest death count. (Aaron's record to beat for completed seasons is 3 deaths).
The Sarlacc Cave (Temporary Fort) Edit
- When he ducks away from a wolf, Aaron discovers a long, narrow wending into the earth from a hillside. The tunnel is lined with mushrooms, stalagmites, stalactites, and "shellactites," which look like teeth. In fact, the whole tunnel makes Aaron feel like he's going down a long "intestine with teeth," like the Sarlacc. Regardless, both he and Emre are extremely excited to have found the "coolest fuckin' pre-base ever" on Day One. Emre compares it to a little Hobbit hole. (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Despite their intentions to use the Sarlacc Cave as a fort, they never actually use it as such. As they quickly move on to better shelters, they decide to simply keep their bedrolls in the cave as a safe place to respawn. When Emre dies and respawns atop the mountain, above the cave, they realize even that plan won't work. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
Water Tower (Temporary Fort) Edit
- A basic water tower Aaron and Emre use to wait out Night 1. After Aaron's attempt to set up a romping area with hay bales meets mixed success, he climbs up on the roof to build a hunting perch, mainly to fulfill his "initial need" to build a fort. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Emre eventually realizes that the tower contains a huge supply of water and breaks in to collect it, only to contract diarrhea.
O.G. Fort Edit
- Aaron spots an underground bunker (recognizable by the motley scrap metal fence ringing its yard) on the morning of Day 2. He immediately calls it out as a potential temporary shelter (Episode 177 - Bad For Business). He and Emre settle in by that night (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters).
- A "phase-shifting" zombie bear invades the bunker on Day 3 (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base), prompting Aaron and Emre to abandon underground bases entirely. They keep using O.G. Fort through the Day 7 blood moon, however (Episode 185 - 7th Day Fail).
- Aaron names the bunker the O.G. Fort while he and Emre scramble to reach it on Night 6, in reference to the bunker being their "original" home now that they've decided to move over to Devito Tower. (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
Devito Tower Edit
- A partially ruined skyscraper (an office building) located in Downtown Toilet Town. Originally named Di Shong Tower, Aaron insists on giving their new home a better name, and Emre suggests Devito Tower, for actor Danny DeVito. Emre argues that "of course" Danny DeVito deserves to have the new fort named after him; "He's such a small man, he needs a big tower."
- Aaron gets the idea to take over a skyscraper (and build a rooftop garden) in Episode 180 (Military Man), in the wake of a terrifying zombie bear attack on the O.G. Fort. Emre first spots the tower after tracking down a distant supply drop. They resolving to take it over in Episode 181 (The B**bie Trap).
- Aaron and Emre start searching Di Shong Tower on Day 5, and immediately decide that a fort built here would be "impervious, impenetrable, and impossible." They establish a base camp in the lobby's reception kiosk (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure), and then "officially" move in on Day 8 (Episode 186 - Devito Tower).
- As of Day 13, (Episode 192 - Broken Legs & Broken Dreams), Aaron and Emre have not yet fortified Devito Tower.
- "We're zombie apocalypse Eagle Scouts, motherfucker." - Aaron (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- "What's it like to have balls that dwarf your tiny little penis?" - Aaron "What are you talking about? What are you talking about my penis for? Like, I don't understand where this is coming from." - Emre "That was what I asked for. That was my goddamn wish. My dream... came true." - Aaron (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- "All right, well, be a man, and put down the bedroll, and try to kill that dangerous animal with a rock tied to a stick." - Emre "I accept your challenge." - Aaron (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- "Despite the dysentery, and the freezing to death, and the busted leg, it was a pretty fun night! So far. Gotta say." - Emre "Yeah. I'm going to remember this night fondly." - Aaron (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- "Maine doesn't have mountains like this, though, do they?" - Aaron "I don't think so." - Emre "How far up do the Appalachians go?" - Aaron "I - I don't really know. I think the whole way. I think all the way." - Emre (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- "You know, maybe we should stick together...?" - Aaron "Maybe!" - Emre "What do you think." - Aaron "That might be a good idea. I'm not used to thinking... smart." - Emre (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- (On Emre's dick) "It's like sticking a toothpick in... uh... uh... a lady." (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- "Scrap chest armor schematic!" - Aaron "Oooh, yes!" - Emre "Exploding crossbow! Wish I knew how to make a crossbow." - Aaron "Oh... The bolts? I'm assuming the bolts, right, because like an exploding crossbow wouldn't be that cool." - Emre "Oh! Yeah." - Aaron (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- "Don't waste your wood. It's a valuable resource." - Aaron "No, it's not! It literally grows on trees." - Emre "Hunh?" - Aaron "It literally grows on trees!!" - Emre (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- "AHH!!" - Emre "You okay?" - Aaron "Yeah - a zombie came out of nowhere. So freaked me out. I get freaked out easy. I don't know if you noticed that." - Emre "Uh... I mean like throughout the years I kind of noticed that, yeah." - Aaron (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- "I've been meaning to say this for quite some time, but, like, I know that I'm the guy who started this apocalypse, but I gotta tell you, man, I wasn't the only scientist who was working on experiments with zombies." - Aaron "Oh, so that makes it okay. That makes it okay that you did it-" - Emre "-Yeah! It does! Because there - a lot of my peers were also doing the same sort of research as me. It was just a matter of time before somebody fuckin' figured it out." - Aaron "And you didn't even really want to do it, you know, they all... it was peer pressure. Right?" - Emre "It basically was! Like, I wouldn't have got grants if I hadn't kept up the research, and I just kinda-" - Aaron "-You're so full of shit." - Emre "I just needed the money! All I - all I cared about - I wasn't really into science for science's sake. I was just into the money. I just wanted to strike it rich. 'Cause you know, there is so much fuckin' money in being a scientist." - Aaron "Oh yeah, scientists are like so well paid, everybody knows so much scientists are paid." - Emre "Yeah! You ever see, like, the nicest house in this town, well I'm telling you, a scientist owned that fuckin' house, man." - Aaron "Mm-hm. Everybody wants to be a scientist when they grow up. I know I did-" - Emre "-drive Maseratis..." - Aaron "They - scientists get all the girls, y'know? Like, definitely." - Emre "Yup. Mm-hm." - Aaron "Dude, what are you talking about?" - Emre "Constantly get laid. I didn't really. I was joking. That's not the case." - Aaron "Yeah. I blame you for the zombie apocalypse. It's your fault. Keep coming up with excuses." - Emre (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- "Dude, we have two seconds!" - Aaron "Okay!" - Emre "Get down there and see if the bear is gone!" - Aaron "All right! Uh... I'm sneaking in! I'm undetected! I'm all the way down at the bottom. I see our campfire, I don't see any bears." - Emre "Okay, I'll stand guard. He's gone?" - Aaron (While starting directly at a growling zombie bear) "I don't see a bear." - Emre (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- "If we gotta deal with phase-shifting bears, then literally nowhere is safe, especially not underground." - Emre (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- "That guy Jub told me he was going to shrink [Emre's dick] down to nothing." - Aaron [...] "Yeah, well that's - y'know, that the same guy who said that I was going to have, like, an amazing, epic, amazing beard, and also that I was going to have turrets, like, immediately upon coming into this place. And, he was wrong, about... half of those things. I mean I have amazing fucking - I have an amazing fucking beard, but... where're the turrets? There aren't any turrets! We gotta work for this shit!" - Emre (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- "What's the point of nice things if you have to fucking work for them? That's bullshit!" - Emre (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- "I found night vision goggles!" - Aaron "Join the club now!" - Emre "Now I can join the fuckin' club. That's so good. It's great being - are you the president of the Night Goggles for Men Club?" - Aaron "Yes, I am." - Emre "Are you just - are you also a member, though, too?" - Aaron "I am a member and president, yep." - Emre "Great." - Aaron "Founding member. Of the Night Vision Goggles Club." - Emre "Founding member." - Aaron "And treasurer." - Emre "Unfortunately you have a very tiny member..." - Aaron (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- "I have a great dick. It's a wonderful dick, it's the best dick of all time. Like Donald Trump said, 'If I showed my dick to nuclear- if I showed my dick to North Korea, y'know, like, fire and pain and devastation would rain down upon them the likes of which this world has never seen." (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- "Yup, I'm okay now. Don't worry, if you were concerned." - Aaron "Yeah, you're good? You're good? You gonna stop complaining?" - Emre "For the moment. For the moment. I would never do that! That's how I stay alive! I just complain though all day long, and I feel great." - Aaron (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- "Jinx! You buy me a... well... I guess there is no Cokes now, damn it. So, jinx, buy me a... um... red tea?" - Aaron "Enh..." - Emre "Energy beverage?" - Aaron "Enh..." - Emre "Buy me a coffee? You could do that." - Aaron "Buy me a turret, man. It's what I'd want." - Emre "Buy me a... human turd." - Aaron "Someone buy me a turret, I would, like, suck their naughty bits. I don't even care anymore, man." - Emre (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- "You know wood frames love you, and you love wood frames." - Aaron (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- "The doors all seem to be open to these buildings. It's very disturbing." - Aaron "Hmm. All right, well I guess be on the lookout for, uh, for mines." - Emre "Mimes?" - Aaron "Yeah, for mimes, yep. Be on the lookout for dangerous mimes" - Emre (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- "I know what I'm doing, all right? Just relax." - Emre "Do you? I don't think that's every been true, sadly..." - Aaron "I do. I do not - I do know what I'm doing. Okay?" - Emre "You almost said 'I do not know what I'm doing,' so-" - Aaron "I almost did, but I didn't. Because I do." - Emre (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- "I'll try to skirt the zombies. I actually found a skirt, so I could literally skirt the zombies, if you know what I'm saying." - Aaron "uh... okay. That's dumb." - Emre (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- "I better take out the vulture I guess before I go to the campsite. Come here, asshole. C'mon. Daddy's got his long johns on now, and he's going to fuck you up." - Aaron "Yeah, 'Daddy's got his long johns on,' that's... that's a thing people say." - Emre (Episode 183 - Vulture Club)
- "This trading post is hella far away. I'm a... I'm kind of amazeballing right now." - Aaron "Amaze...balling?" - Emre "Yeah. At how far away - at how hella far away it is." - Aaron "Dude, I have seventy goddamn health right now." - Emre (Episode 183 - Vulture Club)
- "Oh God a wolf! I'm just gonna pretend like I didn't see him, and pray he doesn't follow me home. I don't want - a wolf could get into our base a lot easier, so..." - Aaron "I don't know if a would could get into our base easier than a fuckin' phase-shifting bear." - Emre (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
- "Maybe I'm just dumb, but I don't know how to paint, I guess." - Aaron "Maybe you're an empty pile of garbage. [laughs] I said that because I saw an empty pile of garbage. Reminded me of you." - Emre (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
- "Man, I thought we had that under control, man. That was a very sad, shitty end to a stupid, shitty night." - Aaron (Episode 185 - 7th Day Fail)
- "Well, I'm gonna have the wolf armor. You're gong to have armor that's primarily made of zombie dogs. Which is still cool." - Emre (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- "What am I - what am I making? I think I'm making mistakes." - Aaron "Are you making leather leg armor? 'Cause I'm making leather leg armor right now. Don't make the leather leg armor if I'm making the leather leg armor. Loser." - Emre "I won't make the leather leg armor 'cause your making leather leggle [devolves into babbling]." - Aaron (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- "Here. Here. Here. There's a bag of stairs." (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- "Aaron!" - Emre "Can you - what? Hello?" - Aaron "You didn't leave anything you wanted back at the other place, did you?" - Emre "Oh, you didn't put down a fucking sleeping bag, did you? No! No. Nope, I don't need anything from over there, you fucking jackass." - Aaron (Episode 187 - On Top of the Tower)
- (About approaching zombies) "I'm gonna snipe these guys." - Emre "You can do it. You can do it. If you need help, let me go, and I'll... uh... I'll try desperately to figure out where you are and not do anything." - Aaron (Episode 188 - Deconstruction)
- "Fuck you, Toilet Town. Fuckin' toilets everywhere." - Emre (Episode 189 - Elevator Prank)
- "Dude, you wanted a gift it seemed like, and I gave you a gift, and now you're fuckin' bitching at me about it." - Aaron "You're the worst gift-giver. You're like Anti-Santy Claus. You're like S'Anti Claus." - Emre (Episode 189 - Elevator Prank)
- "We were looking for snacks, but only found death." - Emre (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- "I went up to the top floor, the one above the one that we were on, because I couldn't stand to be on that shitty fuckin' floor that ate my fuckin' backpack for no reason. I don't even want to think about what else I had in there! I know that I lost a fuckin' sniper rifle; could've been way better stuff. (deep breath) But you know, it's just, it's just stuff. Y'know, we can always find more stuff. All right?" - Emre "Well, no. We can't really find more sniper rifles, no, actually, that's not the case. Unfortunately." - Aaron (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- "How are you so good at making stone axes? That's insane." - Emre "I've been learnin'. I learn quick. I'm a scientist." - Aaron "Oh, you are, that's right." - Emre "I don't just hope the Lord will make me a good stone axe or send one my way, I make one happen for myself." - Aaron "Well guess what, the good Lord sent me a good stone axe in the form of you, so who ended up being right?" - Emre (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- "...bullshit construction site boxes... Why don't they have good stuff at construction sites? Where are all the guns? Don't construction workers carry guns?" - Emre "Not generally." - Aaron "Why not?" - Emre "There's not really a whole lot of, uh... Generally construction workers are building things, not, like, shooting and killing. Generally." - Aaron "Well, y'know, you never know who's going to come up to you while you're on a construction job and, like, assume that you have good stuff and try to kill you and take it. Somebody like me, for example." - Emre (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- "I ain't gonna collect your fuckin' potatoes for you, you collect your own fuckin' potatoes." - Aaron "Why not? Why aren't you respecting my life choice of being a fuckin' vegetarian?" - Emre "'Cause I don't respect any life choice." - Aaron "What?!?" - Emre "You don't get a choice in life. You're just handed what you get and take it. You fuckin' take it!" - Aaron (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- (On farming) "We plant the seed, the Earth grows the seed, and then we eat the seed. See what I'm saying." - Aaron "Yeah, you're gonna just try to make me suck your dick again. I know, I know when you start talking about 'eating seed,' I know what you're, what you're, what you're meaning." - Emre (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- "Oh, there's zombies everywhere." - Aaron "Oh, Jesus, dude, I'm dying too." - Emre "Emre. Emre, there's zombies everywhere." - Aaron "Everywhere?" - Emre "They're everywhere. I mean, not everywhere, but just in one spot." - Aaron (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- (Aaron trying to sing a Steve Miller song) "This here's the story of Emre Sue and Aaron Yonda/They were zombie survivors of the apocalypse/Go on, take the Emre and run/Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" - Aaron (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- "It takes a long time to make forged iron, man." - Emre "That's what she said." - Aaron [...] "Actually that was the last thing that she said. 'Cause then she died. Starvation. It's - it's a sad tale. I won't bore you with it." - Aaron (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- "Ah, the vegetarian lifestyle. Shooting corn." - Aaron (Episode 192 - Broken Legs & Broken Dreams)
Recurring Themes Edit
- Aaron the Bunker Booster, Part 1: Aaron is delighted when he discovers his first can of paint on Day 2. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 2: Aaron declares his intent to make Toilet Town "the best mother-fuckin' town the apocalypse has ever seen." (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- Part 3: Aaron lays out a system of defenses that will let he and Emre survive the Day 7 blood moon while also making it easy to loot the fallen zombies' corpses. (Episode 183 - Vulture Club)
- Part 4: Aaron spends all of Day 7 "reformatting" the O.G. Fort's main room into a death zone for zombies. His plan relies on crippling the zombies with spikes, and using pillars to fire at (and loot) the undead from a safe distance. However, due to a lack of needed construction materials, he has a dickens of a time figuring out how to get the pillars working. While converting the bunker, he checks out his new paint supplies for the first time. (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
- Part 5: As soon as they've moved their camp to Devito Tower, Aaron proposes a "really fun" project of painting the skyscraper's entire exterior pink. (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- Part 6: Aaron gets to work on building a forge on Day 11. He asks Emre where to put it, then immediately rejects Emre's suggestion. While explaining his plans, Aaron visualizes turning the reception kiosk in the lobby into a fortified bunker and zombie death pit to deal with the next blood moon. (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Part 7: On Day 12, Aaron excites himself thinking up plans to fortify Devito Tower, and runs up to the 3rd floor to stake out an area for his personal living quarters. (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- Aaron the Creeper, Part 1: Aaron declares that he has no desire to fuck Emre anymore. Emre is glad to hear he's gotten it out of his system. Partly he's looking for chicks now; partly it's Aaron's belief (thanks to a "wish" Aaron made) that Emre now has a micropenis. At the end of the day, Aaron suggests they go for a romp in the hay. Emre is upset, but Aaron insists he literally just means they should romp around on the hay bales he just found. (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Part 2: Aaron can't help but peek as Emre is changing his clothes. (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- Part 3: The discovery of a school full of school nurses sends Aaron into a reverie of sexual fantasies. (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- Part 4: Aaron suggests resolving the mystery of Emre's dick size by comparing dicks later, but Emre steadfastly refuses. (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 5: Aaron takes a moment to ogle Emre's hairless chest. (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- Part 6: Aaron and Emre playfully flirt with each other for a moment, but Aaron keeps it going until it devolves into a nonsensical ramble and Emre call an end to it. (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Part 7: After a night's sleep restores Aaron's ability to see Emre, he takes all of a few seconds to jump from saying he's never seen anything so beautiful to ogling Emre's "nice, tight ass" and offering to give him a proctology exam. (Episode 183 - Vulture Club)
- Part 8: Aaron is fine with Emre going pantsless. He finds Emre's booty fairly delicious. Aaron wouldn't say no to pounding Emre all night. (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- Part 9: For all his creepin' and peepin', Aaron is terrible at remembering old pick-up lines. When Emre misinterprets Aaron's attempt to explain the concept of farming as a bid to have Emre suck his dick, Aaron rolls with it. (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Part 10: Aaron gets all up in Emre's "fine little booty" while the latter is distractedly eating. (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- Aaron the Expert, Part 1: Aaron tries to teach Emre to rely on stealth, sneaking up on zombies to kill them before they wake up. (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- Aaron the Nature Lover, Part 1: Emre encourages Aaron's desire to abandon "depressing" underground bases by reminding him how he likes to make "weird" farms on top of buildings. (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 2: Aaron doesn't know if trees have DNA. (Apparently Once and Future Aaron, creator of the Oakpocalypse, had a better grounding in the subject.) Emre tells him that of course trees have DNA! It's called TreeNA. (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
- Part 3: As Aaron makes long-term plans for Devito Tower, he stresses that a rooftop garden is a high priority for him, primarily so he can grow a new blueberry sex-mate. (Episode 189 - Elevator Prank)
- Part 4: While Emre desperately searches garbage for potatoes, Aaron points out that they already have one potato at their base camp and introduces him to the concept of "farming." (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Aaron the Prankster, Part 1: Aaron greets Emre at Devito Tower, welcoming him to his new home (and celebrating his recently improved health) with a single hit from a lit torch. (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- Part 2: When they find the elevator Emre's been eager to explore for a while, Aaron encourages Emre to jump down into it first. Then, instead of following him, Aaron seals and reinforces the only exit, forcing Emre to break out while Aaron hurries ahead to loot on his own. (Episode 189 - Elevator Prank)
- Aaron the Proper Host, Part 1: As Emre emerges from Poopy Pants Daycare, Aaron assumes the role of a parent there to pick up his two kids, "Arthur" and "Megan." Emre assures him that his kids are in the back, pooping back and forth. (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- Part 2: When Aaron spots Emre working behind the lobby desk at Di Shong Tower, he instantly falls into a role of an inquisitive potential tenant, prompting Emre to assume the role of the owner. Emre describes Di Shong Tower as a "multinational corporation that sells various people of various ethnicities." Personally, Aaron finds that morally reprehensible, but he's willing to let that slide if they accept him, and he's so dedicated to the role he declines to upset Emre with an argument. Emre assures Aaron he can make it up to him by selling him a person; Aaron agrees to sell him some of the "used up" strippers they've been fighting lately. (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Part 3: Aaron tries to inform a zombie that the Pop N Pills is closed, but he has to concede that the Open sign is, in fact, on. (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Part 4: After his experiences at Pleasure Town/Pleasure Shire, Aaron is no longer interested in having "guests" at Devito Tower. However, he does like the idea of Emre pretending to be an upset guest; they immediately fall into roleplaying. Aaron plays the host, "Lord Aaron of Yon," son of Lord Bitch of Yon, while Emre plays his guest, "Lord Cobblestone Dicklesbottom." Their roleplay is interrupted when they are suddenly ambushed and viciously murdered by zombies. (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- Part 5: Aaron hates it when guests come over and are immediately killed by zombies. (Episode 188 - Deconstruction)
- Part 6: Aaron chastises a gang of zombies for wrecking his "beautiful staircase." How can he have guests over when the stairs are wrecked? (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- Aaron the Scientist, Part 1: Aaron excitedly babbles about the benefits of mushroom farming, eventually explaining that science overlaps with farming. "Science is life," Aaron says. "It was never my motto, but it's a good one." Emre initially agrees that science is everything, but then catches himself and adds that the reason science overlaps with everything is that "it's all a bunch of lies. And shit. And phooey." That said, Emre and Aaron agree that Aaron is probably sick of hearing Emre's views on science, so Emre abstains from continuing. (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 2: It's impossible to predict eclipses, because that requires science, and science is dead to the world, except for Aaron himself, and he hasn't been working on predicting eclipses. Emre is surprised to hear that science can predict eclipses; he thought they happened at random. (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- Part 3: Aaron assures Emre that, as a scientist, he has never heard of TreeNA. (He's also unaware that trees have DNA.) He's heard of T&A, though. (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
- Part 4: Aaron doesn't know how to repair an elevator, but he notes that since Jub promised Emre turrets, maybe there's other technology they can build. He quickly realizes that he can craft Molotov cocktails; he just needs the ingredients! (Episode 187 - On Top of the Tower)
- Part 5: Aaron credits his scientific attitude for his skill at crafting high-quality stone axes. (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Aaron the Zombie Predator: On Day 10, Emre notices that zombies seem to prefer attacking him rather than Aaron. Over the course of the day, this becomes increasingly obvious as several zombies literally step around Aaron to get at Emre. Aaron explains that he's been covering himself in "zombie predator piss" to ward off the undead, just a a hunter might use animal urine to mask his own scent. Aaron confesses that he's actually covering himself in his own piss. (Episode 188 - Deconstruction)
- Aaron vs. Chafing, Part 1: Aaron makes it nearly two episodes into the new season before he gets too hot and strips down to his skivvies. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 2: Regrettably, Aaron concludes that he really can't wear any clothes, no matter how stylish, without overheating. (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- Part 3: Aaron overheats while running through grasslands and desert, frustrated that he literally doesn't have any clothing he can strip off to help cool down. (Episode 192 - Broken Legs & Broken Dreams)
- Aaron vs. Gravity, Part 1: Standing inside a bunker's air vent, Aaron breaks through the metal bars directly above him, causing the vent's metal cover to fall down square on his face, badly injuring him. (Episode 185 - 7th Day Fail)
- Part 2: Aaron tries to kill a feral nurse from the safety of a higher roof, but he slips off the edge. He quickly clubs her to death, but has to evade several other zombies coming after him. Later, when a BEWARE sign lures Aaron out onto on unexplored story, a section of weakened floor collapses under him, dumping him down one story and spraining his leg. (Episode 187 - On Top of the Tower)
- Part 3: Aaron falls through a weakened floor on the 7th floor of Devito Tower, landing in a bed of spikes. The day before, he and Emre had checked out those same spikes (and a taunting DIE BITCH sign on the wall) on the 6th floor but had failed to notice the trap. Now fully aware of the trap, Aaron hurries back up and tries to use wood frames to cross the weakened floor. He falls through again, missing the spikes this time but spraining his leg. (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Part 4: Aaron purposefully drops through a broken floor to surprise Emre below. Aaron hurts himself, and Emre doesn't see him drop. (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- Aaron vs. Hallucinations, Part 1: When Aaron comes to Emre with a panicked tale of a zombie bear that knocked him insubstantially through walls, Emre asks him if he's high. Did he eat some mushrooms off the ground? But no, this time the bear is real. (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- Part 2: Out in the plains, Aaron spots what looks like a giant spike in the ground. "That can't be good." When he runs up to the "spike," he discovers it's actually a dead chicken, extending into infinity. He asks Emre to come over and check it out, but Emre does not see the "large tear in the fabric of reality" that Aaron is seeing. Aaron eventually decides that he must have eaten some bad canned chicken. (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- Part 3: Aaron mysteriously loses the ability to see Emre, who becomes completely invisible to him on Night 5; Aaron can neither see Emre nor the light shining from his mining helmet. Emre has to place a bedroll right in front of Aaron to convince him that he is, in fact, there. Aaron huddles in a corner, a gibbering mess, and guesses that Emre may have died (when killed by zombies earlier that day) and come back as a ghost. (Emre's visible again when they "wake up" the next morning.) (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Part 4: Aaron despairs when Emre turns invisible again on Night 6 (following death-by-wolf). Emre insists he's just going crazy. (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
- Part 5: Aaron ogles a Putrid Girl zombie after killing her, urging Emre to come check out how her boobs look like they "grew" upon her demise. When Emre glances her way, the corpse is in a completely different position. (Episode 189 - Elevator Prank)
- Part 6: While out in a forest, Aaron gets very confused when he thinks he can hear zombies attacking a trading post, but can't see anything. Emre didn't know that had a specific sound, but Aaron assures Emre he would recognize if Emre were he a "seasoned zombie apocalypse veteran" like himself. In fact, Aaron has confused the metallic twang of hitting an invincible object with the sound of his skills leveling up. (Episode 192 - Broken Legs & Broken Dreams)
- Aaron vs. Morality, Part 1: Aaron believes bald men are always evil, unless they're the hero. (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- Part 2: Aaron doesn't believe that you get any choices in life. Whatever life gives you, just take it! (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Aaron vs. Pit Stops, Part 1: On Day 3, Aaron is overjoyed when he finds a mini-bike schematic in the Poopy Prep school library. (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- Part 2: On Day 11, Aaron is briefly excited when he finds a mini-bike chassis, but the thrill evaporates when he and Emre agree that neither of them know how to build a mini-bike (completely forgetting the schematic Aaron read a week ago). (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Aaron vs. Poop, Part 1: When Emre contracts diarrhea, Aaron is not really excited about Emre's plan to just shit his pants a lot rather than brew up some goldenrod tea. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 2: After finding a series of crated-up toilets and a house with the biggest bathroom he's ever seen, Aaron and Emre theorize that the former residents of Toilet Town were obsessed with everything to do with poop, ranging from bathrooms to addictively eating shit. Aaron claims, rather dubiously, to have never heard of anyone eating shit. Aaron and Emre eventually dub themselves Poopy the Prospector and Shitty the Shopkeep, respectively, Founders of Toilet Town. (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- Part 3: Aaron surmises that Poopy Pants Daycare was built with bulletproof glass windows to withstand the force of 30 kids with "explosive shits." Later, Aaron suffers a zombie bear attack in O.G. Fort alone because Emre has wandered off to take a shit in the woods. (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- Part 4: Aaron sets aside one storage chest at Devito Tower for use as his shit bucket. (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- Emre Ain't Afraid of No Zombies, Part 1: Emre isn't worried about heading into town on Day 1; he and Aaron are pros who've been surviving the apocalypse for years. They just have to be prepared. Moments later, he is nearly beaten to death by a lumberjack while swimming across a river. (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Part 2: Emre ignores Aaron's advice to sneak up on sleeping zombies, instead barging into a wrecked house. When a zombie jumps him, he panics and nearly dies before he regains control of his keyboard. He runs outside and freaks out further when he sees zombies pouring out of the upper floor after him. (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- Part 3: When the Day 7 feral horde proves to be a total wash, Aaron and Emre eventually emerge from their bunker with a few hours of darkness to go, both complaining about what a total lack of challenge the horde presented. Emre is adding how he thought the blood moon thunder would be frightening as well, but... ...when the last zombie of the night comes running at them. Emre nonchalantly takes on the zombie, but it beats him down, leaving him bleeding and so close to death that he can't finish bandaging himself before he bleeds out and dies. (Episode 185 - 7th Day Fail)
- Part 4: After being devoured by construction workers, Emre reveals that when he and Aaron started exploring Devito Tower, he stored most of his guns in a chest because he thought they would just be spending their night building stairs and having a good time. (Episode 187 - On Top of the Tower)
- Part 5: Emre agrees with Aaron's observation that the zombies have been stupified, somehow become so dumb as hell that they pose no threat to Devito Tower. (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Part 6: Aaron remains convinced that the zombies have become so stupid that they pose no threat, but after seeing a tunnel that the undead burrowed through to breach Devito Tower, it's actually Emre who advises caution. (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- Em RE. Coyote, Part 1: While trying to learn how to romp on Aaron's haybales, Emre accidentally jumps off the top of a water tower, spraining his leg and nearly killing himself. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 2: Desperately racing for home as sun sets on Day 6, Emre voluntarily jumps off a cliff to evade a zombie, popping some painkillers as he does so. (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
- Part 3: Moments after chastising Aaron for falling through a week floor rather than staying on the known-to-be-safe staircase, Emre misses the stairs while running down, falls a story, and sprains his leg. Later, he evades one section of collapsing floor but falls victim to another, breaking his leg. (Episode 187 - On Top of the Tower)
- Part 4: As Emre wanders through an office with a weakened floor, he manages to move just fast enough to keep ahead of the collapsing blocks. He doesn't notice (or panic) until Aaron spots it and yells a warning. (Episode 189 - Elevator Prank)
- Part 5: Aaron tries to use Emre's old "trick" of using a wooden frame to break his fall when he jumps off a cliff. It doesn't work, predictably. (Episode 192 - Broken Legs & Broken Dreams)
- Emre is Squishy, Part 1: Emre proves philosophical when he suffers his first death on Day 2, killed by a single nurse zombie. "I always die. I always die a lot, you know. It's just how things are." (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 2: Emre complains that he is more-or-less permanently at half health. Later, he drinks grain alcohol for an energy boost and lowers his own Wellness. Combined with a recent death, he's now approaching minimum Wellness. (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Part 3: A surprise wolf attack drives Emre to minimum Wellness (70). Aaron adds insult to injury by revealing that he's never died (this season) and still has a Wellness over 100. (Episode 183 - Vulture Club)
- Part 4: A lone zombie takes Emre down in two hits on Night 7, dropping his Wellness back down to the minimum. Trading a couple of "high fives" with Aaron the next morning leaves Emre half dead. (Episode 185 - 7th Day Fail)
- Part 5: On Day 8, Emre declares that he has become a vegan health nut, which immediately (and/or finally) raises his minimum Wellness to 90. (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- Part 6: Emre gets angry when he realizes that part of the reason he keeps dying all the time (while Aaron has yet to die even once) is that most zombies seem to complete ignore Aaron, even shambling around him in order to get at Emre. (Episode 188 - Deconstruction)
- Part 7: Emre acknowledges that since he's become a vegetarian, it's really hard to find foods that will increase his Wellness. (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Part 8: Emre protests when Aaron give him a goodbye "high five" (a punch). That lone punch takes off about 5% of Emre's health. (Episode 192 - Broken Legs & Broken Dreams)
- Emre the Bleeder: Given only a few seconds to act after brawling a zombie, Emre stumbles a bit on his inventory and bleeds out before he can finish bandaging himself. (Episode 185 - 7th Day Fail)
- Emre the Cave Explorer: After a matter-phasing zombie bear chases Aaron into the O.G. Fort, Emre declares that they need to stop establishing underground forts. The zombies are getting smarter, learning how to deal with the underground! (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- Emre the Fashionista, Part 1: Emre is eager to show off his newly made clothes when he meets up with Aaron. Aaron compliments his night vision goggles, but says the rest of him looks like a burlap sack. Emre agrees. (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Part 2: Emre shows off his handmade plant fiber cowboy hat to a deeply jealous Aaron. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 3: Episode 178 (Apocalypse Hipsters) is actually named for the series of fashion shows Aaron and Emre put on for each other once they've established a permanent base. Aaron describes Emre's new look as a "ZZ Top cyborg." Emre thinks Aaron's suit-coat-and-shorts ensemble looks ridiculous, but Aaron thinks he's cool. They both agree he looks like a hipster. As a gag, Emre models an outfit which happens to look just like Bwett's usual outfit. When Aaron switches to a full suit and a cowboy hat, he adopts the persona of an oil baron. Aaron concludes that Emre is actually looking pretty good these days, except for his saggy ass.
- Part 4: Aaron and Emre search a school, giddily showing off any new clothing they find. Emre eventually catches himself: "Why are we getting so goddamn excited about fuckin' clothes? What are we, a couple of teenage girls?" Aaron does get Emre to imagine dressing up nicely to impress SP Cakes the next time she turns up. (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- Emre the Noob, Part 1: Emre goes 7 days (11 episodes) into the season before completing his initial set of survivor quests (crafting a club, a campfire, etc.). (Episode 185 - 7th Day Fail)
- Part 2: Emre spends Days 4 and 5 popping painkillers and complaining about his constant, severe dehydration, unaware that the former is what's causing the latter. Aaron agrees with Emre's assertion that he has a "drinking problem." (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap; Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Part 3: Emre finally figures out his dehydration problem after a good night's sleep. (Episode 183 - Vulture Club)
- Part 4: On Day 7, Emre doesn't know where to find clay. (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
- Part 5: After Emre goes vegan, Aaron suggests yucca fruit as an ample food supply, found in the desert. Emre doesn't know what he's looking for and spends his time punching cacti and bushes in the plains, upset that Aaron "won't share the secret of yucca" with him. (Episode 187 - On Top of the Tower)
- Part 6: By Day 12, Emre has completely forgotten how to find clay again, which Aaron finds exasperating. (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- Part 7: Emre's partially forgotten how to drop things. Aaron explains how: "You open your fist." (Episode 192 - Broken Legs & Broken Dreams)
- Emre vs. Fire: Emre is basically unharmed when Aaron playfully hits him with a lit torch. However, when Emre accidentally sets himself on fire a short time later by heedlessly standing on a campfire, he instantly blames Aaron. (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- Emre vs. His Dick, Part 1: At the end of Season 9, Aaron and Emre negotiated a "wish" in which Jub would give Emre automated turrets ("Day One") in return for also having a tiny dick. When Aaron mentions this in their new world, Emre denies that there's anything wrong with his dick, but acknowledges he hasn't looked at it lately. On the bright side, Jub did deliver on the promise of an amazing beard. Emre hasn't seen his dick in a while (thanks to his belly), and he doesn't plan to check it until he finds a turret. (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Part 2: While battling a zombie "fat lady" and zombie daughter, Emre calls dibs on the daughter. Aaron fires back that she won't be interested in him, because "You got nothing going on down there." Emre insists that what matters isn't what you got, but rather how you use it. Aaron points out that you can't use what you don't got. (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- Part 3: Aaron brings up Jub's promise to shrink Emre's dick down to nothing again on Day 4. Emre denies it and tells Aaron to enjoy imagining the size of his dick. Aaron continues to needle him, but Emre insists he's very well endowed and always has been. Naturally, of course, Emre has never seen another man's "wanky-dank." Aaron has particular trouble believing that Emre's father never showed Emre his dick. (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 4: When Aaron confesses that eating blueberries makes him horny, he asks Emre if popping pills makes him horny. Emre claims that nothing makes him horny anymore, and reveals that he hasn't had any feeling in his dick since arriving in this region. (Episode 188 - Deconstruction)
- Emre vs. Ireland: When Emre loots a "fat lady" zombie, finding beer and a potato, he declares, "Maybe she was Irish!" (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- Emre vs. Morality, Part 1: Emre no longer decorates his homes with corpses, but he does enjoy discovering that a dead businessman zombie makes a great dancer. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 2: When a discussion of the weird features Emre's finding in a daycare center lead to Aaron calling Emre "the original kid-smacker," Emre reinforces the notion that kids shouldn't hit kids. Only adults should hit kids. (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- Part 3: Emre may still not quite understand how sex works. He's never seen another man's dick, but he assumes his father's penis must have been huge in order to sire him. (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 4: Along with a general crisis of faith, Emre is now willing to suck the naughty bits of anyone who gives him a turret. (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- Part 5: Emre suggests that if you put a bag over a stripper zombie's "head and face and upper area," the rest of her ain't bad. When Aaron protests that Emre is a man of religion, Emre reminds him he's having a crisis of faith. Emre also uses his crisis of faith to justify picking up a new habit of drinking all the human blood he can find. Aaron thinks Emre's blood diet will turn him into a monster. (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Part 6: Emre finds desert zombies sexier than normal zombies because they wear fewer clothes. That is not Aaron's experience. (Episode 183 - Vulture Club)
- Part 7: There's nothing wrong with sucking cocks, except that it's against the Lord. (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Part 8: Emre agrees with Aaron that there's nothing worse than being interrupted when you touch yourself, but fortunately, he never touches himself. Ever. (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- Part 9: Emre could never watch Eyes Wide Shut without getting a boner. (Episode 192 - Broken Legs & Broken Dreams)
- Emre the Health Nut, Part 1: Emre is horrified when he find plastic scraps in a dead tree trunk, certain that eating the plastic (by absorbing it through its roots or leaves or whatever) is what killed the tree. He relates it to whales who die after eating plastic. Aaron spitefully blames the "stupid" whales. Emre agrees; if whales were so smart, why didn't they crawl up out of the water, like people did? They stop picking on whales after an offended "aqua-zombie" nearly kills Emre mid-swim. (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Part 2: Emre endorses a steady diet of human blood bags. They satisfy your hunger and your thirst! "You gotta drink a lot of blood, though." (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Part 3: On Day 8, Emre declares that he has decided to go vegan, a decision which has raised his minimum Wellness to 90 overnight. (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- Part 4: The next day, after dying, Emre forgets he's gone vegan, eats some bacon & eggs, and then remembers and laments how hard it is to maintain his diet. Emre realizes that he eats meat almost constantly. Aaron points him toward yucca fruit, but Emre can't find any. Later, Aaron confirms that peas are vegan; they don't come from a "pea cow." Emre finds and happily eats a blueberry pie. By the end of the day, Emre is losing track of whether he's vegan or vegetarian, and whether vegans can eat eggs. (Episode 187 - On Top of the Tower)
- Part 5: Aaron confirms for Emre that, yes, vegans can drink beer. Emre refuses to eat the meat Aaron finds in Devito Tower. Aaron thinks he's crazy to go vegan. (Episode 188 - Deconstruction)
- Part 6: Emre gives Aaron a meat stew he finds, reminding Aaron that he's gone vegetarian. Emre does note that since he can't eat meat, it's hard increase his bottomed-out Wellness by only eating vegetables. When he learns that vegetable stew requires potatoes as an ingredient, he gets distracted searching for potatoes in garbage piles. Aaron does not recommend vegetarianism in the apocalypse. (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Part 7: On Day 12, Emre is still running around, busting down "spiky plants" (cacti) in his blind quest for yucca fruit. Aaron feels that most of the fun has been sucked out of the world now because Emre won't even chow down on his meat. Emre insists that Aaron needs to stop giving him guff for his life choices. Aaron believes that all vegetarians should be stereotyped as SJWs; there's only one very specific type of vegetarian. (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- Part 8: On Day 13, Emre finally figures out how to harvest yucca fruit while out aimlessly scavenging for mushrooms and potatoes. Despite his new vegetarian lifestyle, Emre has no problem hunting animals for Aaron's benefit. (Episode 192 - Broken Legs & Broken Dreams)
- Aaron & Emre vs. Tolkien: Emre delightedly compares the Sarlacc Cave to a Hobbit hole the moment he sees it. (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Bad Signs, Part 1: While huddled in the dark on Night 4, Emre struggles to read a distant sign through his night vision goggles. The best he can do is, "Poh rah doh wee la ee nee..." Both he and Aaron fear Emre's forgotten how to read. Curiosity drives Emre to seek out the sign the next day, and he see that it read's "Prowlin' Pete's," the name of the burger place. (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- Part 2: On Day 5, Emre spots a building with a "Saloon" sign. Later, Aaron finds an entirely separate building with a "Salon" sign. Mistakenly thinking they've both seen the same sign, they argue over the pronunciation and spelling of salon/saloon. (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Campfire Tales: Faced with a day of "boring," "time-consuming," and "repetitive" tasks while preparing O.G. Fort for the Day 7 blood moon, Aaron asks Emre to regale him with a tale of the past. Emre recalls the summer he spent lumberjacking protecting redwood trees. (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
- Dr. Pussyfun's Disease, Part 1: Emre chastises Aaron for leaving behind a bunch of while searching a Pop N Pills. "You know how often we break our bones." (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Part 2: After discovering that section of Devito Tower's floors are unstable, Aaron predicts that "I just broke my leg" will become their new catchphrase. (Episode 187 - On Top of the Tower)
- Part 3: Aaron and Emre encounter a high cliff that stretches off to the horizon in both directions. They need to climb down to reach a supply drop past it, and eventually just drop down, breaking their legs. When Emre dies later, he ends up having to jump down the cliff, breaking his leg again. (Episode 192 - Broken Legs & Broken Dreams)
- Farty Party, Part 1: Emre gets diarrhea when he accidentally drinks stagnant water straight from a water tower. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 2: When Aaron accuses Emre of masturbating at night in his bedroll, Emre firmly denies it. That grunting Aaron hears is just Emre getting "the night shits." Emre does actually have dysentery at the moment he makes the claim. (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- Gaslighting Supply Drops, Part 1: Emre finds a crate in a house and breaks it open to discover... a toilet. Aaron determines that the homeowners must have been toilet hoarders. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 2: When Aaron breaks into a crate inside the O.G. Fort, he finds yet another toilet. His frustration prompts he and Emre to name the town they're exploring Toilet Town. (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- Part 3: On Day 4, Aaron breaks into another supply crate at a military camp, predicting that he's going to find another toilet inside. But no! It's a wall oven! "Because the military needed a fuckin' wall oven for their fuckin' tents!!" The season's first actual supply plane flies overheard shortly thereafter. The supply drop is extremely far away, prompting another rant about how the people flying the drops are "the worst." (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 4: Aaron finds a storage room full of crates in a Crack-a-Book headquarters. He starts breaking into them, fully expecting to find more toilets, but nope! It's a washing machine instead. (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- Part 5: The first supply plane of the season flies past on Day 13. The supply drop itself is valuable, but incredibly distant; reaching the crate requires dropping down a high cliff (breaking their legs) and distracts Aaron and Emre all day just ahead of the Day 14 blood moon. (Episode 192 - Broken Legs & Broken Dreams)
- The Gospel According to Emre, Part 1: In the wake of their Evilverse misadventures, Aaron ponders whether they've awoken in Heaven, but Emre doesn't want to hear about it. He's sick and tired of "the whole Heaven and Hell bullshit." (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Part 2: Emre thinks the Very Finest Pig's offer of "eternal peace and happiness" was "Really dumb. Just, so dumb." Because that would be Heaven, so they'll have that once they get to Heaven anyway. Aaron doesn't know if he'd even believe it if he made it to Heaven at this point, but Emre is certain that of course they're going to make it to Heaven. God wouldn't make them go through all this shit and have there not be a Heaven. Aaron encourages him to keep himself comfortable with those thoughts. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 3: God provides, and he is clearly a man. (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- Part 4: God gave us rights, including dominion over animals. So where's Emre's dominion over zombies? That should be Emre's right! He shouldn't have to work for it! (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 5: By Day 4, the recent series of setbacks - from Jub and the Very Finest Pig, to the phase-shifting bear and (apparent) fluid-sucking zombie - have left Emre in such a profound crisis of faith that he no longer believes in Hell. When Aaron says that he's having no crisis of Science right now, Emre responds that you can't have a crisis of science ("fact-based knowledge"), since you can just change science to be whatever you want it to be. (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- Part 6: According to Aaron, the apocalypse "fortunately" cleared out most of the old women in the world. Emre describes it as "spiritual selection": his version of evolution's "natural selection," which does not exist. Nature isn't really anything; it's just the graphics in the background of a video game about the awesomeness of humankind. Not calling "natural selection" "spiritual selection" is not giving God credit for all the amazing things he does, and really, credit is all God wants. God is incredibly narcissistic, which is why he had a bunch of ghost authors write the Bible for him. Emre confirms Aaron's suggestion that the ghostwriters were literal ghosts; the Holy Ghost, in fact. (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
- Part 7: Aaron suggests crafting guitars so that he and Emre can form a band called Masters of the Apocalypse. Emre is dubious; he believes that would tempt the Devil to come down and challenge them to a duel. When Aaron presses him on the Devil coming "down" to them, Emre explains that the Devil always comes from the north. This scriptural interpretation is explicitly based on Emre's understanding of the song "The Devil Went Down to Georgia." (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- Part 8: Jesus hated social justice (and SJWs). He really liked offending people. (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Part 9: The Lord works in mysterious ways, which is why he sent a good stone axe to Emre in the form of Aaron's axe-crafting skills. Since that suggests he has a sick sense of humor, perhaps the Lord also works in hilarious ways. (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: Aaron checks out Emre's surprisingly smooth chest, remarking that he thought Emre used to be hairier. Emre replies that he hasn't been able to grow chest hair since arriving in their new locale, and blames either the Very Finest Pig or Jub for taking it away. (In truth, Emre has never been seen to have a hairy chest.) (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- Immortality: Aaron taunts the zombie that just killed him after killing her in turn: "I'm back again, stupid! How'd that happen, hun? How'd I come back? I don't know. It just happens. This is life. This is our life." (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- Ladder Control Problems, Part 1: When a cheerleader zombie gets stuck on a ladder, Aaron decides to take advantage of the opportunity by shooting her through the rungs. When his arrow breaks in midair, he discovers that isn't possible. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 2: It seems that Aaron and Emre's ladder problems extend to stairs as well. When Emre crafts stairs for the first time ever, he can't get them to link up. Aaron actually gets worse at placing stairs as he goes along. (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- Part 3: Aaron is a wooden frame man. He doesn't "do" ladder. "Ladders are for bladders." (Episode 188 - Deconstruction)
- Landmine Your Own Business, Part 1: Aaron spares Emre from some potential future pain when he informs Emre that it's no longer possible to pick up land mines. In fact, Emre does soon wander blindly into the camp's minefield, but fortunately he realizes what he's done and runs away before blowing himself up. (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 2: Oblivious to the booby traps littered around The Boobie Trap, Emre walks over a landmine and is seriously injured, but survives. When Emre finds more mines by the back door, Aaron determines that some previous survivor had booby trapped the club to keep others away from his stripper zombies. (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- Part 3: Aaron has a minor panic attack when he nearly runs over a lone mine sitting out in a vast, empty stretch of wasteland. (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
- Part 4: Emre congratulates himself for noticing a row of landmines before he stepped on them, which he acknowledges is a rarity. (Episode 189 - Elevator Prank)
- Part 5: Aaron knows that there's a gun safe surrounded by mines in the abandoned Food Mart fort. He could just shoot the mines, but he has a better idea: Breaking through the roof to bypass the mines entirely. The plan doesn't work; Aaron can't keep track of where he needs to dig. Then zombies attack! Aaron and Emre try to steer the zombies into the mines, but can't get them to blow themselves up. After clearing out the zombies, Aaron ends up just shooting the mines. (Episode 192 - Broken Legs & Broken Dreams)
- Mambo No. 7, Part 1: Aaron and Emre frequently get disoriented while exploring Devito Tower. Part of the problem is that they keep losing track of what floor they're on. As they work their way up the skyscraper, systematically clearing and searching each story in turn, Emre convinces himself that the 7th floor is the 5th (naming it "Mambo No. 5"). (Episode 189 - Elevator Prank)
- Part 2: Aaron finds an elevator on the 8th floor but breezes past it, mistaking it for the elevator on the 4th floor where he'd briefly trapped Emre. (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Mind the Spikes: After a surprise zombie attack reduces Emre to 2 Health, he runs outside and nearly kills himself when he backs into a cactus. (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- Part 2: Emre sees, but fails to recognize, the telltale signs of a spiked pit trap on the 7th floor of Devito Tower... (Episode 189 - Elevator Prank)
- Part 3: ...which Aaron falls victim to the next day. (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Part 4: With daylight running out, Emre has to sprint across a desert on Day 13. He bumps into numerous cacti. At one point, startled by a zombie, he spins and faceplants a cactus that had been right behind him. (Episode 192 - Broken Legs & Broken Dreams)
- Naked and Confused: As usual, Aaron and Emre appear in a new alpha with just their underwear and basic gear. They remember losing their backpacks - Aaron recalls his being pulled away - as they fell between worlds. Aaron has a feeling that his backpack (which might still contain certain items from the Evilverse) is somewhere in this new world, but he has no idea where. Once they eventually realize they're both naked, Aaron insists that they both get dressed before they meet up. Emre's insistence that he has a hat and underwear doesn't count. "They cover up the most important parts. Your balls and your brains." Just before they finally meet up, Emre calls for a stop so he can craft himself some clothes to "conceal his shame." (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Operation Horcrux, Part 1: Aaron and Emre return to their bedrolls and "sleep" through Night 5. bridging Episode 182 (Insane Treasure) and 183 (Vulture Club). A good night's sleep restores Aaron's ability to see Emre.
- Part 2: Aaron goes to bed early on Night 6 when Emre turns invisible again. Once again, Emre's back come morning! Aaron claims to have not slept well due to Emre's invisibility; conversely, knowing that Aaron had no idea where he was allowed Emre to sleep like a baby. (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
- Part 3: Aaron and Emre "sleep" through Night 10, covering a break between recordings. By the time they're up and running again on Day 11, they've both forgotten the layout of Devito Tower, losing track of their exploration, and Emre's backpack has been laying out so long that it despawns before he can reach it, costing him valuable gear. (Episode 189 - Elevator Prank)
- Other Survivors: Aaron and Emre discuss who the "Crazy Jake" who keeps leaving challenges all over the place might be. Aaron's certain that Crazy Jake spent all his time just after the apocalypse hiding notes, with no idea that he would soon be dead. Emre 100% agrees that Jake is dead, but isn't certain how he still gives completion rewards now if he's been dead for years. Aaron assures Emre that the "rewards" are just Emre's sense of achievement. (Episode 192 - Broken Legs & Broken Dreams)
- Part-Time Job, Part 1: Emre is certain that everything they've gone through is a divine test. The thought that Heaven might not actually exist is just dumb and insane. He keeps the peace with his situation because he knows this is all leading to something better and greater. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 2: Aaron laments that whoever's in charge of being mean to them - be it karma or whoever runs the supply planes - has been a little extra mean to them lately. Emre thinks it's the Devil, messing with them. (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 3: When a wolf kills Emre on Day 6, knocking him down to minimum Wellness, and he's reminded that Aaron is still hale and hearty, Emre rants about how unfair it is that wolves never appear at Aaron's feet and tear him apart. He decries his fate as stupid and unfair, and declares that obviously this world is out to get him. Aaron insists that Emre is paranoid and possibly drugged up. (Episode 183 - Vulture Club)
- Part 4: When Emre credits the Lord with sending him a good stone axe in the form of Aaron and his axe-making skills, Aaron finds that an interesting statement. It implies that God sent Aaron to Emre, which would suggest that God has a pretty fucked-up sense of humor. "The Lord does work in mysterious ways," Emre agrees. (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Pie Bangers, Part 1: Aaron protests when the newly vegan Emre finds and immediately eats a blueberry pie. (Episode 187 - On Top of the Tower)
- Part 2: On Day 10, Aaron pauses for a blueberry snack break. Eating the blueberries makes him think back to Bloobs. It also makes him really horny. Emre is nonplussed. (Episode 188 - Deconstruction)
- Part 3: By Day 11, Aaron is desperate to build a rooftop garden atop Devito Tower so he can grow another blueberry pie woman. Creating this "sex-mate" so he can get laid all the time is a high priority. (Episode 189 - Elevator Prank)
- Poor Craftsman, Part 1: Aaron complains that modern stone axes aren't nearly as good as the stone axes they had when he and Emre were young. (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- Part 2: Aaron is still complaining that his items decay "instantly." (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- Part 3: If presented with a survey gauging his "pickaxe situation," with the choices of "very good," "not so good," "couldn't be worse," or "sucks beyond all measure of life and society," he would choose the latter-most option. (Episode 188 - Deconstruction)
- Turrets Syndrome, Part 1: Emre excitedly recalls that Jub promised him turrets, but Aaron is more excited to see the results of his half of that wish: that Emre would also get a micro-penis. Emre resolves not to check his dick until he's found a turret. (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Part 2: When Aaron encounters his first feral zombie (a normal-looking zombie save for glowing eyes, who runs during the day), Emre points out that these "next-level zombies" are why they need turrets. (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 3: Emre declares that he would suck someone's naughty bits for a turret. (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- Part 4: Aaron reminds Emre that Jub promised him turrets. Emre is confident that those turrets will make it easy to defend Devito Tower. (Episode 187 - On Top of the Tower)
- Unbearable Facts, Part 1: A zombie bear ambushes Aaron just outside O.G. Fort on Day 3, chasing him down into the bunker. Aaron survived only because the bear's strikes repeatedly knock Aaron into or through solid matter, giving him a chance to scrabble to safety. When Aaron and Emre regroup to battle the bear, it destroys the fridge where Emre had been storing all of his gear before chasing them back outside. The bear gets stuck on the stairs, which it destroys while Aaron and Emre take turns clubbing it to death over the course of several hours. (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- Part 2: Emre blames Aaron for leading the zombie bear into their base (and thus the destruction it inflicted). Aaron insists the bear shouldn't have been capable of fitting inside their base, so it must have had "phase-shift" or "warp" powers. Emre is outraged that the bear specifically destroyed the two containers he'd been using to store his gear, like a "phase-shifting, heat-seeking, fucking missile." Emre finds and gladly accepts a quest to kill some bears. (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 3: Upon spotting another bear nearby, Emre describes his decision to avoid the bear using a simple, straightforward analogy about refusing soup to an old woman staring at you through your window. (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
- Part 4: To explain the anticlimactic lack of zombie action on Night 7, Emre suggests that the phase-shifting bear was sent by wary zombies to scout out the O.G. Fort's defenses, and that it reported back that the bunker was too well defended - a total deathtrap. (Episode 185 - 7th Day Fail)
- What Comes After B?, Part 1: Aaron spots a flapping creature in the distance on Day 2, guessing it might be either a pterodactyl or a vampire bat. Eventually, he successfully identifies it as a vulture. They realize that the now-banished buh-buh-buh-bees have simply been replaced by these creatures. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 2: By Day 3, Aaron has seen three vultures in the distance, but Emre hasn't seen any of the "mythical" creatures. Emre finally spots the "creepy" vulture a bit later. (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- Part 3: Emre is the first to be attacked by a vulture when he tries to spend Night 4 hiding atop a pile of building materials at a construction site. Fortunately, he manages to shoot the undead bird right in the dick. (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- Part 4: Barely glimpsed and unnoticed, a vulture flies over Aaron and Emre (only its shadow is visible) just as they're struggling to think of where they could find more much-needed feathers. (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Part 5: A vulture stalks Aaron across a section of grassy plains on Day 13. Aaron tries and fails to kill the undead bird, which nearly kills him. Aaron eventually manages to break off and escape. (Episode 192 - Broken Legs & Broken Dreams)
- Where Wolf?, Part 1: Aaron spots his first wolves on Day 1, anxiously avoiding them. He suspects they hunt like (veloci)raptors. (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Part 2: A wolf jumps Emre while he's alone in Downtown Toilet Town on Day 6, killing him with two bites. Flustered, Emre declares wolves worse than zombie dogs. (Episode 183 - Vulture Club)
- Part 3: On the other hand, Emre gets Aaron to agree that phase-shifting zombie bears are far more dangerous than wolves. (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
- Part 4: Emre tries sniping a distant wolf (to seek "revenge on myself") and it nearly reaches him before he shoots it down. (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- Part 5: Emre tries to take on a wolf with a crossbow, despite Aaron's dire warnings, and gets slaughtered for his efforts. (Episode 192 - Broken Legs & Broken Dreams)
Callbacks to Previous Seasons Edit
- Emre vs. Bees, Part 1: Aaron and Emre realize with disgust and disdain that when Jub promised them that they would never encounter buh-buh-buh-bees again (Episode 175 - The End of Everything), he just replaced them with zombie vultures. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 2: When Emre finds antibiotics in a supply crate, Aaron points out that there are no more bees, so why would Emre need anti-bee-otics? (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Emre vs. Cat Food: Aaron gives Emre a can of dog food as something of a housewarming gift during their first night in the O.G. Fort. Emre is past caring and reminds him that "the actual joke" was cat food, not dog food. (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- Check the Map: The discovery of a sign reading "Navezgane Survivors" outside a school proves perplexing for Aaron, since they aren't currently in Navezgane (as opposed to Seasons 1 & 7 - 9). (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- Georgie Porgie Pudding and Fort/Snow Mansion: When Aaron spots the aboveground shack-and-fence that marks a hidden underground bunker, he credits his knowledge of "preppers'" ways for being able to identify it for what it is. But of course, he and Emre already found and explored an identical bunker in Season 6. Aaron recalls that bunker, Emre's Snow Mansion fort, as well as Georgie Porgie Pudding and Fort, as they hammer away at the bunker's vault door. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Ho Motel. Part 1: Aaron spots a Ho Motel in Downtown Toilet Town and suggests they run past it, just to remember the good old days, "when we used to fall through the fuckin'-" The sight of new stores to loot distracts him from completing the thought. (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Part 2: As Aaron gets excited thinking about fortifying Devito Tower, he suggests to Emre that they could each have their own living quarters, like when they each had their own little apartment back at the Ho Motel. (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- Jesus Pig!, Part 1: Emre's misadventures in the Evilverse, including "being toyed with by a giant talking pig," have left him with a serious crisis of faith. Aaron imagines the "happiness and peace" that the Very Finest Pig was promising was just people sitting on mats or in chairs and staring at each other. Emre imagines it's a bunch of 50-year-olds playing Monopoly. Aaron insists there's nothing peaceful about Monopoly. (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Part 2: Aaron and Emre realize they shouldn't have trusted Jub, but grant that they had little choice; their only other option was to take the Very Finest Pig's offer of eternal peace and happiness, "and who the fuck wants that." (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 3: Aaron and Emre continue to debate whether Jub actually granted Emre's wishes for turrets, an epic beard, and (Aaron's addition) a tiny dick. (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 4: Emre blames either the Very Finest Pig or Jub for the apparent loss of all of his chest hair. (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- The Multiverse, Part 1: Emre spitefully recalls Jub as a "fuckin' Cthulhu wannabe dickhead." (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Part 2: When Emre finds some electrical parts, Aaron responds with, "Science! Oh my God, thank God there's science. I love doing science." This is a reference to his recent misadventures in the Evilverse, where God-Emperor Emre and his minions had "broken" science. (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- Part 3: When Emre can't make sense of a distant sign through his night vision, he theorizes that when Jub sent them to this world, he didn't reduce Emre's penis size, he just made him go "mentally brain damaged." Aaron suggests that Jub may have thrown in some "bonus things." (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
- Other Survivors, Part 1: Aaron and Emre refer to the first few hazmat zombies they encounter as "JWM" zombies. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business; Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 2: Aaron initially claims that he's never heard of anyone eating shit before, suggesting that he's either lost or is suppressing all memory of Bwett, but when Emre puts on clothes just like Bwett's usual outfit, Aaron finally clicks. He then admits that their new home, Toilet Town, would be really appropriate for Bwett, but advises Emre that he doesn't want to "cop his style." (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- Part 3: When Aaron spots a distant sign reading Navezgane Survivors, he and Emre get excited at the thought of finding a trader, forgetting that the Survivors are a football team (as seen in Season 9). (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- Part 4: Emre asks Aaron is the word "shit-tastic" makes him hungry. "Are you Bwett?" Aaron and Emre ponder what it would be like if they were out surviving with Bwett instead of each other. In a way, Aaron missed all of their friends (the Pleasure Town survivors), even if they had just one of them with them now. Emre agrees, knowing he could get the others to perform his "grunt work" for him while he rested. (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 5: When Emre expresses interest in having guests over at Devito Tower, Aaron reminds him of what happened the last time they had guests. The guests all got pissy at each other, and tried to kill each other, and then tried to kill Aaron and Emre, and then Aaron and Emre got angry at each other... Aaron doesn't like that! (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- Part 6: Emre is offended when Aaron suggests that he's a little fatter than he was when they first met, having put on about 5 pounds a year. "That's not true, what are you talking about? I look the same! Who've you been talking to? Sounds like an idiot. Was it Elfilon?" Aaron denies that Elfilon ever called Emre fat; he just said Emre was stupid. Emre calls Elfilon a liar. (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Pea Factory: Emre passes by a factory that reminds him of, but isn't exactly like, the Pea Factory. He needles Aaron about the Pea Factory until Aaron acknowledges that he does remember it, as "the good old days." (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Pie Bangers: Aaron fondly recalls Bloobs, the "blueberry woman that I made, and made it with," and hopes to make another one someday. (Episode 188 - Deconstruction)
- Pleasure Town/Pleasure Shire: From Aaron and Emre's perspective, Season 10 picks up immediately following the total destruction of Pleasure Shire at the end of Season 9 (Episode 175 - The End of Everything). Aaron describes falling down a long, endless tunnel, thinking he was going to be dead for sure, but instead waking up atop a forested hill overlooking a lake. Emre suggests naming their new location "Pleasureton" but Aaron immediately shoots him down. Aaron recalls Pleasure Town as fun, but a debacle. (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Safes vs. Saves: Aaron has now firmly established (in his own mind) that the plural of "safe" should be "saves." He's been getting caught on "safes" vs. "saves" ever since Episode 13 (Zom-Bee). (Episode 189 - Elevator Prank; Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Thanksgiving: Aaron finds Emre's simile comparing themselves to the Pilgrims and the zombies to the Indians to be "sad" and questionable, because if they invite the zombies over for Thanksgiving, the zombies will just eat them. Emre acknowledges it's not a perfect metaphor, but suggests they go for it. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Unbearable Facts: The terrifying zombie bear that chases Aaron into O.G. Fort in Episode 179 (Zombie Bear In Our Base) is eerily reminiscent of the time a live bear chased Aaron into the Kill Grille and mauled him in Episode 92 (Bear in the Base).
- Undead Patrons: Episode 192 (Broken Legs & Broken Dreams) was recorded as a live stream. As with Subbable patrons in the early seasons of the show, viewers of this episode could donate to Game Society and have Aaron and Emre dedicate specific zombies to them. The new undead patrons even included the seemingly unstoppable Padraig Skelly, a frequent Subbable patron back in the day.
- The Unstoppable SP Cakes, Part 1: Emre hopes that if they dress up all nice, he and Aaron might impress SP Cakes whenever she reappears, convincing her to stop destroying them all of the time. (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- Part 2: When Emre steps on a landmine at The Boobie Trap, the explosion makes Aaron and Emre worry briefly that they may be under attack from SP Cakes. (Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap)
Fun Facts Edit
- Blood Moons: This season has featured two blood moons to date.
- Day 7: After Aaron has spent extensive time designing a killing floor at the entrance to O.G. Fort, the Day 7 horde zombies prove unable to find their way into the bunker at all, resulting in a total whiff of a horde night. Somehow, miraculously, Emre still manages to get killed. (Episode 185 - 7th Day Fail)
- Day 14: Aaron and Emre easily fend off the Day 14 horde in the lobby of Devito Tower. The blood moon begins in Episode 193 (Night 14 Fail) and concludes in Episode 194 (Pastor Jim's Secret Lair).
- Building the Fourth Wall, Part 1: Aaron and Emre don't attempt to disguise their discussions about leveling up and spending skill points this season. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business; Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters; Episode 181 - The B**bie Trap; Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Part 2: On Day 4, Aaron and Emre complain existentially that everything seems harder and more painful now. (In fact, they've turned up the game's difficulty level between episodes, making the zombies they encounter more dangerous.) (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 3: Aaron uses his "amazing treasure-finding skills" to find a buried treasure with minimum time and effort. (In truth, he's figured out that buried treasure chests are always located exactly where the icon indicates on the world map. (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Part 4: Aaron declares that Emre has died and become a ghost to paper over a bug that causes Emre to become completely invisible after he dies. (Aaron does explicitly tell Emre he'll have to log out, though.) (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Part 5: Aaron and Emre again discuss how the zombies have inexplicably gotten tougher as they prepare for the Day 7 blood moon. While looking at the crafting menu, Aaron complains about seeing a lack of options "in my own brain." (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
- Part 6: Emre takes 2 levels of the Health Nut perk between Episode 185 (7th Day Fail) and 186 (Devito Tower), explaining to Aaron (who doesn't quite get it at first) that he's "revitalized" himself by going vegan. They both agree that raising Emre's "minimum terribleness" was the best use of Emre's time and skills.
- Part 7: After climbing most of Devito Tower, Aaron realizes it will take a long time to thoroughly explore the skyscraper. "If we were, like, if we were making a TV show, or something like that, called, like, 'Emre and Aaron the Post-Apocalyptic Survivors,' like, y'know, if that was a TV show, that would take a lot of episodes." And that TV show would only be available on CBS's web site, where viewers would have to pay to see it. (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- Part 8: Emre's mention of "A bucket of zombie predator pee and a bucket of zombie predator poo" in Episode 188 (Deconstruction) is a reference to A Bucket of Pee and a Bucket of Poo, the imaginary Game Society side channel where the Pimps release all of the fully scripted shows some YouTube viewers keep "accusing" them of making. (Episode 188 - Deconstruction)
- Part 9: After Emre dies, he complains about how quickly the game is loading. Aaron pretends not to know what he means. "Whatever that means? Are you talking about your turds? Waiting for your turds to load?" Later, Aaron notes that zombies have gotten so dumb they can't smell meat anymore, though he has a feeling they being able to again sometime in the future (referencing a bug tied to the game's new stealth system). (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- Part 10: Episode 192 (Broken Legs & Broken Dreams) was recorded as a live stream, with viewers able to switch between Aaron and Emre's POVs with a click. Needing to share that information with viewers, Aaron muses about the idea of an audience watching them as an impossible hypothetical. Emre agrees that the idea would be cool, but also a little ridiculous. Communication problems during the live stream (Aaron's voice keeps dropping out for a stretch) also refreshes the topic of how they talk to each other across far distances, which they explain as "ear pieces." Later, after dying to a wolf, Emre suggests to the audience that they review his footage for proof that the controls ("my brain") didn't respond to his commands.
- Check the Map, Part 1: Upon waking up on a lakeside hilltop, Aaron spots a distant city and declares that they're in Switzerland ("or something"). They quickly "friend" each other on "Friendswhatevers," existentially speaking. They sample some names for their new surroundings, including "New Switzerland" and "Pleasureton," but ultimately agree to explore further before naming it. (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Part 2: Aaron is still feeling out new town names as they head into Day 2, including Switzertown, Switzy, Switzich, Switcherville, Switzyland, Switzybits, and Switzyness. At dawn, Aaron thinks their surroundings remind him more of Maine. Either way, Emre is pretty sure they aren't in Texas. Aaron eventually suggests they call their town Laketown, realizing that most towns probably got their names because the settlers were too tired and desperate to waste energy thinking up with anything. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 3: Aaron and Emre settle on calling their new home Toilet Town, for all of the toilets they keep finding everywhere. (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- Part 4: The discovery of Poopy Pants Day Care convinces Aaron and Emre that they are indeed in Toilet Town. (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear In Our Base)
- Part 5: As Aaron follows Emre out of the wooded hills into the plains, he concedes that this region might not be Switzerland. The sight of snowy mountains on the horizon makes him wonder if they're out west by the Rockies. (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 6: Aaron and Emre determine that the city adjacent to Toilet Town (where they find Di Shong/Devito Tower) is Downtown Toilet Town. (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Part 7: Emre breaks open crates in Devito Tower only to find fancy toilets, reminding Aaron where they are. Emre's already forgotten the name Toilet Town; he guesses it's called Shitsville. (Episode 188 - Deconstruction)
- Part 8: Aaron uses the in-game map to show Emre how to find clay and even to guide him remotely to a source of water.
- The Pre-Apocalypse, Part 1: Aaron and Emre each had a duct tape wallet back in the day. Everyone made one at some point. In high school, to stand out from the crowd, Aaron used a thick bass string as a shoelace in one shoe. (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Part 2: When Emre encounters a cowboy zombie that resembles Aaron, Aaron acknowledges that he did have a couple of relatives down in Texas before the apocalypse. (Episode 177 - Bad For Business)
- Part 3: Aaron never owned a full suit before the apocalypse. Pee-wee Herman was a brilliant man. Aaron and Emre don't know if he survived the apocalypse. Aaron thinks he probably did, and Emre hopes so. (Episode 178 - Apocalypse Hipsters)
- Part 4: The world lasted long enough for Donald Trump to threaten North Korea with nuclear fire and devastation. (Episode 180 - Military Man)
- Part 5: Danny DeVito was a very cool guy. The coolest! When the apocalypse happened, people holed up in churches because they thought God would protect them. And for the most part, according to Emre, they were right. (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure)
- Part 6: Emre spent a summer lumberjacking, specifically cutting down protected redwoods to meet the huge demand on the black market. He knows all about "they" could test redwood to determine whether or not it came from a protected tree. (Episode 184 - God's a Narcissist)
- Part 7: "Yuppers" was a fun word to say to people back before the apocalypse. (Episode 186 - Devito Tower)
- Part 8: Emre can't remember if he ever used any pick-up lines on anyone. If he did, it was when he was much younger, before he found the Lord. There was a period when Emre wasn't religious, and he was even an atheist for a time. (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Part 9: Aaron took a lot of English classes in school, which is apparently how he knows that books are edible (though not good for you). Zombies like stairs because they remember being invited over to their friends' stairwells when they were alive. Civilization lasted long enough for Aaron to remember the Harvey Weinstein scandal. Emre plays coy over whether working at Arby's was his dream job. (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
- Series Records: Episode 192 (Broken Legs & Broken Dreams) is the longest episode in the series to date, with a run time of 46:39. Note, however, that Episode 192 was recorded and released as a live stream, unlike the show's standard format of prerecorded and edited episodes. Episode 192 is completely unedited, but viewers can switch between Aaron and Emre's POV at will, doubling the amount of unique footage captured. (Episode 192 is not the first 7D2D live stream Game Society Pimp has released, but it is the first to be included within the show's continuity). The longest "standard" episode of the series also falls within Season 10: Episode 200 (Night 21 & 28), at 43:48. Both of these episodes supplanted the previous record holder, Episode 99 (Zombie Night Club).
- Time Doesn't Exist Here, Exactly, Part 1: 24 game-hours in this world last 60 real-world minutes (a change from earlier alphas, when the default was 50 minutes per game-day). Meanwhile, the average episode length has been extended to 30 minutes (compared to the previous standard of 20 minutes), so roughly speaking, the series continues its overall trend of devoting two episodes to each game-day.
- Part 2: When Emre mentions Halloween in passing, Aaron acknowledges that he has no idea what time of year it is, but raises the idea of celebrating Halloween in a couple of days. Emre talks him down, advising that they find some costumes, then plan for Halloween. (Episode 176 - Alpha 16 Fresh Start)
- Part 3: Due to presence of numerous (zombified) student nurses at Poopy Prep, Aaron theorizes that the school he and Emre explore in Episode 179 (Zombie Bear In Our Base) was a survivor holdout during the initial spread of the zombie virus, where the nurses tried to treat the infected, unaware that Aaron had made it so that the plague could not be cured. In turn, this prompts Aaron to claim that he wasn't the only scientist working on a zombie virus. If Aaron hadn't unleashed the apocalypse, someone else would have; specifically, Aaron names a Klaus Jungenwaffle in Sweden, who was close to completing his zombie research.
- Part 4: The series skips past Night 5 between Episodes 182 (Insane Treasure) and 183 (Vulture Club), during which Aaron and Emre spend "sleeping" in the lobby of Devito Tower.
- Part 5: Episode 184 (God's a Narcissist) skips past Night 6, once Aaron and Emre make it home, to the dawn of Day 7. Aaron and Emre "sleep" the night away.
- Part 6: The series skips past most of the morning of Day 8, between Episode 185 (7th Day Fail) and Episode 186 (Devito Tower). Aaron and Emre spend the unseen time packing for their move from O.G. Fort to Devito Tower and training their skills.
- Part 7: Episode 187 (On Top of the Tower) skips past a few hours in the afternoon of Day 9.
- Part 8: Aaron refers to the period when survivors would have still been around, leaving challenge notes and treasure maps, as five years ago. (Episode 188 - Deconstruction)
- Part 9: After Emre is killed by zombies, Episode 189 (Elevator Prank) skips ahead from nightfall on Day 10 to the morning of Day 11.
- Part 10: Aaron blames his not knowing how to build a mini-bikes despite building them all the time back in the day on age. "It just happens. You get old, you forget." (It's truer than he knows; the real Aaron has forgotten that his character did actually learn how to build mini-bikes in this alpha.) Aaron and Emre can't remember how old they're are; Aaron hasn't been tracking his birthdays. Emre thinks it's been years since the apocalypse; maybe a decade. Emre notes that they don't look any older than when they started (although, in fact, they looked drastically different back in the early alphas). (Episode 190 - Vegetarian Idiot)
- Part 11: Episode 191 (Giant Fat Problems) skips past a few minutes of busywork mid-conversation, notable mainly for the way it makes Aaron subtly appear to teleport between shots. (Episode 191 - Giant Fat Problems)
Game Notes Edit
This season updates to Alpha 16 and takes place in a new randomly generated world map (the first return to random-gen since Season 6). Significant new features and changes include:
- New entity models introduce new and revised types of zombies (including the return of long-absent Hawaiian shirt-wearing "fatties"), but also mark the removal of UMA zombies (an experiment introduced in Alpha 14). New categories of zombies include ferals (who are tougher and always run), and glowing radioactive zombies (who regenerate health). The monstrous zombies previously called ferals are now labeled as "wraiths" within the game.
- The game's original, harmless pigs have been replaced by temperamental boars. Hornets (buh-buh-buh-bees) have been removed from the game entirely, replaced by zombie vultures. Wolves and (as yet unseen) dire wolves now roam the forests, and snakes lurk in deserts and plains.
- More complex random map generation, with numerous new POIs (points of interest), including skyscrapers. It is now possible to see POIs at long distances.
- Craftable traps and electrical systems, including the turrets Emre has been praying for throughout the series. (Aaron and Emre have not yet encountered these, however.)
- A "sleeper" system by which most zombies are now encountered lurking inside buildings rather than roaming freely outside.
- Over the course of the season Aaron repeatedly complains about the zombies somehow becoming even stupider than usual. This is a reaction to problems in the Alpha 16 entity AI that can make it difficult for zombies to navigate around obstacles and target players.
Emre's recurring invisibility (Episode 182 - Insane Treasure) is due to a bug in the early Alpha 16 builds, causing players to sometimes turn invisible until they log out and back into the game.
Following the increasingly complicated evolution of the series through Seasons 7 - 9, Season 10 marks a return to basics for the show: Just Aaron and Emre, wandering through the post-apocalypse alone, with no notable modding. With the simpler production schedule and more leisurely pace comes longer episodes, which now run 30 minutes on average, rather than the former average of 20 minutes.
|176||Alpha 16 Fresh Start||Jul 23, 2017||Link|
| After thinking they were going to die in the destruction of Pleasure Shire, Aaron and Emre wake up separated in a pleasant countryside. Emre rails against their recent misadventures, but Aaron interrupts when he spots a distant city. They determine that they're far from each other, so Emre starts toward Aaron. They continue to get tbeir bearings as Aaron wonders at the mountain view and Emre scavenges his way past a snowy town. They sing the praises of wood frames and get in some sick burns on whales. Aaron kills time; Emre swims across freezing lakes, nearly getting killed along the way. Emre avoids a boar; when Aaron ducks away from a wolf, he discovers a Sarlacc-like cave and claims it as their new base. Emre goads Aaron into killing the wolf, but when Aaron emerges from his lair, he finds zombies to hunt instead.
After Emre pauses to craft some clothes, he and Aaron finally meet up on a mountainside road in the afternoon of Day 1. After a quick fashion evaluation, Aaron shows Emre the distant city, and then the Sarlacc cave, both placing bedrolls. They head out, and Aaron kills a zombie businessman while Emre breaks down a boulder.
They hike down into town, arriving near sunset. They encounter their first sleeper zombies in some shacks. Emre kills one, then nearly walks right into a second. As the sun sinks below the horizon, they try to take out a few wandering zombies before seeking shelter.
|177||Bad For Business||Jul 30, 2017||Link|
| Emre tests out his night vision while he and Aaron prepare to spend the night atop a water tower. They craft and trade gear and admire Emre's beard. They try romping on the hay, but Emre falls off the tower. Aaron romps by himself, and Emre throws snowballs at him. Emre breaks into the tower for its water and gives himself diarrhea.
As dawn approaches, they try out more town names, and Emre compares he and Aaron to the Pilgrims, and the zombies to Indians (because they're all sick). At dawn on Day 2, they set out to start exploring the town. Aaron searches a barn while Emre rummages through a house. They each fight a few zombies, and while Aaron finds lots of ammo, Emre finds a toilet. Emre breaks into a shed and loses a fight with a zombie nurse. He respawns atop the mountain (instead of inside the Sarlacc cave) and hurries back to the shack, where he struggles to kill the nurse in Round 2.
Meanwhile, Aaron espies the telltale signs of a shack atop an underground bunker. When Emre riles up a "big lady" zombie in another shack, he and Aaron team up to take her down. They fight a cowboy zombie that resembles Aaron, and then Aaron finds a creepy corner of town that turns into wasteland when he steps into it. They continue scavenging door to door, collecting more clothes. Aaron breaks into the "preppers'" house atop the bunker. Aaron finds a treasure map! Meanwhile, Emre works his way through a house, fighting and searching as he goes. They agree to team up after a businessman zombie jumps Emre. Before that, though, Emre battles a "big lady" alone while Aaron is distracted by the sight of a distant "vampire bat" (vulture). They continue to fight and scavenge from one shack to the next as they discuss how Jub screwed them and the inevitability of Heaven.
At midday, they finally join back up to break into the prepper's bunker. They break through the initial metal plates to reach... a vault door! Sigh. At long last, they break through the door, and-
|178||Apocalypse Hipsters||Aug 6, 2017||Link|
| Emre shows off his new outfit as he and Aaron finally break into the bunker. Finding a toilet, they name their new surroundings Toilet Town. Already familiar with the bunker's layout, they run in, set down bedrolls, drop off their loot, and run back out to keep exploring.
They break into a house at the wasteland and go room to room, killing and looting zombies. They move on to a store, growing convinced that the residents of Toilet Town were obsessed with shit. After looting the store, Aaron falls behind to attack a utility worker. Emre enters a wrecked house and gets jumped; his panicked reaction nearly gets him killed before he can flee. Aaron comes to the rescue, and they move on to more impressive buildings: a mansion and a church. Aaron shows off his new clothes as they play on a playground.
With daylight running out, they break into the house for a quick look around. They continue to search the house and pick off its inhabitants until sunset is moments away. They finally sprint for home, reaching the bunker right as night falls. Emre urges Aaron to focus on managing their gear rather than prepping a romp. They cook and trade some food, and Aaron pleads for grass until it freaks out Emre. They look around their new home, and then spend the rest of Night 2 putting on a series of fashion shows, all while Aaron nags Emre for a bedroll.
On Day 3, they head back out to delve deeper into town. They consider checking out the lake in their mutual desperate desire to go kayaking.
|179||Zombie Bear In Our Base||Aug 13, 2017||Link|
| Emre searches a church while Aaron pokes around outside. Aaron spots a Navezgane Survivors sign, which reminds him he needs to find a trading post. Emre finds a paint brush, then moves on and discovers Poopy Pants Daycare. He explores the daycare center, finding some odd stuff. Outside, Aaron monitors a vulture, then fights his first snake!
They enter the Nazevgane Survivors building, which turns out to be a school filled with zombie nurses, plenty of toilets, and possibly one meth head. They explore the school thoroughly, eventually naming it Poopy Prep. Aaron invents a new excuse for creating the zombie apocalypse, claiming other scientists were working on zombies too; if he hadn't unleashed the apocalypse, one of them would have. Emre rejects his excuses.
They raid the school library, then finish searching the school late in the day. They split up on their way back, and Aaron finds another treasure map on a zombie. Moments later, a zombie bear ambushes Aaron, chasing him into their bunker. The bear knocks Aaron through solid walls and destroys the fridge containing all of Emre stuff. The bear chases Aaron and Emre outside. While the bear tears apart the stairs, Aaron and Emre take turns clubbing the beast to death.
|180||Military Man||Aug 20, 2017||Link|
| Aaron and Emre get their bearings in the wake of the "phase-shifting" bear attack (no pun intended). Emre blames Aaron for leading the bear into their base. Aaron agrees with Emre that he no longer wants an underground base; he suggests finding a skyscraper and building a new fort atop it. They spend the night breaking into a gun safe and missing Bwett and their other Pleasure Town "friends."
After eating, they head out in the morning of Day 4 to find better gear. They split up to scout, and Aaron freaks out when he encounters his first feral zombie. They discuss science and Emre's dick as they spread out. Aaron checks out a military camp, using wood frames to cross a minefield, while Emre battles a fat mama in a store. Aaron has some trouble with a soldier zombie, but it pays off - he finds night vision goggles! He and Emre discuss Emre's dick (and his father's) while Aaron clears the camp and Emre wanders around, scavenging. Emre beats down a series of zombies, complaining about how resilient they are now.
A supply plane flies overheard, so Aaron sends Emre chasing after the distant drop while he keeps working at the camp. As Emre follows the crate, however, he comes within sight of a towering building in a new town. Aaron abandons the military camp to catch up with Emre, who finds the crate and its' pretty good supplies. In the plains, Aaron and Emre nearly get killed by a farmer and a punk, respectively, and Aaron grows worried about snakes. Emre fights his way through a cabin full of zombies while Aaron checks out a campsite.
|181||The B**bie Trap||Aug 26, 2017||Link|
| Aaron mistakes a zombie nurse for Emre, while Emre gets jumped inside the cabin and escapes by the skin of his teeth. Aaron runs to help him, but has trouble finding him. While Emre dehydrates himself with painkillers, Aaron gets distracted by a chicken-based hallucinatory tear in reality. After a quick discussion about Emre's chest hair, they move on to the city on the horizon.
As they reach the outskirts of the city, Emre reveals that he's having a crisis of faith. Emre snaps out of his funk when he spots a strip club called The Boobie Trap. As the sun sets, they hustle to break into the club. Emre walks over a land mine, but survives. The sight of a topless stripper zombies snaps them back into focus. Emre finds more mines and they realize the club has been trapped.
At sunset, Aaron seals himself inside the club while Emre climbs onto the roof. Emre flees the roof, spotting a giant biker zombie just as the undead start running after him. Another biker wakes up inside the club, so Aaron tries to evade his zombie while Emre runs laps outside in a growing state of panic. When Emre spots an entire horde running past, he bolts for a nearby construction zone. Aaron tries killing his biker, but then breaks out and flees into a Crack-a-Book HQ. Emre hides atop a pile of bricks, where he's forced to fight a vulture to the death. Aaron hides in a collapsed stairwell. Emre climbs higher, looking for shelter, and the peer pressure pushes Aaron to explore the skyscraper at night. Emre looks around and sees that he's flanked by sleeping zombies. He and Aaron craft more wood frames to calm their nerves. With their night vision, they quietly watch zombies wandering around the dark streets. Aaron finds a storage room and starts breaking into crates, while Emre struggles to read a distant sign. Zombies find Emre near dawn, but they can't reach him.
At dawn on Day 5, Emre leaps to safety, while Aaron just finds one kitchen appliance after another. Emre eventually bolts and runs to Aaron's building. Aaron comes back downstairs to meet Emre, and they retreat. They look around, scavenging and looking for a better tower to claim, and Aaron comes upon the Di Shong Tower, the very tower Emre wants to check out. They look around the neighborhood and spot several more buildings to check out. Emre suggests they establish a beachhead in Di Shong Tower by setting down a chest in the lobby before continuing their exploration.
|182||Insane Treasure||Sep 3, 2017||Link|
| On a wet and foggy morning, Aaron and Emre flirt as they makes plans to meet up in front of Di Shong Tower. Emre searches the ground floor while Aaron scopes out the exterior. They meet in the lobby, where they establish a base camp inside the reception kiosk. They offload stuff into chests and head out to the nearby Pop N Pills.
As they look around the neighboring building, they decide to rename their new home Devito Tower. They take a few hits killing a stripper zombie together, and as they move on to the Pop N Pills, Emre cites his crisis of faith to justify lusting after undead strippers. They loot the Pop N Pills, and Emre drinks any blood he finds. Everything's fine till Aaron checks the bathroom and wakes up a gang of zombies in the back. They eventually fall back to the front door. Emre wanders off to search for feathers; unaware that he's alone, Aaron mistakes an approaching zombie for Emre and takes a hit before getting clear.
They wrap up the Pop N Pills by mid-afternoon and move on. After noticing a Ho Motel, they're distracted by the discovery of more shops to loot. Aaron finds paint, and Emre finds a pistol. Emre finds a little church and goes to pray to relieve his crisis of faith, but he has trouble fighting past the dog and zombies inside. Aaron searches his map for the trader and notices they're close to a buried treasure. They're running out of daylight, so Emre wants to go home to sleep, but Aaron runs for the treasure on his own.
Emre searches another Pop N Pills as Aaron reaches the treasure site. A hazmat zombie and a vulture team up to kill Emre. He respawns in O.G. Fort and heads for his backpack while Aaron digs up the treasure. The chest contains a massive treasure trove! As the sun sets, Aaron reaches Devito Tower first and thins out the zombies loitering outside. Emre reaches his backpack just before sunset and bolts for home. Emre reaches Devito Tower in the nick of time, and he and Aaron hide behind the reception kiosk. As a zombie wanders around the lobby, they set down bedrolls. One problem: Emre is now invisible.
|183||Vulture Club||Sep 10, 2017||Link|
| Aaron and Emre wake up at dawn on Day 6, well rested and fully visible. Emre rejects Aaron's advances. Aaron declares his intention to make an epic hike to grab a buried treasure and visit a trader before returning home. Emre chooses to stay put and explore instead. Aaron runs through the desert while Emre checks out a burger joint. Aaron pauses to duel a vulture stalking him, and finally discovers that birds are a good source of feathers. Aaron loots a campsite while Emre moves on to a Pop N Pills, where he's jumped by a series of sleeper zombies.
Emre retreats from the Pop N Pills while Aaron now finds himself stalked by two vultures. Aaron reaches the treasure site and battles the vulture hunting him, barely surviving. After regrouping, Emre returns to the Pop N Pills, clears it out, and discovers what he believes is a meth lab. Aaron complains that Emre has basically wasted his morning, and when Emre protests, Aaron points out that the blood moon is tomorrow.
Aaron digs up the treasure chest, which is a bust, as is the church Emre is searching. Aaron bolts for the distant trader. Back in Downtown Toilet Town, a wolf suddenly slaughters Emre.
At midday, Emre respawns at minimum Wellness and rails that the world is out to get him before checking out a laundromat. Meanwhile, Aaron realizes that he still has far to go to reach the trading post. Zombies quickly chase Emre out of the laundromat, so he loots a gas station instead. With time running late, Aaron suggests fortifying the O.G. Fort to deal with the blood moon.
Aaron hunts a deer into a lake, nearly drowning as he butchers it. A fatty attacks Emre, but breaks into a safe for him. At mid-afternoon, Aaron reaches the trading post while Emre searches the lobby of a pharmaceuticals HQ. Aaron sells his treasure horde to Trader Jimmy for armor and a shotgun. Aaron and Emre both run for home late in the day. Aaron explains his plans for their fort while also reminding Emre how the blood moons work.
|184||God's a Narcissist||Sep 24, 2017||Link|
| Emre loots a nicer church while Aaron runs cross-country and urges him to focus. Aaron pauses to harvest a deer, then runs from a vulture. Emre scraps cars while Aaron critiques Trader Jimmy's coffee. With the sun sinking, Aaron rounds a huge lake and Emre reveals that he's forgotten the location of O.G. Fort. Aaron helps guide Emre to the bunker, but at sunset, neither of them has reached home. Emre tries creeping past zombies in the dark; Aaron relies on his new shotgun. They make it home, but Aaron loses his nerve when he discovers that Emre is invisible again. Aaron goes to bed.
Aaron rises at dawn on Day 7, glad to literally see Emre again. Aaron lays out a plan to transform the bunker's main room into a death trap for zombies. Emre is initially upset not to have been consulted, but he quickly agrees to help and Emre sends him out to collect wood and scrap metal. They sort out their bedrolls, and Aaron gets to work on his first job: Painting the walls, which proves tricky. Emre searches a house nearby. Aaron and Emre agree that their current tasks - construction and collecting resources - is going to be really long and boring. Aaron asks Emre for a story, so Emre speaks of his lumberjacking days.
Aaron discovers his defense plans aren't going to work, so Emre has to hurry back to drop off a load of wood. With time ticking away, Aaron urges Emre to search for more paint. As they keep at their chores, Emre denies the existence of evolution and explains that God is incredibly narcissistic. Emre kills a zombie businessman to take out his anger towards Aaron.
Emre goes to the riverbank in search of clay and discovers a mob of zombies hanging out underwater. Aaron discovers his pillars are too spaced apart, and dismantling them proves laborious.
By noon, they've made no real progress, but a supply plane drops off a crate not too far away. With Aaron's help, Emre finally finds clay! Aaron switches gears to building a wall of scrap metal frames. As Emre starts after the crate, he and Aaron agree that they can solve problems together.
|185||7th Day Fail||Oct 1, 2017||Link|
| By the afternoon of Day 7, Aaron has painted a wall red and started building a barricade, while Emre is still searching for the supply drop. Aaron needs Emre finds the crate (and orgasmic loot) as Aaron begs him to come home ASAP. Emre starts back, and Aaron accidentally drops a chunk of metal onto his own face. Emre reaches the bunker, and he and Aaron surround the entrance with spikes.
After a dinner break, Emre heads topside to collect rocks and Aaron delights himself painting the barricade. As the sun sets. they seal themselves inside the bunker and ready themselves. When the blood moon rises, they can hear the zombies arrive, but the undead simply mull around above ground. Realizing their defenses have been all too successful, Aaron and Emre are reduced to engaging in small talk.
After midnight, Aaron grows so desperate to loot the zombies that he breaks through the bunker's defenses and creeps up to the entrance. Aaron can't find any zombies, but Emre can still hear them. Soon, they both discover the zombie clustered around the bunker's back entrance. Eventually Aaron figures out that the zombies are following Emre around.
With a couple of hours till dawn, Emre joins Aaron up top and mop up what few scraps remain of the horde. Aaron loots the fallen while he and Emre take on a series of stragglers. Just before dawn, as Aaron and Emre complain about how disappointing the horde was, the last zombie of the night runs up and kills Emre. Emre doesn't appreciate being "abandoned." Their brewing argument ends abruptly when Aaron spots a pack of zombie dogs coming. He flees back inside, but Emre uses his new sniper rifle to pick off the confused, motionless dogs at a safe distance. As Day 8 begins, they high-five, which turns into a punch-fest that leaves Emre half dead.
|186||Devito Tower||Oct 8, 2017||Link|
| By late morning on Day 8, Aaron and Emre are ready to move out from the bunker. Emre has decided to become vegan overnight and is already much healthier. At midday, they set out to take over Devito Tower. Aaron fights a few zombies while Emre detours to fill his water jars.
Aaron lays out a plan of action as they run toward Downtown Toilet Town. Aaron finds armor schematics, while Emre picks a fight with a wolf and a few zombies. Aaron reaches Dishong Tower first, in mid-afternoon, and marks his arrival with some movie trailer narration. While Emre catches up, Aaron offloads gear at the lobby camp, then crafts armor until he works himself into a confused tizzy.
Aaron and Emre manage their inventory and cook food, and Emre accidentally sets himself on fire. With a few hours of daylight left, they start exploring the tower lobby, but take a break to craft armor for themselves. Finally, as the sun sinks, they charge up to the second floor, completely forgetting about the lobby. They beat down a meeting of zombie businessmen. They find an elevator, but Aaron dissuades Emre from breaking into it.
As darkness falls, they start setting down frames to climb a broken stairwell. Emre immediately falls to the ground floor, but this inspires him to make actual stairs. As they struggle with placing stairs, nightfall takes them completely by surprise. Aaron decides they should just spend the night building their way up the stairwell. After a few more floors, they reach intact stairs, and Aaron suggests they climb to the roof.
Close to midnight, they reach a gate blocking the stairs, so they start pounding away at it. Once through, they creep up a few more floors before reaching a second gate. Emre attempts to "jump scare" Aaron. Eventually Aaron realizes how long just getting up and down the tower will take. They break through the second gate and keep climbing, reaching more broken stairs. They keep working their way up the stairwell, play-acting as a lordly host and his guest, until they are suddenly swarmed by zombie construction workers. Emre is slaughtered, but Aaron saves himself with his shotgun.
|187||On Top of the Tower||Oct 15, 2017||Link|
| Emre respawns in the O.G. Fort and realizes he forgot to place a bedroll in Devito Tower. Aaron uses the last of his shotgun ammo to kill a zombie attacking him, and hides from another brain-dead zombie. They confirm that the zombies that attacked them followed them up their own staircases. Aaron breaks through a wall to keep climbing the tower alone.
Just before dawn on Day 9, Emre makes a run for the tower. Aaron reaches the roof but finds a safe position to shoot the zombies lurking there. He checks out the view, then climbs onto the stairwell roof and spots his first radioactive cop. He scopes out the scene while waiting for Emre to catch up.
Emre finally reaches the tower, sets a bedroll in the lobby, and hurries up to the roof. Aaron starts picking off rooftop zombies with his bow, but Emre encounters more construction workers on the stairs. Eventually, Emre announces that he's reached the top, but Aaron soon figures out that Emre is not, in fact, on the roof.
Emre arrives as Aaron shoots at a feral nurse. Aaron accidentally slips off the roof. He bludgeons the feral nurse, but other zombies jump him, forcing him to run, hide, and heal. Emre starts picking off zombies with a pistol. Something explodes! Aaron and Emre headshot the glowing cop simultaneously, killing it. They look around a bit, then head back down for water. Aaron notices that Emre still hasn't grabbed his backpack. They argue over who deserves the title of the Hero of Devito Tower.
Aaron checks out a lower floor, but the floor collapses under his weight, dumping him into the lobby. Emre falls down the stairs, hurting his leg as well. Aaron reaches the lobby while Emre checks out the Beware floor. The floor collapses under Emre too, but he jumps to safety. Aaron frets that Devito Tower may be too unstable to live in. Emre tries to leap away from the unstable area, falls through the collapsing floor, and breaks his leg. Aaron explores the ground floor as Emre climbs down. They make some plans and climb back to the roof.
Toward the end of the day, Aaron and Emre race each other back down to the lobby. They gear up and cook dinner. Night falls as they prepare to start exploring.
|188||Deconstruction||Oct 22, 2017||Link|
| Aaron and Emre start exploring the 3rd floor. They fight an office full of businessman zombies who all seem to go for Emre. Emre retreats but is slaughtered by a gang of ladies while Aaron loots bodies. Aaron guns down the rest while Emre complains angrily. Aaron reveals that he's been coating himself in his own piss to ward off zombies. They search from room to room. Emre yearns to investigate the elevator, but Aaron keeps him moving.
Emre slips out onto the exterior of the building, where he wakes up a pair of soldier zombies. Fortunately, he's saved by the crack of dawn on Day 10, and he and Aaron clear them out.
Aaron leads them up to the 4th floor via some collapsed rubble, where he thinks about Bloobs and Emre confesses that he's lost all feeling in his dick. They gun their way through the worker-infested cubicles. Aaron notes that they should really build a forge and workbench. Emre checks a break room, unleashing a mob of zombies that plainly ignores Aaron to go after him. Emre beats down the businessmen, leaving him with 1 point of Health. Aaron pushes his luck and takes a few hits from zombies. Aaron keeps leading zombies to Emre until one finally attacks him. While Aaron searches a desk, Emre purposefully lures a zombie to him and lets it get a few free hits.
At midday, they head up to the unfinished 5th floor (with the weakened floor). Aaron places frames to bolster the floor and avoids falling through. Emre pushes in and takes on a growing swarm of construction workers. Aaron has Emre lead the zombies to the "failure floor," which results in Aaron thinking he's safe and Emre being cornered. Emre back off and watches silently as the zombies break through a wall to get at Aaron. Aaron narrowly survives, winging Emre with his shotgun in the fight. Construction workers keep breaking through the walls to attack. For their reward, Emre finds more toilets.
|189||Elevator Prank||Oct 29, 2017||Link|
| Aaron and Emre jump into an unexplored section of the 5th floor, where they fight off another gang of construction workers. They find the elevator and break through the roof hatch. When Emre drops inside, Aaron seals him in and scurries away to explore on his own. Emre breaks out and catches up. Aaron breaks through a door but discovers a gate behind it. Emre breaks through the much weaker wall nearby instead.
In mid-afternoon, they climb to the 6th floor and battle another gang of construction workers. Emre leaves paint in a corpse for Aaron, but the paint mysteriously vanishes. Aaron accuses him of lying about the gift. They argue. Aaron gives Emre a gas barrel he just found, which Emre thinks is a terrible "gift." Emre dubs Aaron "S'Anti Claus." They search the rest of the unfinished floor, finding it extremely dissatisfying. Aaron breaks into a room with spikes on the floor and a DIE BITCH sign. As Aaron kills construction workers, Emre glances up but fails to notice the floor of the room above is visibly weakened.
As the sun sinks, they climb to the 7th floor, which features a richly furnished "QZO" restaurant. Emre explores an office and narrowly avoids falling through the floor. He climbs along the walls to escape, leaving two intact gun safes for now, while Aaron explores elsewhere. As the sun sets, Emre wants to go back down to offload gear, both he and Aaron fully oblivious to the time. Zombies at nightfall, leaving Aaron bleeding. Aaron and Emre get slightly separated, and a mob of zombies jump Emre, killing him as he gibbers in fear. The zombies don't hunt Aaron, so he decided to head back down.
On the morning of Day 11, Emre is breaking rocks outside. Aaron decides to build a forge and explains his plans for the tower, including a rooftop garden to grow a new blueberry woman. They place the forge on the 2nd floor, out of the way of zombies. They start forging iron but need more clay.
At 10 AM, 12 hours after dying, Emre finally decides to return to the 7th floor to retrieve his dropped backpack. Having "slept" all night, they lose track of where they've explored, and Emre's backpack despawns before he can reach it.
|190||Vegetarian Idiot||Nov 5, 2017||Link|
| Aaron finally remember where Emre died and hurries up to the 7th floor. Emre joins him and they confirm that his backpack (and the sniper rifle in it) are gone. Emre takes out his anger on some zombies. They split up; Emre continues to the 8th floor while Aaron stays on the 7th.
Aaron struggles to remember God's pickup lines, and Emre tries to tamp down his anger. Suddenly, Aaron falls through the floor into a bed of spikes he and Emre had checked out the day before. Finally noticing the trap, Aaron hurries back up and tries to use wood frames to reach the gun safes being used as bait. He falls through again and breaks his leg. Meanwhile Emre decides to join him but has to fight his way past construction workers.
Aaron reaches the safes and breaks into them while trying out even worse divine pickup lines. He and Emre discuss the Lord's sense of humor until Emre joins Aaron on the 7th floor. They trade gear and work together to break into the second safe. That done, they head up to the 8th floor. The break through a door, but Aaron accidentally axes Emre's back twice.
On the 8th floor, Emre finds meat stew but gives it to Aaron. They look around a bit, but Emre's already searched much of the floor. Aaron finds another elevator, mistaking it for the one he'd already trapped Emre inside. They break into crates filling the shelves, mostly finding home appliances. After Emre spends some time complaining, he does find a steel pickaxe and four trigger plates.
Late in the day, they declare the 8th floor a bust. They intend to move on to the 9th floor, but Emre gets distracted rooting through garbage for potatoes, so Aaron explains the concept of farming, which Emre mistakes for a come-on.
They reach the 9th floor before sunset, and Emre is nearly killed by a construction worker. Just before nightfall, a huge gang of construction workers close in on Aaron. He runs and guns, managing to shotgun all but the last few zombies before they charge him. Once the smoke clears, they look around and debate whether Emre's gained weight.
Emre's starving, so they head back down to the lobby. He gets hangry and argues with Aaron over their food supply. Aaron starts transferring gear to the 2nd floor camp, complaining about Emre's new dietary requirements.
At dawn on Day 12, Emre crafts a spiked club, and Aaron learns the skills to build a workbench. Before they can build it, however, Emre needs to go on a clay run.
|191||Giant Fat Problems||Nov 12, 2017||Link|
| Emre heads out for clay. He's made a spiked club for Aaron, but won't hand it over until Aaron makes him a workbench to build a sledgehammer. Emre forgets how to find clay again, but Aaron guides him. Emre spends time hunting deer and smashing cacti for their nonexistent yucca fruit. Meanwhile, Aaron organizes the storage chests into the 2nd floor forging center.
Emre digs up a pile of clay and goes back to chopping down cacti. Aaron hears zombies breaking into Devito Tower; he goes to investigate while Emre searches houses, ignoring his requests for help. Aaron goes to investigate, but gets cornered in the stairwell by a fat lady zombie, who pins him, stuns him, and eats him. Emre is stunned. Aaron respawns in the lobby and runs back up, dancing around the zombies long enough to snatch his backpack in the stairwell. Aaron urges Emre to come home, which he does, eventually. By then, Aaron has picked off the zombies, which can't reach him after wrecking the stairs.
Emre finally joins him, and they go back to transferring gear to the 2nd floor. At noon, after setting the forge, Aaron runs up to the 3rd floor to pick up living quarters for himself. Getting back to work, Aaron sings "Take The Emre And Run" while forging iron and crafting a workbench. Emre eventually hands over the spiked club and defends his life choices.
Emre notes that they don't have much time left before the next blood moon, but Aaron insists they have absolutely nothing to worry about. Late in the afternoon, Aaron finally notices a screamer that's been hanging around outside for hours and sends Emre out to dispatch her. Emre discovers a person-sized tunnel the zombies burrowed into the side of the building. Emre kills the screamer, but not before she summons "Martians." Aaron hurries out to help him finish off the zombies. Aaron heads back inside. Outside, Emre pauses to make some yucca fruit and is immediately killed by a lone zombie.
Emre respawns and hurries back, circling around the zombie that killed him to grab his backpack. He fills his jars at a pool, then hunts a deer for Aaron, chasing it into the Devito Tower lobby. As night falls, Aaron looks around while Emre crafts himself a sledgehammer. They debate just how stupid the zombies really are these days, and Aaron goes to bed.
|192||Broken Legs & Broken Dreams||Nov 18, 2017||Link|
| On the morning of Day 13, Aaron and Emre plan to split up for the day: Aaron is going to seek buried treasure, while Emre foraged for vegetable stew ingredients. Aaron gives Emre a goodbye "high fave" (punch to the face). Aaron lingers in town, breaking down cars, then sets out northeast. Emre heads north while hunting animals and finds a desert, where he harvests yucca and is attacked by a vulture.
Aaron gets ambushed by a biker, nearly dying. Emre encounters a wandering horde, which he avoids. Emre searches a cabin while Aaron sees he has a cross a huge lake and decides to abandon the treasure and join Emre instead.
Emre keeps moving, hoping for a supply plane. Aaron gets distracted thinking he can hear a trading post nearby, but he's just hearing things. He then starts looking for Emre, hiking through the desert.
A plane flies past at noon, and Aaron spots the airdrop. Emre chases after it, narrowly avoiding running off a huge cliff. Following the airdrop, Aaron reaches the same cliff and spots another settlement on the horizon. Aaron and Emre join up as they try to find a way down the cliff, ultimately just breaking their legs.
They drift away from each other. Aaron takes on a few zombies and a vulture, which nearly kills him and ultimately forces him to flee. Meanwhile, Emre picks a fight with a wolf and gets slaughtered, respawning at Devito Tower. He races back for his backpack.
Aaron reaches the new town and finds the supply drop. He moves on to loot a used car dealer, and picks out an abandoned survivor compound for tonight's shelter. Aaron kills the first Padraig Skelly zombie he's seen in years. Emre reaches the cliff again and has no choice but to break his leg again to pass it. He grabs his gear and races for Aaron. He reaches the new town and breaks into a shop, where he's nearly killed by zombies.
Aaron hops the fence of the abandoned Food Mart fort and starts looting. Zombies start spilling out of buildings, so Aaron beats them down. Emre checks out a pill shop, then kills a cowboy and takes his poncho.
Emre reaches the fort at sunset and joins Aaron inside. Aaron shows him a gun safe surrounded by mines. Aaron suggests they break in through the roof. The plan doesn't go smoothly; Emre smacks Aaron with his sledgehammer, Aaron loses track of where to dig, and a gang of zombies interrupt their work. Aaron and Emre spend most of the night defeating the zombies, with Aaron using up most of his ammo.
As dawn approaches, Aaron shots the mines and Emre breaks into the safe, which holds junk. After they kill the last zombie of the night, dawn breaks on Day 14. Aaron and Emre pick a room and bed down to rest.
|193||Night 14 Fail||Dec 3, 2017||Link|
|194||Pastor Jim's Secret Lair||Dec 10, 2017||Link|
|195||Bear Ambush||Dec 17, 2017||Link|
|196||Turrets!||Dec 22, 2017||Link|
|197||Bye Bye, Devito Tower||Dec 31, 2017||Link|
|198||Bridge Building||Jan 7, 2018||Link|
|199||Trader Douche||Jan 14, 2018||Link|
|200||Night 21 & 28||Jan 21, 2018||Link|
|201||Trader in the Sky||Feb 4, 2018||Link|
|202||Return of Bloobs||Feb 11, 2018||Link|
|203||My Little Mushroom Garden||Feb 18, 2018||Link|
|204||Blowing It||Feb 25, 2018||Link|
|205||Our Base Was Sabotaged!||Mar 4, 2018||Link|
|206||Farmer Girl||Mar 11, 2018||Link|
|207||Soldier Horde||Mar 18, 2018||Link|
|208||Bring the Paint||Mar 25, 2018||Link|
|209||One In The Pink||Apr 1, 2018||Link|
|210||Bachelor Party!||Apr 7, 2018||Link|
|Bloobs learns how to read and write and Emre finally creates turrets. Later, Emre and Aaron head to a strip club for Aaron's bachelor party.|
|211||Blue Wedding||Apr 15, 2018||Link|
|212||Electric Bloo||Apr 22, 2018||Link|
|213||Daddy Issues||Apr 29, 2018||Link|
|214||Turret Trick||May 6, 2018||Link|
|Day 42 Attack. Emre gets to test out his turrets.|
|215||The Zombie Cure||May 13, 2018||Link|
|Aaron, Emre, and Bloobs head to Higashi Pharmaceutical and find test rooms.|
|216||Endless Radioactive Cops||May 20, 2018||Link|
|217||Mystery Zombie||May 27, 2018||Link|
|218||Harmless Armless Zombie||Jun 3, 2018||Link|
|219||Bath Time||Jun 10, 2018||Link|
See also Edit
|7 Days to Die|
|Episodes||1 - 23 (season 1) • 24 - 49 (season 2) • 50 - 71 (season 3) • 72 - 83 (season 4) • 84 - 102 (season 5) • 103 - 118 (season 6) • 119 - 139 (season 7) • 140 - 151 • 152 - 175 • 176 - 229|
|Main characters||Aaron • Emre|
|Characters||Bewt T • Bwett • Epsilon One • Graskull • JWM • Kaydalyn • Medhathobo • Metastergo • SP Cakes|
|Minor characters||Bloobs • Grace • Granny Omega • The Jade Grue • Sign|
|Lore||Chaos Beasts • God • The Very Finest Pig|
|Forts||Ho Motel • Pleasure Town|