This is an overview of the series, 7 Days to Die, starting from episode 176. The game is played in Alpha 16.
This season starts with Aaron and Emre going back to their roots: gameplay without any mods or other players, just Aaron and Emre surviving the zombie apocalypse.
Season 10 Death Count (through Episode 177) Edit
Game Notes Edit
This season updates to Alpha 16 and takes place in a new randomly generated world map (the first return to random-gen since Season 6). Significant new features and changes include:
- New entity models introduce new and revised types of zombies (including the return of long-absent Hawaiian shirt-wearing "fatties"), but also mark the removal of UMA zombies (an experiment introduced in Alpha 14).
- The game's original, harmless pigs have been replaced by temperamental boars. Hornets (buh-buh-buh-bees) have been removed from the game entirely, replaced by zombie vultures. Wolves and dire wolves now roam the forests.
- More complex random map generation.
- Numerous new POIs (points of interest).
- Player-made traps and electrical systems, including the turrets Emre has been praying for throughout the series.
- A "sleeper" system by which most zombies are now encountered lurking inside buildings rather than roaming freely outside.
Following the increasingly complicated evolution of the series through Seasons 7 - 9, Season 10 marks a return to basics for the show: Just Aaron and Emre, wandering through the post-apocalypse alone. With the simpler production schedule and more leisurely pace comes longer episodes, which now run 30 minutes on average, rather than the former average of 20 minutes.
|176||Alpha 16 Fresh Start||Jul 23, 2017||Link|
|177||Bad For Business||Jul 30, 2017||Link|
|178||Apocalypse Hipsters||Aug 6, 2017||Link|
|179||Zombie Bear In Our Base||Aug 13, 2017||Link|
| Aaron and Emre explore a school building (they call Poopy Prep) full of toilets and nurses. Aaron makes a new excuse for creating the zombie apocalypse. This time he blames it on getting grants and tries to diminish the severity of what he's done by saying that other scientist were working on zombies too. Aaron specifically mentions Klaus Jugenwaffle as the scientist closest to creating zombies but he was beaten out by Aaron. Emre calls him out on his bullshit and tells Aaron that he must live with the guilt.
Later, a zombie bear enters Aaron and Emre's base, almost killing Aaron and destroying most of Emre's stuff stored in a fridge. They try their best to get rid of the bear and after many hits they manage to kill the bear.
|180||Military Man||Aug 20, 2017||Link|
|181||The B**bie Trap||Aug 26, 2017||Link|
|182||Insane Treasure||Sep 3, 2017||Link|
|183||Vulture Club||Sep 10, 2017||Link|
|184||God's a Narcissist||Sep 24, 2017||Link|
|185||7th Day Fail||Oct 1, 2017||Link|
|186||Devito Tower||Oct 8, 2017||Link|
See also Edit
|7 Days to Die|
|Episodes||1 - 23 • 24 - 49 • 50 - 71 • 72 - 83 • 84 - 102 • 103 - 118 • 119 - 139 • 140 - 151 • 152 - 175 • 176 - Ongoing|
|Main Characters||Aaron • Emre|
|Characters||Bewt T • Bwett • Epsilon One • Graskull • JWM • Kaydalyn • medhathobo • metastergo • SP Cakes|
|Minor Characters||Grace • Granny Omega • The Jade Grue|
|Lore||Chaos Beasts • God|
|Forts||Ho Motel • Pleasure Town|