Welcome to the wiki community portal. The community portal is where organization and discussion takes place concerning the wiki. Remember, anyone can edit the wiki. Please follow wiki guidelines and common sense when editing. Post any questions, comments, or concerns in the Discussions feature.
Please feel free to add projects you're working on here.
|Projects||Objectives||Goal Date||Discussion Page|
|7 Days to Die||7 Days to Die is arguably one of the most popular Game Society series. There are countless numbers of episodes that need short descriptions. There are a few characters that appears in the series that do not have an article. When making a new page, please follow Game Society Pimps Wiki:Style guidelines. There are also no pages on forts. Screenshots also helps readers understand the content better.||N/A||7 Days to Die Project Discussion|
|Main Page||Adopt the main page so that it is easily accessible for the mobile.||N/A||Main Page Project Discussion|
|Top Nav Bar||Updating, fixing 7 days specifically||N/A||Top Nav Bar Discussion|
|Characters Project||With the exception of 7 Days to Die and Skyrim For Pimps, many of the main characters do not have a page. Ideally, each character can have a page to themselves with an infobox containing a picture of the character, details their relationship with other characters and more. The article can have paragraphs about their story, background, trivia, which episodes they appear in, etc. When making a new page, please follow Game Society Pimps Wiki:Style guidelines.||N/A|
|New Project||Insert project details|
Guidelines and tipsEdit
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, check out Category:Content to see what kinds of articles are already on this wiki.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Game Society Pimps Wiki:Templates.
- When editing, please consult the Game Society Pimps Wiki:Style. Following these style conventions will help maintain visual consistency within the wiki.
New to wikis?Edit
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
Want to discuss stuff?Edit
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the Comments section for that article. Use the talk page for discussion on categories.
- For all other discussions, you can use the Discussions feature.
General things to check out to improve Game Society's wikiEdit
Some other interesting pagesEdit
- Want to find out what you've done so far? Visit your contributions page.
- Find out more about the wiki on Special:Insights, Special:Statistics and Special:Version!
Thanks for helping out the wiki!