This is an overview of episodes 84 to 102 in the series, 7 Days to Die.
The new season starts in the immediate aftermath of the end of Season 4, when "God's" minions drove Aaron and Emre into the Void. Finding themselves separated in a new wilderness, they quickly dismiss the significance of that event to focus on getting themselves back on their feet. Aaron discovers a foggy town he names Bethlehem and guides Emre to join him there. Finding a tiny, fortified shack near a college dormitory, they take it over for use as their first base.
As they continue to explore, they move their operations to an underground bunker under a country house, which they modify to create the Kill Grille. The emergence of one of their deadliest foes to date - bears - prompts Aaron and Emre to reveal more of their pre-apocalyptic lives.
While out scavenging in advance of the Day 21 horde, Aaron and Emre discover an unusual building, and Aaron realizes that he's accidentally found his way home: the facility where he first created, and then accidentally unleashed, the zombie plague that destroyed the world.
Returning to where it all began (or ended, depending on one's point of view) fills Aaron with a sickening and unfamiliar sensation of guilt. Seeking to atone, Aaron agrees to Emre's command that he destroy the Skyscraper of Babel, a vacant building for which Aaron has developed a strange obsession, and a symbol, in Emre's mind, of the failings of science.
Season 5 Death Count Edit
Dorm Shack (a.k.a. Smallest Base Ever, a.k.a. Beer Fort) Edit
- An extremely small base just large enough for two beds and two chests. Aaron and Emre have to stand on their beds at night. Heavily fortified (including a mini-drawbridge) and surrounded by cacti and spikes. Aaron assumes other post-apocalyptic survivors built it.
- Aaron finds the shack in Episode 85 (College Dorm Shack) and immediately claims it for himself.
- Abandoned in favor of the Kill Grille.
Kill Grille (a.k.a. Horror Vacation Home) Edit
- An underground bunker beneath a walled country house outside Bethlehem. Aaron expands the bunker and installs a grille on the ceiling so they can shoot dogs and zombies without placing themselves in danger.
- Aaron discovers the bunker in Episode 88 (Trapped In A Hole!), and he and Emre quickly decide to abandon the claustrophobic Dorm Shack.
The Facility Edit
- Aaron's original research lab. Ground Zero for the zombie apocalypse.
- Aaron invented an Indestructible "bedrock" substance to contain his zombie test subjects in cells they could not break through, but sadly he also included open viewing windows the zombies could reach through.
- "Some weirdo that, like, sent a drone over us, and, like, y'know, probably drugged us or something, he's not going to let us not survive. He - he keeps saying he's responsible for our lives, but fuck that. We control our own destinies." - Aaron "Yeah, exactly. We're - we're - we're people, we're individuals." - Emre "We are." - Aaron "We control our - our own destiny, like you just said." - Emre "We're real people with real lives, and God damn it, we deserve to be treated like that." - Aaron "Except of course you know that, uh, everything is predestined and predetermined by God, so OH MY GOD THERE WAS A BEAR!! THERE'S A BEAR! OOOH, JESUS! HOLY SHIT! I just got hit by a bear! There's a fuckin' bear chasing me - oh my God!" - Emre (Episode 84 - Strange New World)
- "I don't want to learn new things!" - Emre "Too late!" - Aaron "I'm done with learning!" - Emre (Episode 84 - Strange New World)
- "Hey, if you - if you come here, we will find everything you want. You know what I have? I have a perfect - a flawless pistol barrel. I already discovered this." - Aaron "A flawless pistol barrel?" - Emre "Yeah, it's that great over here. And - oh, WHAT THE FUCK A PIG's ATTACKING ME!?! What the fucking Hell?!? There's a fucking pig!" - Aaron "What?" - Emre "He just fucking climbed- (coughing fit)" - Aaron (Episode 85 - College Dorm Shack)
- "Heal me, Jesus! No, wait, that's something you would say." - Aaron (Episode 85 - College Dorm Shack)
- "I was a pork failure, but I'm a venison success." - Aaron (Episode 87 - Smallest Base Ever)
- "Ah!!! Oh, God!!! I'm infected now!" - Emre "Ah, there's a zombie inside - Oh, good! Join the club! Join the slow, shitty club." - Aaron (Episode 87 - Smallest Base Ever)
- "What?!? I totally have alcohol! Why am I getting tired suddenly?" - Emre "It happens. You get high at first, and then you get tired from the boozedness." - Aaron (Episode 88 - Trapped In A Hole!)
- "Oh, man. I don't know what to do." - Emre "Well, you can talk to me. I mean, I'm here. I got - I got- I have an ear. Or two ears." - Aaron "I'm just really depressed." - Emre "Well, what's the problem, man?" - Aaron "Well, I feel like we've done this a million times. Like, a million times. And..." - Emre "Yeah..." - Aaron "...We're just reliving the same fuckin' thing over and over again. Like, why - I wish it would just - I wish what we would do would just remain permanent. I just... y'know, I feel like everything's pointless." - Emre "Okay, well, I mean - I think I see what you're saying, but we're surviving. I mean, isn't that kind of important? Don't you want to survive anymore?" - Aaron "Yeah..." - Emre "Here, tell ya what. Dude, I know exactly what will cheer you up. Eat this. (hands Emre dog food)" - Aaron (Episode 88 - Trapped In A Hole!)
- "I feel like the universe is out to get me." - Emre (Episode 94 - Worst Spiked Club Ever)
- "They spared no expense! Except for having anything of value, at all." - Aaron (Episode 98 - Skyscrapist)
- "I can't get out the door. It's a gore door. I am in Mordor, except it's a Gore Door." - Aaron (Episode 101 - The Facility)
- "I killed... whatever the population was of the Earth, I think it was around 6.5 billion, maybe 7, they all died because of my experiments in this building. So is there any, like, holy water, or like, sacred fish guts or something you can spread around that will... give this building salvation, and me salvation, so I don't feel guilty about it anymore?" - Aaron (Episode 101 - The Facility)
- "Never take down a building from the inside. That's the lesson here." - Aaron (Episode 102 - #SkyscraperForJesus)
Recurring Themes Edit
- Aaron is Infected: A female zombie infects Aaron on Day 2 (Episode 86 - Mystery Mansion) and he stays infected until Day # (Episode 89 - Invisible Bear), complaining all the while about his nonexistent stamina.
- Aaron the Bunker Buster: Aaron actually makes no attempt to destroy any forts this season, but he does accept Emre's quest of absolution to destroy the "Skyscraper of Babel."
- Aaron the Creeper, Part 1: Now flush with pork and venison, Aaron promises to give the starving Emre "the meat so hard, straight up your fucking ass." Emre admits he would not be opposed to that, so long as he gets a good night's sleep and meal out of the deal. (Episode 86 - Mystery Mansion)
- Part 2: Aaron trades kisses for painkillers. Emre is so hurt he takes the offer without complaint. (Episode 88 - Trapped In A Hole!)
- Aaron vs. Hallucinations, Part 1: By the end of Day 1, a fog has settled in around Aaron that's so dark and thick he assumes wildfires must be burning nearby (Episode 84 - Strange New World). He's still complaining about the darkness on Day 2 (Episode 85 - College Dorm Shack), and it gradually becomes clear that he and Emre are not seeing the same weather conditions.
- Part 2: By Day 3, Aaron is starting to realize that the constant fog and darkness all around him (everything looks "super polluted") may be in his head. He blames an untreated infection for his hallucinations. Later, a door he's trying to break down keeps shifting in and out of existence before his eyes. Later still, Aaron believes he's hallucinating a desk. (Episode 86 - Mystery Mansion)
- Aaron vs. Pit Stops: Aaron spends much of the season on a quest to build a mini-bike. Once he achieves his goal, he tends driving his mini-bike into giant pits.
- Emre Ain't Afraid of No Zombies: Emre blows off Aaron's warning to sneak around any zombies he encounters in the wintry woods, but a few rough early encounters convince him to heed Aaron's advice. (Episode 84 - Strange New World)
- Part 2: Emre confesses that he has to exaggerate his reactions to zombies, because he is now more terrified of bears, dogs, and bees than he is of the undead. On the same tack, he finds the woods more frightening than the city. (Episode 86 - Mystery Mansion)
- Emre is Squishy: By Day 4, Emre is so weak that he's torn between the need to go out and scavenge and his need to sit around and do nothing but eat. (Episode 87 - Smallest Base Ever)
- Emre the Bleeder: Emre is killed by something invisible, which he guesses was probably an invisible dog (which he still believes killed him in Episode 1).
- Emre the Cave Explorer: Emre tells Aaron about the "Cave Explorer" game he would play as a child. The chance to explore a hole breaks him out of a funk, and he saves the day when he and Aaron briefly find themselves trapped inside a flooded concrete bunker. (Episode 88 - Trapped In A Hole!)
- Emre the Fashionista, Part 1: When they finally get to spend a night together, Emre has Aaron check out his clothes and tell him how he looks. (Episode 87 - Smallest Base Ever)
- Part 2: Aaron supplies Emre with some new clothes, including an amazing Santa hat. (Episode 88 - Trapped In A Hole!)
- Campfire Tales: Aaron and Emre spend their first night in the bunker they'll name the Kill Grille dealing with Emre's existential funk and discussing whether or not Emre's going to have to kill Aaron once he turns into a zombie. (Episode 88 - Trapped In A Hole!)
- Gaslighting Supply Drops, Part 1: When Emre notices that there was no supply plane on Day 1, Aaron assumes it's because the supply planes are operated by the same guy ("God") who drugged them and left him here, and who has decided to simply stop resupplying them. (Episode 84 - Strange New World)
- Part 2: When Emre finally spots another air drop on Day 4, Aaron tries to talk him out of chasing after it, convinced the crate will be filled with nothing but "filth and embarrassment." Emre chases after the drop on his own, but it's so far away he completely loses track of it. (Episode 87 - Smallest Base Ever)
- The Gospel According to Emre, Part 1: Everything is predestined and predetermined by God. (Episode 84 - Strange New World)
- Part 2: The Lord made all churches. (Episode 86 - Mystery Mansion)
- Ladder Control Problems: Aaron and Emre climb down into a flooded bunker, only to discover the ladder's blocked when they try to climb back out. (Episode 88 - Trapped In A Hole!)
- Mind the Spikes, Part 1: Aaron and Emre frequently jab themselves on the rows of cacti surrounding the Dorm Shack. (Episode 85 - College Dorm Shack; Episode 87 - Smallest Base Ever)
- Part 2: Emre takes on a zombie horde by himself, which leaves him so grievously wounded that when he returns to the Dorm Shack, he brushes against a cactus and dies. (Episode 87 - Smallest Base Ever)
- Other Survivors, Part 1: Aaron is certain that other survivors must have come along and prepared the Dorm Shack fort's ingenious defenses. Sadly, whoever they were, those survivors must be dead now. Oddly, they stuck a couple of random toilets near the ceiling... (Episode 85 - College Dorm Shack)
- Part 2: Aaron assumes that the bunker beneath the horror mansion must have been built by people who knew the apocalypse was coming. He even assumes they might still be alive inside, until he breaks in and finds it deserted. (Episode 88 - Trapped In A Hole!)
- Pie Bangers: Aaron finally coaxes Emre into giving in and having sex with a blueberry pie.
- Skyscraper of Babel: Aaron develops an obsession with a towering, seemingly empty skyscraper, convinced it's hiding secrets. Emre is first to see the skyscraper, but he initially makes nothing of it. (Episode 86 - Mystery Mansion)
- Unbearable Facts: For the first time, Aaron and Emre encounter bears, which prove to be terrifying and nearly invincible foes. Emre's been in this new world for just a few minutes when he's suddenly jumped by a bear that sends him into a fit of panic. On the upside, Aaron sees a bear kill a zombie. (Episode 84 - Strange New World)
Callbacks to Previous Seasons Edit
- Emre vs. Cat Food: Emre purposefully eats cat food out of sheer desperation. (Episode 86 - Mystery Mansion)
- God's Wrath, Part 1: Aaron has already convinced himself that the "God" voice who tore reality apart at the end of last season (Episode 83 - Conversation With God) was just some weirdo who flew a drone over them and probably drugged them. Aaron remains certain that the "Voice" belonged to whatever guy is in charge of the supply planes. (Episode 84 - Strange New World)
- Part 2: Aaron gripes a bit more about the "guy" who took all their stuff. (Episode 85 - College Dorm Shack)
- Part 3: Aaron's announcement that he found a Santa hat in the horror mansion, and the surprisingly effective protection the hat provides, reminds Emre of the Hellspawn that destroyed Ultra-Heaven. (Episode 88 - Trapped In A Hole!)
- Ho Motel: Emre discovers another hotel identical to the Ho Motel (Season 2) while chasing after a distant supply drop. Aaron is immediately excited to move in, insisting they'll "do it right this time." (Episode 87 - Smallest Base Ever)
- The Unstoppable SP Cakes: Aaron and Emre briefly reminisce about SP Cakes while once again pondering how to continue the species. (Episode 99 - Zombie Strip Club)
Referenced in Future Seasons Edit
- Aaron & Emre vs. Tolkein: "I love this place! It's really rustic. I could set up a megachurch in this place!" - Emre "In a hobbit house." - Aaron "Yeah, a megachurch in a hobbit house." - Emre "A church devoted to Sauron, I assume?" - Aaron "No, it would be a church devoted to Morgoth, ya dumbass." - Emre (Episode 95 - Feral Zombie Attack). Emre returns to the theme in Hardcore Mordor (Season 8 - 9).
- Emre vs. Morality: When Aaron jokes that zombies stalking him through a bookstore are members of his book club who failed to read Harry Potter, Emre is shocked to hear of people who haven't read the series. Later, in Season 7, Emre hates Harry Potter due to the books' "witchcraft" content. (Perhaps he's finally read the series in the meantime.) (Episode 99 - Zombie Strip Club)
- Jesus Pig!, Part 1: Aaron suffers a major freak-out when a pig suddenly rushes him. The pig doesn't attack him, but merely runs "over" him to hop excitedly nearby. Aaron immediately beats the pig to death while literally having an apoplectic fit. It takes him several minutes to recover from what he admits is one of the few times he's been really freaked out, and spends time trying to understand what happened. "I think that was a zombie pig! Because why else would a pig do that? ... It came right for me! Why would it do that?" Aaron has a similar initial reaction to the Very Fine Pigs that appear in Season 9 (Episodes 152 - 175), and in Episode 175 (The End of Everything), the Very Finest Pig implies that this encounter was a Very Fine Pig trying to guide Aaron "toward the light," with the usual results. (Episode 85 - College Dorm Shack)
- Part 2: After killing the "zombie pig," Aaron stores its meat in a backpack. When he returns the next day to retrieve the meat, the shelf the backpack had been resting on has collapsed, causing him to lose everything he took from the pig. (Episode 86 - Mystery Mansion)
- Unbearable Facts: History repeats itself in Season 10, when Aaron's misadventure with a bear (Episode 92 - Bear in the Base) plays out again in even more dramatic fashion (Episode 179 - Zombie Bear in Our Base).
Fun Facts Edit
- Blood Moons: This season includes three feral horde nights. Aaron and Emre rely on the defenses of a different fort to survive each blood moon.
- Day 7: Aaron and Emre hide inside the Dorm Shack during the Day 7 feral horde, letting their fort's spikes do the work for them. (Episode 91 - Field of Spikes)
- Day 14: Fighting off the Day 14 horde involves firing straight up through the Kill Grille. This causes Emre to look up and notice the blood moon for the first time. (Episode 96 - Kill Grille)
- Day 21: Aaron and Emre retreat to the safety of the Facility to survive the Day 21 feral horde. (Episode 101 - The Facility)
- Building the Fourth Wall: Aaron and Emre "friend" each other on "Mapbook" to track each other on the in-game map. This season marks the first time "Mapbook" has actually worked for Aaron. (Episode 84 - Strange New World)
- Check the Map: This season takes place in and around Ground Zero for the zombie apocalypse: the town where Aaron lived and maintained the facility where he created (and accidentally unleashed) the zombie virus. At no point in the series does Aaron ever specify where in the country that town is, however. Before Aaron realizes where he is, he names the neighboring village he settles in "Bethlehem."
- Naked and Confused: As always, Aaron and Emre arrive in their new world stripped down to their underwear. Aaron assumes the "dude" who drugged them and dropped them off here took all their clothes. (Episode 84 - Strange New World)
- The Pre-Apocalypse, Part 1: Emre thought Milky Way bars were pretty delicious. Aaron thought they were kinda gross, but now they'd be like eating the stars out of the sky. Aaron is pretty sure that before the apocalypse, people thought eating corn syrup was worse than eating straight rat poison. (Episode 84 - Strange New World)
- Part 2: Aaron used to watch a TV show called Mauled by Animals which, according to Emre, was narrated by Reese Witherspoon. They both remember The Walking Dead, which made it to at least Season 3 before the world ended. (Episode 86 - Mystery Mansion)
- Part 3: Aaron has read Gulliver's Travels. Emre is vaguely familiar with the tale only as a Jack Black movie. (Episode 87 - Smallest Base Ever)
- Part 4: Emre had a church group before the apocalypse that he would socialize with. They went spelunking once, a tale that leads Emre to tell Aaron about the "Cave Explorer" game. (Episode 88 - Trapped In A Hole!)
- Season Records: With a run time of 39:14, Episode 99 (Zombie Night Club) is the longest individual episode in the series to date.
- Technical Difficulties: Part of Episode 88 (Trapped In A Hole!) is only seen from Emre's point of view, due to a problem with Aaron's recording.
- Time Doesn't Exist Here, Exactly, Part 1: Though never addressed, time passes more quickly in this world. A single game-day passes in less than half an hour (slightly longer than the run time of an average episode), as opposed to the series' general standard of 24 game-hours passing in 50 real-minutes (or roughly two episodes).
- Part 2: Aaron and Emre are losing track of how long it's been since the zombie apocalypse. Aaron thinks he's been traveling with Emre for years, or at least a year.
Game Notes Edit
This season updates to Alpha 12 and takes place in a player-modded, randomly generated world map that adds numerous new POIs (points of interest). Alpha 12 introduces a number of notable new features, including mini-bikes, bears, and more varied weather. Zombies now ragdoll when killed, and flashlights can be affixed to guns. The moments of sunrise and sunset are now distinguished by musical stings.
A quirk of the weather system is that Aaron and Emre sometimes perceive different levels of light and fog. Aaron sees near-constant fog, which he blames on hallucinations caused by long-term infection. (In reality, the creeping fog is a bug that tends to affect the player hosting the game.)
The "invisible bear" that kills Emre in Episode 89 is most likely the result of game lag.
During this season, Aaron and Emre have day lengths set so that each game day is only slightly longer than a single episode.
|84||Strange New World||Aug 9, 2015||Link|
|Aaron and Emre find themselves in a new wilderness, having again lost literally everything. They grouse about the "weirdo with a drone" who attacked them and destroyed Ultra-Heaven, but they are immediately distracted when Emre is suddenly attacked by a bear. Emre is upset now that's afraid of forests. They friend each other on Mapbook and realize that Emre is far south-west of Aaron. Aaron urges Emre to join him at a village he names "Bethlehem." Aaron hunts a pig, but discovers its actually a rock. Emre treks across the frozen woods, where he encounters more bears. Aaron explores a large building that he assumes was an orphanage. Emre stops to search a junkyard, but runs when zombies try to surround him. He tries to fight his way into a Working Stiffs Tools, which leaves him nearly dead. Emre distracts himself for so long that he completely loses track of time and is caught without shelter at nightfall. Aaron spends the night hiding in the "orphanage," while Emre tries to run, is killed by zombies, and respawns in a desert. Emre's creeped out by a flooded grave, but sneaks along until he finds a "weird" concrete building, where he's slaughtered by zombies.|
|85||College Dorm Shack||Aug 12, 2015||Link|
|As Day 2 breaks, Emre creeps into a city, ignoring Aaron's warnings to keep out. He avoids the zombies, but the city is surprisingly deserted. Aaron continues to explore what he gradually realizes is a college dorm. Aaron suffers a major freak out when a pig rushes him; he immediately beats it to death. Aaron heads outside to mine, but gets infected by a zombie. He checks a bar, then explores a hospital. Zombies surround Aaron, forcing him to flee. Emre scavenges quietly on his own. Aaron discovers a tiny, fortified shack that he claims for himself. Emre explores a water treatment plant while Aaron returns to the hospital, where a single zombie nearly makes him bleed out. Emre enters the sewers, but it's so dark he retreats. At sunset, Emre camps down on the water treatment plant's roof, while Aaron hurries back from the bar to his fortified dorm shack.|
|86||Mystery Mansion||Aug 15, 2015||Link|
|Aaron and Emre spend the night managing their inventory. In the city, Emre spots bees flying overhead and hunkers down. Eventually, they discover that they aren't far from each other. Emre gets moving again at dawn on Day 3. After battling a cop, he discovers a large mansion, which he convinces himself is actually a church. He convinces Aaron to come explore it with him. Aaron runs through a foggy forest to reach Emre, but starts to panic when he hears bears and is then nearly killed by dogs and zombies. Aaron gives up and runs back home; Emre tries to help him and is killed by dogs for his efforts. Emre works his way back to his gear while chewing Aaron out for turning tail. Aaron's infection leaves him hallucinating and constantly exhausted. Just after mistaking a hospital for a church, Emre finally finds Aaron atop a bar in Bethlehem. Reunited, they loot the bar, then hunt a stag through the dorm.|
|87||Smallest Base Ever||Aug 20, 2015||Link|
|Aaron tries to lead Emre to the dorm shack, but Emre finds himself battling past zombies in the dorm. He escapes and reaches the shack before sunset. Emre moves in, and he and Aaren spend the night crafting while zombies die on the cacti outside. At dawn on Day 4, they resume exploring the village. Aaron hunts pigs, eventually moving on to clubbing zombies. Emre comes to his aid and tests out a new pistol on the horde, which leaves him so badly injured that he dies when he accidentally bumps into a cactus. At noon, Emre chases after a distant air drop while a badly infected Aaron stays behind. Aaron hides inside Dorm Shack, quaking with fear as zombies beat on the walls outside. Running cross-country on his own, Emre loses track of the supply drop but discovers a new Ho Motel. Aaron's so excited he dares to leave Dorm Shack, but he's distracted by a bear. Emre hides atop a Shamway while waiting for him. On his way to Emre, Aaron encounters a walled estate he determines was a "horror mansion" where cheerleaders would go on scary vacations.|
|88||Trapped In A Hole!||Aug 26, 2015||Link|
|Emre's ready to give up on life, but Aaron bucks him up. Aaron discovers an underground bunker outside the horror mansion, so Emre immediately scraps his plans to claim the new Ho Motel. Aaron searches the house while Emre rushes to find him. They hole up in the bunker just before sunset. Emre suffering from a particularly glum bout of existential ennui, but Aaron tries to cheer him up with jokes. On Day 5, they finish searching the horror mansion, and Emre decides what would really cheer him up would be to go spelunking. Aaron spots a zombie horde coming, so they scurry away to the new Ho Motel. As they hike through the woods, Emre tells Aaron about the vaguely ominous "Cave Explorer" game he played with his father as a child. They discover a strange hole in the ground, but stop by Dorm Shack first to grab shotgun shells before checking it out. They return to explore the hole, which has Emre very excited. It turns out to be a flooded concrete bunker, and a problem with the ladder leaves them trapped. After a bout of panic, Emre hacks their way to the surface.|
|89||Invisible Bear||Aug 29, 2015||Link|
|Still on their way to the new Ho Motel, Emre hears (but can't see) a nearby bear and jokes about "invisi-bears." Aaron confesses that he worked on creating invisible bears before creating the zombie virus. They reach the Ho Motel just before sunset, when everything goes terribly wrong. Sudden death is enough to convince them to abandon the Ho Motel entirely. Emre suggests not building a base, instead becoming nomadic raiders, but they settle on making the nearby "horror mansion" their new base instead. Aaron is delighted to no longer be infected. The next day they return to the Ho Motel to recover their backpacks and loot. While exploring, they are each attacked by something invisible, Emre fatally. Aaron supposes that his invisi-bears might have unexpectedly survived. However, Emre is fairly certain that what killed him must have been an invisible dog. Separated again by Emre's death, both he and Aaron find themselves fleeing from deadly animals.|
|90||Pie Bangers||Sep 6, 2015||Link|
|Aaron suddenly notices the time as sun sets on Day 6 and insists that he and Emre prepare the Smallest Base Ever for the imminent zombie horde. While Emre surrounds the shack with spikes, Aaron races home just in time. Only then Aaron realize that the horde isn't due until tomorrow. To pass the night, Aaron suggests they have sex with pies, and this time, Emre eagerly joins in. The next morning they go back to scavenging, exploring a TV store. While fortifying the Smallest Base Ever, they make plans to relocate to the bunker once the Day 7 horde has been dealt with.|
|91||Field of Spikes||Sep 19, 2015||Link|
|After hunting a "beer bear" through a "beer bar," Aaron and Emre spend the final hours of Day 7 laying down spikes around the Smallest Base Ever. Ultimately they lay down so many spikes that getting back into their shack turns perilous. They hide inside, but immediately hear zombies that have somehow evaded the field of spikes. The next morning, they hack their free of their own defenses, taking more damage than the horde managed to inflict. They begin the process of transferring their gear to the house bunker, discovering a miniature golf course along the way. (They can't tell what it is and eventually decide the golf course was a "people zoo.") Accidentally stumbling across a different house with a bunker under it, they declare it their new home and settle in.|
|92||Bear in the Base||Sep 26, 2015||Link|
|Aaron and Emre spend their first night in the bunker base preparing while zombies batter at the ground above them. They agree to have Emre explore and scavenge while Aaron builds up their base. Emre returns to the city while Aaron plans "Kill Grille" bunker defenses. Aaron is working alone at the base while Emre explores. Aaron decides to join Emre, but when he emerges from the bunker, a bear suddenly chases him back into the tunnel and kills him before teleporting away. After respawning, Aaron heads for the city.|
|93||Cop a Feel||Oct 4, 2015||Link|
|Aaron sees and comments on the skyscraper towering over the city; Emre had seen it earlier, but found it too frightening to explore. They spend the day exploring stores, completely losing track of time. When zombies rush them at sunset, Emre accidentally shotguns Aaron to death. Left alone in the city, Emre attempts to dig up out of the bathroom he has barricaded himself inside, only to cause a collapse, killing himself. The next day, they return to the city to recover their gear, but now have to fight past zombies and their own defenses to reach their backpacks, leaving them nearly defenseless. Emre finally reaches Aaron's backpack just before a zombie cop drops down onto him, killing him.|
|94||Worst Spiked Club Ever||Oct 10, 2015||Link|
|Reunited in the city, Aaron and Emre fight past a mob of zombies and recover Aaron's backpack and confirm that Emre's was destroyed in the collapse. The effort takes all day, and they lose track of time again. Aaron narrowly makes it back to the bunker, while Emre tries hiding in the same bathroom again, resulting in another death. Emre is incredibly frustrated, and he rants and sulks until Aaron stabs him. Abandoning the city, they head out to explore in a different direction the next day. Emre finds a hobbit house just as Aaron is ambushed by a bear.|
|95||Feral Zombie Attack||Oct 17, 2015||Link|
|Aaron and Emre rib each other while searching separate but identical hobbit houses. While Emre crafts, Aaron finds himself fighting off a swarm of zombies. Emre gets trapped in a lumber mill while Aaron goes back home. When Emre finally gets free, Aaron heads out again and discovers a second lumber mill right next to their base. They both end up running home just before sunset and close themselves inside the bunker. The next day, they return to the city to search for much-needed tools. After being distracted by another mini-golf course, they reach the city and opt to explore the skyscraper, which proves extremely disappointing. On their way out, take on their first mutated feral zombie, which nearly kills them.|
|96||Kill Grille||Oct 24, 2015||Link|
|Still freaked out by the feral zombie, Aaron and Emre flee the skyscraper, then explore a bowling alley before running home. They make it home just as the sun sets on Day 12, glad just to have escaped with their lives for once. Jumping ahead to midnight of Day 14 reveals that Aaron has expanded the bunker and added an iron grill to safely fight the following night's feral horde. They have, unfortunately, forgotten to build a bathroom. Aaron spends the day expanding and fortifying the bunker while Emre crafts iron armor. When the horde arrives, Aaron and Emre shoot up through the "Kill Grille" to easily mow down the zombies.|
|97||Home Invasion||Oct 31, 2015||Link|
|Morning after the blood moon finds Aaron and Emre safe in their bunker, but the grounds above the Kill Grille are still crawling with zombies. Digging out to mop up the shambling dead and loot the corpses, Aaron and Emre run into unexpected trouble when a huge pack of dogs suddenly bursts onto the scene.|
|98||Skyscrapist||Nov 6, 2015||Link|
|Fighting the Day 14 horde has used up their supplies, so Aaron insists on returning to the city to thoroughly search the skyscraper. After splitting up, Aaron searches the upper floors while Emre is repeatedly mauled in the streets outside. After a day of disappointing scavenging, Emre learns how to build mini-bikes, to Aaron's utter delight. While holed up in the city overnight, Aaron and Emre imagine that the skyscraper might secretly contain Aaron's greatest desire: a blueberry pie woman.|
|99||Zombie Night Club (Zombie Strip Club)||Nov 8, 2015||Link|
|Still separated, Aaron and Emre continue to fight and loot their way across the city. They decide join back up when Aaron discovers a strip club, but surviving the zombie siege proves challenging. As dogs repeatedly hunt down Emre in the streets, Aaron finds himself literally trapped by the gore piling up around him. After taking shelter for the night, they continue exploring the next day, which leads to both great loot and more deaths. As they finally retreat from the city, Aaron curses the skyscraper, still certain it contains something secret. (Double-length episode.)|
|100||Mini-Bike Morons||Nov 14, 2015||Link|
|Aaron and Emre set out from their base with a gung-ho plan to assemble mini-bikes. After looting a tool store, they spend all day building their first mini-bikes, only to notice right at sunset that they don't have any engines. The next day, they complete a single bike. Aaron takes the bike on a gleeful joyride home. While futilely searching the bunker for mini-bike parts, Aaron realizes he's getting tired of the Kill Grille fort. As the sun sets, Aaron and Emre run into each other in the countryside and decide to take shelter in a nearby large building. However, Aaron finds the building disconcertingly familiar. Despite his reluctance, Aaron agrees to stay at the facility overnight, despite a flood of unpleasant memories. Ignoring Aaron's concerns, Emre insists on clearing out the huge number of zombies he can hear somewhere in the structure, and Aaron finally confesses that they've found his old lab: ground Zero for the zombie apocalypse. Aaron details the origins of the zombie apocalypse while he and Emre wipe out his original test subjects and prepare for the Day 21 horde.|
|101||The Facility||Nov 21, 2015||Link|
|With mere hours left before the Day 21 blood moon, Aaron works on the Facility's defenses while Emre searches the nearby mountains for an engine. Emre nearly runs off a cliff and then wanders lost in the mountains while Aaron pleads with him for sex. Emre finally runs home and reaches the Facility with seconds to spare before nightfall. They use the Facility's indestructible containment cells to survive the blood moon. To pass the night, Emre relents and lets Aaron place his dick near Emre's butt. The next day, they safely snipe at the horde until their rifles break, then head down to clear out the countless stragglers until the base is choked with gore and corpses. Emre is glad to hear Aaron is now feeling guilty for causing the deaths of 6.5 billion people. Emre assure Aaron that there is something he can do to absolve himself of his feelings of guilt.|
|102||#SkyscraperForJesus||Dec 12, 2015||Link|
|Emre proclaims that for Aaron to repent, he must tear down the "skyscraper of Babel." After another night in the containment cells, they desperately search for food, then eventually return to the city. Aaron undermines the base of skyscraper while Emre wanders around on his own. After a full day of effort, including fending off a non-stop stream of zombies, Aaron and Emre succesully cause the skyscraper to collapse! Right down on their heads.|
See Also Edit
|7 Days to Die|
|Episodes||1 - 23 • 24 - 49 • 50 - 71 • 72 - 83 • 84 - 102 • 103 - 118 • 119 - 139 • 140 - 151 • 152 - 175 • 176 - Ongoing|
|Main Characters||Aaron • Emre|
|Characters||Bewt T • Bwett • Epsilon One • Graskull • JWM • Kaydalyn • medhathobo • metastergo • SP Cakes|
|Forts||Ho Motel • Pleasure Town|
|Game Society Series|
|For Pimps||Enderal For Pimps • Fallout 3 For Pimps • Fallout New Vegas For Pimps • Fallout 4 Pimps • Far Cry 4 Pimps • Far Cry Primal For Pimps • GTA For Pimps • Skyrim For Pimps • Yakuza 0 For Pimps|
|Other Series||7 Days to Die • After Dark • Angry Hunter • Disneyland Adventures • Farming Simulator • Gang Beasts • Guys Vs Games • Harry Potter Kinect • Huniepop • Life is Strange • "Little Girl" Games • Pony Island • Ride to Hell • Scribblenauts|
|Jason's Impressions||Christopher Walkenthrough • Morgan Freeman • Presidential Gamers|
|Live Streams||Live Stream • Mario Kart Playoffs • Skyrim - You Choose|
|Sketch Comedy||7 Days to Die In Real Life • Video Game Pitch • Pod VS Cast|