Emre and Aaron are unable to find other survivors so they must work together to fight off the zombies. Later on they meet SP Cakes and her friends but they are unable to become friends with them. He does meet other survivors later in the story and forms a community with Emre called Pleasure Town. After a conflict between Emre's followers and Aaron's followers, Aaron forms his own community called Pleasure Shire.
While Aaron's last name is almost never spoken in the series, he does share his full name with the real Aaron Yonda. Aaron's in-game name tag identifies him as "aaronyonda" or "Aaron Yonda" at various points in the series, and "God" calls him out once as "Yonda" (Episode 83 - Conversation With God).
Team Aaron Edit
Aaron gained several followers in Seasons 7 & 8 and met alternate-universe versions of them in Season 9.
- Believes that because everyone died in the zombie apocalypse, the post-apocalypse presents a clean slate where anything anyone might have done before the apocalypse - including, well, causing the apocalypse, no longer counts against them.
- Fools Emre into eating cat food.
- Frequently lies about the state of his health or supplies, tricking Emre into giving him first aid, food, and ammo.
- Likes to play games, such as welcoming Emre home by hitting him with a hammer or a nail gun.
Sexual Deviant Edit
- Sexually attracted to virtually everything, including animals and vegetables. Describes himself as "omni-curious." Necrophilia is one of the few lines he won't cross.
- The original creator of "pie fucking."
- Develops a long-term sexual obsession with Emre, though he makes it increasingly clear over time that this is about dominance, not physical attraction.
- Fantasizes that his dream date would be a hybrid blueberry pie-woman he could have sex with and eat at the same time. (This fantasy comes to fruition in the Evilverse.)
- Occasionally likes to just be swaddled and cuddled like a baby.
Nature Lover Edit
- Loves trees. This becomes increasingly literal as time goes on.
Aaron initially presents himself as a simple bum and a bit of a loner, but gradually reveals that he was actually the scientist who created the zombie virus that wiped out humanity. Present at ground zero of the zombie apocalypse, he remained totally alone during the collapse of civilization, using his isolation and knowledge of zombies to survive. When he encounters Emre at the start of the series, he assumes that they are probably the only two people left alive.
Aaron has never named his hometown, but his description of "ball scarves" did reveal him to be a northerner (Episode 107 - Night Vision Fail). When he was a child, he fell through the roof of his parents' garden shed. He claims that every time he falls now, he relives that childhood trauma. (Episode 4 - All Horde Up).
As a child, Aaron believed in Santa Claus and waited for him on the roof one snowy Christmas Eve. Aaron believes he saw Santa Claus that night, after he fell off the roof and possibly hit his head. As Aaron recalls it, Santa placed little Aaron in his sleigh and took him around to the various houses Santa would break into. Santa wouldn't let Aaron have any of the milk and cookies, but did give him little red capsules to eat. The next morning, Aaron woke up in his own bed, surrounded by presents. Emre believes Aaron was actually raped. (Episode 112 - Rooftop Argument)
Aaron claims that he was identified as a "brilliant scientist" at the age of 12 and graduated from high school at 13, before taking any standardized testing. (Episode 56 - New Base)
Aaron has always loved trees. At some point prior to the apocalypse, he was dating a girl who belonged to the Tree Huggers' Society, and they would sometimes chain themselves to trees to protect them. This was so fun that Aaron would sometimes chain his girlfriend to a tree in their front yard, but not because it needed protection or anything. Sadly, the girl took out a restraining order against him, preventing him from attending meetings or joining the Tree Huggers himself. (Episode 70 - Penetrated)
While bragging about his leather-tanning prowess, Aaron claims to have made "leather stuff" all the time back in the old days. He would tie up all his friends and create "leather secrets." (Episode 75 - Trapped in Trash)
Aaron once owned a dog named Theorem (Episode 78 - Ultra-Heaven). He watched a TV show called Mauled By Animals, narrated by Reese Witherspoon (Episode 86 - Mystery Mansion).
Aaron lived in Australia for a while. During this time, he had his own YouTube channel. Mostly he would do how-to videos, but instead of actually showing people how to do stuff, he would throw eggs on the floor and punch creepy babies. It was the best. (Episode 26 - Ho Motel)
The End Times Edit
Aaron first confesses to creating the zombie virus on the night he and Emre lay claim to the Pea Factory. He is vague on details at the time, but implies that after losing his job as a scientist for suspicious reasons, he sat at home, watching TV and conducting "little experiments." These "hobbies" consisted of conducting animal testing with the viruses he'd stolen from his old job, and may, or may not, have caused the zombie apocalypse. (Episode 16 - Victory at Pea Factory)
One of Aaron's early human "test subjects" was a fellow science student Aaron knew at college. Aaron declined to go into any further detail. (Episode 22 - Emre the Deer)
Aaron finally provides details about his zombie research when he and Emre stumble across his old lab in an unnamed countryside. Aaron built a facility in his own home, adding a scientific laboratory around a row of cells in which he stored his undead subjects, all of whom were originally lab assistants in his employ. Aaron created several strains of the zombie virus, giving each strain an old-fashioned name so he wouldn't feel like he was killing people he knew. Aaron named the original zombie strain the "Clarences," though by the time Aaron meets Emre in the apocalypse, they both refer to these large, Hawaiian shirt-wearing zombies simply as "fatties." When his ex-assistant Clarence was still the only zombie in existence, Aaron would relax at night, listening to Clarence scream and cry, and feeding him the occasional hitchhiker.
Aaron soon turned the rest of his assistants into several other zombie strains, including "Idas" (female zombies), "Rutherfords" (nude walkers), and zombie lumberjacks (whose names are not revealed). (Episode 100 - Mini-Bike Morons)
As time (and game alphas) pass in the post-apocalypse, some of these zombie strains eventually disappear, replaced by new, different zombies that Aaron is not familiar with. This raises the possibility that the zombie virus has continued to mutate on its own, but when Emre initially asks Aaron if he designed the zombie virus to evolve (Episode 50 - Memory Wipe), Aaron insists that Emre is overestimating how controlled the experiments actually were. Aaron even notes that he did not design the zombie cops to vomit; his suggestion that the cops' desire for control somehow manifested in their vomiting hints that the virus' mutations may somehow dimly reflect aspects of the hosts' original personalities. (Episode 101 - The Facility)
Aaron created the zombie virus for private "clients," hinting that his primary occupation may have been developing new forms of biological warfare (as well as other inventions) for the international black market. Despite the source of his funding, Aaron consistently insists that his motivation for creating the zombie virus was as a step toward his ultimate goal of unlocking true human immortality, a goal he has continued to pursue in the post-apocalypse whenever possible. (Episode 100 - Mini-Bike Morons)
Aaron housed his zombie creations in cells made from a completely indestructible "bedrock" substance he had invented for that very purpose. However, each containment cell included a critical design flaw: a viewing window for Aaron's clients to observe his creations. Foolishly, Aaron did not think to block the display windows with metal grates. When a client from the United Arab Emirates excitedly gestured into a cell, one of the trapped zombies managed to chomp down on his hand, infecting him. Busy elsewhere crowing to other clients about his work, Aaron failed to notice the incident. The client soon turned, unleashing the zombie virus into the wild and with it the rapid collapse of civilization and nigh-extinction of humanity. (Episode 100 - Mini-Bike Morons)
At the time of the zombie outbreak, Aaron had not yet thought about creating a cure for the zombie virus. He chooses not to dwell on his mistake; what's done is done (Episode 100 - Mini-Bike Morons). He does, however, feel a strange "queasiness" when he thinks of his old facility and the events that played out there, prompting him to never mention its existence to Emre before its accidental rediscovery. Aaron so dislikes the unfamiliar sensation of guilt that he did not want to stay at his facility, despite its nearly indestructible construction. (Episode 101 - The Facility)
Aaron claims to have had a sister who was ripped apart "by about thirty zombies." At the point he tells this story, however, he is still concealing his true background, so this may be just another joke at Emre's expense. (Episode 7 - Same Faceoff)
The zombie virus was ultimately Aaron's most successful (and destructive) experiment, but he developed other technological wonders as well, some of which were fairly harmless. Other experiments conducted in the lead-up to the zombie virus included:
- An "organic" hair regrowth treatment that involved placing a layer of topsoil on the subject's head, then planting "chia-like" seeds in the subject's scalp. (Episode 89 - Invisible Bear)
- "Invisi-bears" (invisible bears). However, while he thought invisible bears are "cool," the prospect of living forever was just more appealing. Sadly, Aaron was never able to determine which would actually be worse: a plague of zombies or a plague of totally invisible bears. Aaron was under the impression that none of his invisi-bears had survived, but was less certain after something invisible killed Emre. (Episode 89 - Invisible Bear)
Aaron's forts tend to be more open and easier to run around in, while still easy to defend and extremely difficult to tear down. His forts are well lit and are designed for sex and comfort. His main defenses are spikes and deep ditches.
Aaron is typically the one who builds the forts while Emre goes exploring and gathers supplies. Aaron hates going out to the city and generally only goes there when forced to by Emre. When time and resources allow, Aaron prefers to build his own forts from scratch instead of taking over already standing structures.
House/Barn (Season 1) Edit
- Aaron found this farm and laid claim to the farmhouse. However, Emre seized control of the house and exiled Aaron to the barn, which was soon demolished by zombies. Aaron blew up the house as vengeance.
Pea Factory (Season 1) Edit
- A large factory with a high roof and tall ladder (made by Aaron) to the top. Aaron blew it up because Emre banished him.
Ho Motel (Season 2) Edit
- Roof: Had two large mounds with clay blocks on top to look like nipples. Aaron and Emre each had their own rooms. Included Bee Death Boulevard, which repeatedly caved in, causing Aaron to fall three flights down every night, all the way to the ground floor, where he would get swarmed by hordes of zombies.
- Hole: Deep hole under the Ho Motel with a ladder that they forgot to block up every night. Aaron's quarters had a high vaulted ceiling and a hot tub.
The Island (Season 3) Edit
- Aaron first develops his fascination with growing trees on top of his forts here. Defenses consisted of wooden ramparts protecting the base of the island and a ring of spikes. Destroyed by SP Cakes.
Fort Titanic (Season 3) Edit
- Casa de Sex Palace: Aaron's quarters within Fort Titanic were well lit with torches. and featured wide, open spaces. Defenses included a "dick tower" and a wooden fence.
Ultra-Heaven (Season 4) Edit
- A series of bridges between various houses and buildings, easily defended by running around and shooting zombies. Destroyed by "God."
Dorm Shack (Season 5) Edit
- The Smallest Base Ever. Aaron found it already set up and surrounded by defensive cacti. Abandoned for the Kill Grille.
Kill Grille (Season 5) Edit
- Aaron and Emre find this underground bunker, Aaron fortifies it and puts in a kill grille to shoot zombies from underneath them and still be able to collect the items. Abandoned for the Facility.
The Facility (Season 5) Edit
- The fortified house and laboratory where Aaron originally created (and subsequently lost control of) the zombie virus that wiped out humanity. Returning to ground zero of the zombie apocalypse filled Aaron with unfamiliar and disquieting thoughts eventually identified as "guilt," so he did not want to stay long, despite the Facility being nearly indestructible.
Georgie Porgie Pudding and Fort (Season 6) Edit
- A concrete tower built within a deep pit. Very open and extremely well lit. Defended by spikes, a deep chasm, and a rift into the Void. Nearly invincible, Emre had to completely blow up the entire foundation before it started to collapse.
Pleasure Town (Season 7) Edit
- Open, well lit, defended by spikes and a deep ditch; had metal bars to shoot through and a roof garden to snipe from. Aaron had a lab underneath that Graskull blew up to stop Emrs's followers from sabotaging it. Graskull rebuilt the lab later.
Pleasure Shire (Season 8) Edit
- A remodeled version of Pleasure Town. Large, open spaces. Had a forest with an igloo within the walls. Nearly impenetrable walls. Emre and his disciples attempted to break in but failed. Had an even more advanced lab underneath.
- In Season 9, the Evilverse version of Pleasure Shire has been physically torn apart and abandoned, though it is still overrun by zombies and mutant "devil spawn." The "real" Pleasure Shire remained intact, but was eventually abandoned by Aaron and Emre's former followers. When Aaron and Emre finally returned (Episode 175 - The End of Everything), SP Cakes completely destroyed Pleasure Shire.
- Aaron took the lead in fortifying a large high school football stadium he and Emre discovered in the Evilverse. Emre's "powers" badly damaged the broadcasting booth they used as their home. Eventually abandoned, and possibly destroyed when Jub burned out the Oakpocalypse.
OG Fort (Season 10) Edit
- An underground bunker Aaron found and claimed with Emre. Invaded by a matter-phasing bear.
- Aaron doesn't know what the word "altruistic" means.
- Aaron repeatedly trips over the plural of the word "safe." "Safes? Saves?"
- Aaron the Gender Bender: Mysteriously, Aaron has turned physically female twice in the series. He prefers not to acknowledge this (in Episode 117 admitting only that he is "exploring his feminine side"), so it has gone completely unexplained (though not unnoticed). The transformation does not alter Aaron's voice, his personality, or Emre's feelings toward him.
- Episode 048 - Dynamite Decor
- Episode 117 - 28 Days Later
- Aaron vs. Morality: Aaron generally has little regard for morals. In Season 5, he and Emre visit Aaron's old lab, where he created (and accidentally unleashed) the zombie virus. He shows some remorse for causing the zombie apocalypse and the demise of 6 billion people and attempts to absolve himself of guilt by tearing down the skyscraper in the city.
|7 Days to Die|
|Episodes||1 - 23 • 24 - 49 • 50 - 71 • 72 - 83 • 84 - 102 • 103 - 118 • 119 - 139 • 140 - 151 • 152 - 175 • 176 - Ongoing|
|Main Characters||Aaron • Emre|
|Characters||Bewt T • Bwett • Epsilon One • Graskull • JWM • Kaydalyn • medhathobo • metastergo • SP Cakes|
|Forts||Ho Motel • Pleasure Town|
|Game Society Series|
|For Pimps||Enderal For Pimps • Fallout 3 For Pimps • Fallout New Vegas For Pimps • Fallout 4 Pimps • Far Cry 4 Pimps • Far Cry Primal For Pimps • GTA For Pimps • Skyrim For Pimps • Yakuza 0 For Pimps|
|Other Series||7 Days to Die • After Dark • Angry Hunter • Disneyland Adventures • Farming Simulator • Gang Beasts • Guys Vs Games • Harry Potter Kinect • Huniepop • Life is Strange • "Little Girl" Games • Pony Island • Ride to Hell • Scribblenauts|
|Jason's Impressions||Christopher Walkenthrough • Morgan Freeman • Presidential Gamers|
|Live Streams||Live Stream • Mario Kart Playoffs • Skyrim - You Choose|
|Sketch Comedy||7 Days to Die In Real Life • Video Game Pitch • Pod VS Cast|